Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loose Women are having a party for Stacey Solomon today with surprise guests........I wonder if Mrs Hinch will be one as she has gone quiet today 🤔

I don't usually watch daytime TV but I am off sick from work
Just seen on f/b MH was in the audience there was a pic of lady who had met her and had a photo took stood with hinch outside studios all comments are saying how jealous they are and are also commenting on her Louis v bag wether it's genuine or not

Reactions: 4
I honestly think Hinch would look better with shorter hair!! Extensions does nothing for her!
Me too!!!
They just look in the way!
It’s like Amy from love island when she left had her extensions out and my god she looks so stunning with her new short hair!
Think it would do wonders for Hinch!

Reactions: 13
I actually thought this 🤭 ‘you don’t know him’ no Sophie & you don’t know almost every follower you have but you ‘love’ them don’t you? She mocks Jamie
This is exactly what I thought!

Reactions: 4
Her face annoys me
Wow look at that amazing jawline!
And then in loose women pic not so much!
Def a lot of editing goes on in her pics
She is stunning though regardless but I do think this is why she doesn’t like other peoples pics of her shared as they are real

Reactions: 5
But why would Mrs Hinch want to go Loose Woman she didn’t want to famous all she wanted to do was clean her house and share tips .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Wow look at that amazing jawline!
And then in loose women pic not so much!
Def a lot of editing goes on in her pics
She is stunning though regardless but I do think this is why she doesn’t like other peoples pics of her shared as they are real
Its the jawline I always notice. It's like a razor blade in her photos yet in unfiltered pics she just has a normal every day jaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Label makers back ,so am I
They've had a whole house full of furniture gifted to them,jamie 'allegedly' works from home and they keep the printer on the bleeping floor🙃🤪💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Please noooo!! I bet she's slready planning her new book. Easy Meals for Hinchers.
She's got something planned in the pipeline. All of a sudden she's interested in cooking. Hmmmmm!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why is she printing out BBC GoodFood recipes and filing them by meat/veg/fish and cooking duration? The website already does that for you that’s the whole point!! Such a waste of paper, I just put my iPad on the counter top and refer to that when I used Good Food.

Reactions: 35
LV wouldn't gift *her* 🤣 she bloody wishes!

£10 Tesco bag not good enough for you now, Soph?
No it’s not she had a LV belt on the other day not sure of price but I’m sure it wasn’t a barg , its Her money to do what she wants with it but I just wish she would stop using the daft filters and just be honest with her followers , she’s definitely going to be guest presenter of that vile show loose women !!!!

Reactions: 11
Why is she printing out BBC GoodFood recipes and filing them by meat/veg/fish and cooking duration? The website already does that for you that’s the whole point!! Such a waste of paper, I just put my iPad on the counter top and refer to that when I used Good Food.
I thought the same! But she’s all about unnecessary wastage!! 🙄

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell I knew the book would be boring but this is another level.
Label makers back ,so am I
They've had a whole house full of furniture gifted to them,jamie 'allegedly' works from home and they keep the printer on the bleeping floor🙃🤪💩
Soph is more interested in the filing system she will have (more swipe ups and ebayers for her loyal fans to buy) then she is cooking. And why for the love of god didn't she have her kitchen renovated??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.