Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to quite like Hinch but omg even I can see her game now. Why are her hinchers so desperate? Doing stories about how amazing she is to get her to notice them. Posts on their grid about her. I can’t bring myself to like pictures like that even if i like the person I follow. Fgs she’s a woman who shoves toilet cleaner down her loo, fills her lips with pig fat and shops at every opportunity, she’s nothing special. It’s bizarre. I even cancelled the journal I pre ordered because I can’t stand the way she behaves the last few months, its gone to her head,

So desperate begging to be on Loose Women, it’s embarrassing. She’s hanging onto Stacey for the fame, can’t she see that? they’ve been friends a couple of months max and now she’s her bestie in the audience. Drop me out 😂

Reactions: 27
I think people are clocking onto how much content she is contriving for the gram. It's the same as Boss Mummy when Sienna was first born, it felt from her followers point of view that she was engaging with her kid through a lens! Now, a few years down the line, we can see the impact of that on how Sienna... Grinch will regret this cleaning hype in years to come, I don't for one second doubt that. Of course she will be financially VERY comfortable by then but that can't compensate for her being on her last nerve, with an embarrassing reputation nationwide for selling any aspect of her life for cash. Shameful when earnings and collabs come before their own family and morals.
Well she’ll have plenty of money to get him some private therapy, poor kid.

I think people are clocking onto how much content she is contriving for the gram. It's the same as Boss Mummy when Sienna was first born, it felt from her followers point of view that she was engaging with her kid through a lens! Now, a few years down the line, we can see the impact of that on how Sienna... Grinch will regret this cleaning hype in years to come, I don't for one second doubt that. Of course she will be financially VERY comfortable by then but that can't compensate for her being on her last nerve, with an embarrassing reputation nationwide for selling any aspect of her life for cash. Shameful when earnings and collabs come before their own family and morals.
What impact does it have on her?

Reactions: 2
I don’t expect her to not be happy he’s sleeping through, just to be a bit mindful of her audience in future. She is a public figure now after all. That’s the price that comes with fame and having a large following and being, well, an “influencer.”
I don’t believe he does sleep through. If she dreamfeeds him then technically, that’s not sleeping through. She said herself that Ronnie is due a feed at 1am the day or so after saying he sleeps all night. Contradicting herself.

Reactions: 8
Well she’ll have plenty of money to get him some private therapy, poor kid.

What impact does it have on her?
You can't make out any of Sienna's speech sounds. BM tends to interpret for her because she seems to be one of few familiar adults who can understand what the kid is saying...

Reactions: 1
Right tattlers we need to rile up JSP and send her things like “surely you’ll see through this Mrs hinch craze for what it is” etc etc
Imagine Mrs hinch face to face with JSP 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm guessing she was invited on ages ago and shes been drip feeding the idea to us and engineering it so that it's the hinchers who have decided she should go on!

Reactions: 12
How can she claim to want a normal life and she’s just cleaning her house when it’s been made so clear today she angling to be on loose women. I know from the moment her and Stacey became friends this was going to happen. Then she goes and puts a poll up so she can say she’s doing it for her “hinchers” 🙄🙈

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Right tattlers we need to rile up JSP and send her things like “surely you’ll see through this Mrs hinch craze for what it is” etc etc
Imagine Mrs hinch face to face with JSP 😂
Yes 🙌🏾😂
I want her to go on there and reveal herself!!! Be great tv lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only person that would love to see her on Loose women 🙈

She’d either make a masive twit of herself by playing the ‘im only cleaning my house/only learning ditzy mrs hinch card

OR

She’d show her true colours by being, what looks like her true self, a mouthy, opinionated and speaking over people Sophie Hinchcliffe!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bullshit.
She begged to be on there when she first started out.

This woman is one massive joke.
She mentioned loose women straight after being on this morning. She's definitely got plans to appear on there. Hope they rip her to shreds 👌😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.