Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t advocate routines as I think they can really stress people out. I was all alone during the week with my new baby as my hubby worked away and my parents live far away and friends where all busy so I ended up with post natal depression and I can honestly say I was so strict with his routine was too much. He was awake and dressed and downstairs by 9 with his play gym etc and I was sitting on the sofa with him on my chest “bonding” watching downtown abbey but most of the time I was I showered the house was a mess and I used to only eat once. I was so depressed I could barely walk around unless was baby related. I couldn’t bond with him because I couldn’t let the nanny in me go so I looked after him perreo but as his nanny. Were very very dark times. And I realised the day he was laughing at my other half and smiling at him that I am actually never looking at him and just over him and my heart broke. Only when he turned one I actually started feeling like a mum and engage with him like that. Now we have an amazing relationship but the guilt of those first months will never leave me. Post natal depression is not something to joke with but just you wait Hinch will “get” PnD soon or she will use that dreadful illness as another way to promote herself and make herself some more money

I also have a feeling she will play the PND card at some point when it suits her. I currently have my little one asleep on my chest after a traumatic birth and not bonding properly due to PND and PTSD. Such a serious illness and something that needs to be mentioned more often. I didn't feel like I loved my baby to begin with and the guilt made it a thousand times worse seeing people going on about how much they love their babies and how easy they are finding it and how they sleep through the night etc whilst I was having the worst time and feeling alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I also have a feeling she will play the PND card at some point when it suits her. I currently have my little one asleep on my chest after a traumatic birth and not bonding properly due to PND and PTSD. Such a serious illness and something that needs to be mentioned more often. I didn't feel like I loved my baby to begin with and the guilt made it a thousand times worse seeing people going on about how much they love their babies and how easy they are finding it and how they sleep through the night etc whilst I was having the worst time and feeling alone.
Probably if / when Jamie goes back to work.

Reactions: 6
I was a first time mum and read a lot whilst pregnant. Routine is certainly key with little ones.
I believe you when you say that, it’s a logical sequence.
Hinch works hard for the image of a perfect life, if so many of her guyssss can ask her for a link to whatever Ebay thing she’s selling it doesn’t feel right that she wouldn’t have been inundated with questions about how she gets her little one to sleep but to my knowledge she only ever mentions that night bedding spray she was gifted. I’m just more inclined to look at her skeptically.

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t advocate routines as I think they can really stress people out. I was all alone during the week with my new baby as my hubby worked away and my parents live far away and friends where all busy so I ended up with post natal depression and I can honestly say I was so strict with his routine was too much. He was awake and dressed and downstairs by 9 with his play gym etc and I was sitting on the sofa with him on my chest “bonding” watching downtown abbey but most of the time I was I showered the house was a mess and I used to only eat once. I was so depressed I could barely walk around unless was baby related. I couldn’t bond with him because I couldn’t let the nanny in me go so I looked after him perreo but as his nanny. Were very very dark times. And I realised the day he was laughing at my other half and smiling at him that I am actually never looking at him and just over him and my heart broke. Only when he turned one I actually started feeling like a mum and engage with him like that. Now we have an amazing relationship but the guilt of those first months will never leave me. Post natal depression is not something to joke with but just you wait Hinch will “get” PnD soon or she will use that dreadful illness as another way to promote herself and make herself some more money
Wow you sound just like me I also had a strict routine which actually I think got me through it but at the same time its stressful when something happens to spoil the routine. If I could go back to those first few months and chill out a but i would.

Reactions: 6
the second pic isn't from her own account its one with a similar name, but with _x_ at the end
It is from her account last year before she changed her name. It is her original instagram name.
Just evidence proving she begged last year too.

Reactions: 10
Me too. Shakes, dizziness, feeling sick but nothing like butterflies 🙄
I literally feel like I am going to be sick! The last one I had - I was screaming for my husband to get me a bucket as I was going to be sick everywhere. Then the constant burning feeling going all over my body. Needing air as I could not get my breath. Then the shakes start which are uncontrollable till the panic attack passes. Certainly not butterflies - Last time I had butterflies was from being kissed by Ben from down the road when I was 12.

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing she was invited on ages ago and shes been drip feeding the idea to us and engineering it so that it's the hinchers who have decided she should go on!
All part of the book promotion!

Can we all just acknowledge that Loose Women is an absolute dogshite of a programme 😂 only have D list celebs on anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my God I’ve only just come across this site! I have known about this woman for a few months now and I absolutely dislike her and all that she stands for :/
Also I can’t believe I got I got kicked off of one of her inspired Facebook groups because I told somebody she was a sheep for buying 20 of the same product when she had no use for it!!!

I’m going to have a look through some of the threads now LOL and see what I can find out because I honestly can’t believe that society gives her the time of day and just grown women are blindly following her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There seems to be a lot of newbies here today.

Hi newbies 👋🏽👋🏽

Just wondering (cos Im nosey 🙈) what sent you over here?
I was googling MH cause I was curious about the fact she’s not really
Well for me it’s pure noseyness, I saw MH story this morning where Jamie was with Ronnie and got wondering what his job was to be at home on a Monday morning at 11am. So I did a bit of googling, ended up here and been reading the threads ever since.
Same, I was nosey and wanted to know what was going on with her as everyday it’s constantly #gifted and then I found this page and lurked for a while before joining

Reactions: 8
I've just watched Loose Women on catch up and I'm genuinely shocked at how different Sophie looks when they pan to her in the audience when Saira is talking! I'm not one to comment on her appearance so I'm not saying it in a negative way, but she just looks very different....just normal 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would warm to her more (although the damage has already been done) if she presented more like this in her stories.

Reactions: 13
I was googling MH cause I was curious about the fact she’s not really

Same, I was nosey and wanted to know what was going on with her as everyday it’s constantly #gifted and then I found this page and lurked for a while before joining
Sorry it had posted one I started before I finished! 🙈 I’m a newbie after all 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.