Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all on the floor when she has two gifted sofas in the living room... Nice one 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grinch has just put a post up saying she’s ‘used’ Ava May since she had 3k followers on insta. Saying how she’s not paid to promote or anything like that, failing to mention the FACT that she’s never actually spent a penny on Ava May Aroma products. Fake as fvck!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the only people to turn up is hunch and her sister and mam but none of Staceys real friends or family 🤔
Thats just weird
I was thinking exactly the same, if it was supposed to be a surprise for Stacey who invited the Grinch family. There is something afoot. It wont be long before she has a guest appearance and then become a regular. Janet street Porter will sort her out lol

Reactions: 19
I honestly think Hinch would look better with shorter hair!! Extensions does nothing for her!

Reactions: 10
Grinch has just put a post up saying she’s ‘used’ Ava May since she had 3k followers on insta. Saying how she’s not paid to promote or anything like that, failing to mention the FACT that she’s never actually spent a penny on Ava May Aroma products. Fake as fvck!
Has to give them away for free because they are bloody awful! Just used my last ones to get rid! Wont be buying again!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.