Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair though guys cleaning_my_anxiety had those oven rubber things first, hinch has copied her and made money..now everyone is going to think Hinch started it off and that people are copying her even though people already had them.
Not surprised tbh. Alot of her tips have been taken from others.
I remember last year Little Home Bird did s rant story about how Hinch used a tip of hers then blocked her so she couldn’t see it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
To be fair though guys cleaning_my_anxiety had those oven rubber things first, hinch has copied her and made money..now everyone is going to think Hinch started it off and that people are copying her even though people already had them.
Had mine ages, they are silicone, you can get them in the Range

Reactions: 10
Anyone can make a home look insta boring (grey / mirrors everywhere) with a new build house and £1000 of free furniture. No respect when people get it all gifted. When people actually buy their own item to work hard to make their homes nice, that's what I like to see. It's real

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jeez Mario go and get a baby wipe to wipe off that brown stain off your nose - you couldn't be more up Hinch's arse, what a brown noser.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seeing that living room of hers depresses the life out of me. Same as the other hundred million houses on Insta that look the exact same. Does no one have any originality anymore??
IG is where originality goes to die these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They all buy and promote the same tit regardless of who thought of it first

Reactions: 12
Reactions: 2
Anyone notice her house is in a woman type mag this week. But its before the extension

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.