Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AldiWidow

That ‘playing shops’ story is so fucking patronising 🤦🏻‍♀️ My little sister works in B & M part time as her first job and she fucking loves the independence of working hard making her own money so young, I’m the manager of a large retail store and let me tell you it’s a fucking graft!! Bit more to it than just playing about with the till, in any in store role! Soph you bell end don’t patronise people like that, we’re out here grafting for a living rather than swindling money from hapless sheep like you you melt!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Small business that you can also get in John Lewis. Not sure if they are still stocked there, but they were a few years ago.

I know small businesses are stocked in large retailers, that's not my point. Just hate the way Hinch makes out shes changing the lives of so many small businesses by accepting gifts from them and promoting them.

Wonder when the Hinch cook book will be out 🤔

Step one, buy a packet or doritos
Step two, add sweet chilli sauce...
I have a beauty influencer (bigger audience than Hinch I might add) as a regular PAYING customer of mine, she’s spent thousands over 3 years and you know what? She always tags me in posts/stories and recommends me when people ask, and it has without doubt been because of her that I have been pushed to where I am. Not ONCE asked for a freebie, never has she put out a ‘praise me’ post patting herself on the back for what she’s done for me.

THAT is what a genuine, caring and supportive person does, especially when they have the funds to do so. Considering most of the small businesses gifting to Hunch are (like mine) one woman businesses. How dare she not think that she should pay for someone’s products, hard work, materials, time?! Every single sale goes towards mortgage, putting food on the table, bills. Meanwhile she lives a gifted, extravagant and completely carefree life taking all she can!! How dare she spew shit about supporting businesses, women backing women and all that utter tripe, and so readily accept thousands and thousands of pounds of gifts?!

Sure hope she declares them all...

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Hipbones

Thread suggestion: Let’s play dollies, let’s play shops! Either way Hinch’s bank account comes up tops.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Booshiz

Mrs Hinch, if you are reading this, you are nothing but a manipulative bully who hides behind your army of brainwashed bullies. You all preach about kindness and trolls but none of you are particularly that kind. You are all trolls disguised as yummy mummies who live off chemical fumes and filling your houses with grey mindless clutter. You block anyone who gives you constructive criticism or asks decent questions. You scrounge and blag stuff off every company that looks your way. You and your husband are nothing but calculated cold hearted sales people

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Virginiatozzle

‘I’ve always loved playing shops’ - go out and get a fucking job then! She really lives in cuckoo land thinking she can just swan about ‘playing’ at what actually is other people’s livelihood.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

RaMOANa

So i’ve Finally plucked up the courage to post!

I’ve lurked on and off for a long time. I followed Hinch way back when she was only just after getting married then the swipe ups became excessive and the amount of chemicals sprayed and poured needlessly just irritated me I ignored her account for ages then discovered tattle and started watching and then reading the comments here and even though I could see through it all I still had to push myself past the cleaning aisles and tell myself I didn’t need anything so just unfollowed and stopped looking at the tattle threads.

The last few weeks I’ve been off work sick and I still don’t follow her but I’ve been having a nosy....
Firstly, has she no imagination the house/extension is void of color or personality just filled with tat that’s she’s been sent or gifted! that poor baby is going to have sensory overload when he gets out to the real world! Why does he constantly look to the side is he watching Jamie who may be main carer?
Next up the dog, clearly showing signs towards her that she’s to leave him alone which she ignores
Poor Jamie is a lap dog and if she treated him like the dog he would have moved up in her priority list
At least she’s stopped showing wedding photos I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before There is a *gifted naming ceremony for Ronnie with photos for the next year.
The baskets tip me over the edge when she showed her sunglasses in a basket the other day she had another basket beside it with the cases eh are cases not for the glasses when not in use to stop them getting scratched?

If I was to list it all I’d be here all night but the outright begging for new pans today for what she hardly ever cooks does she plan on trying and making her next book a recipe book with everyone’s recipes that her army send her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
But why would Mrs Hinch want to go Loose Woman she didn’t want to famous all she wanted to do was clean her house and share tips .

Last edited:
  • Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Hands up if you’d just wish these influencers would bugger off back under the rocks they crawled out of.

🖐

• Haha
  • Heart

Thistea

Long time lurker... first time poster.

So. You guys are right. I came to read thinking what horrible people you are... how nice she is... how kind.

Well obviously not. I feel scammed. Defo an unfollow

Reactions: 42

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Hinch wants a job, full on begs and scavs - but will it be B&M, Loose Women or Cooking For Chavs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve said it before on one of hinch’s threads and I’ll say it again.

Stop comparing your anxiety and Mental Health issues to other people’s!!

Anxiety, depression and other mental health issues are so complex and so misunderstood that it affects everyone differently.
I suffer so bad with anxiety and I’ve in the past described it as like butterflies in my stomach. So what am I lying now? Oh sorry I’ll just give the doctors back their medication cause I’ve not described it the same way as joe bloggs did and I must not have it!

This is why there is such a stigma around it!

I am not a fan of mrs hinch but the constant belittling of mental health annoys me so much. I can go to Asda no bother some days or even sit in a cafe on my own. Other days I struggle to even do the school run. It’s not a one size fits all!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

ClaireBear117

That's what she was aiming for. Reminds me of those vague, passive aggressive posts twats put on FB. When someone asks whats wrong? Nothing.
Sarah Smith checked in at BlaBla A&E Department
“Oh my god are you ok?”
“Inbox me babes.”

FUCK OFF YOU ATTENTION SEEKING PRICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 38