Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I visited her page to check how to give my views on her potential Loose Women appearance but sadly there was no option of ‘you’re not famous enough’ or ‘why not, they’re all oxygen thieves anyway’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree with you infact I posted something similar myself before regarding my experience. But if you were to take your anxiety to an instagram with 2.7 million followers and use it to promote a book, one would hope there would be a real insight and rawness to living with high-functioning anxiety.

For me I could go into work perfectly presented, but no-one at work would have seen I had been having panic attacks all morning or that I’m so emotionally exhausted from holding it all together that when I get home I’ve gone to bed without dinner because the thought of cooking is too much, or I’ve fought with my husband because I’m so on edge I’ve over reacted to something that I find overwhelming but actually is quite trivial. It’s not just the panic, it’s all the negative self-talk and behaviours that go with it.

That’s why she’s getting a wariness, her anxiety is bad enough that it has motivated her to write a book called ‘Hinch yourself happy’ and also now an activity journal but we see very little of how It manifests. In your experience to an outsider your life may look perfect but if you spent a day recording your thoughts I’m sure they would get a true insight into your mind?
Yeah that’s true. But then I think part of my anxiety would make me want to hide it all. Like I can tell people I get anxious over certain things but I don’t ever show it not truly. Only people closest to me bare the brunt of my bad days. Even on my own social media I only share the things I want to.

But I do understand what everyone is saying that she could raise awareness better and I do agree with that. It’s more the people who hint that she’s lying completely because she wears makeup or keeps her house clean!

Reactions: 4
Says she doesn’t like designer stuff and would rather find ‘bargs’ still parading in her lv belt and obviously tried to avoid her lv bag being seen..... oh dear
🤢even designers make mistakes
Where did you find this pic x

Reactions: 2
Who thinks she's used Stacey to get on Loose Woman?? Hinch knew all along what she's set out to do and has achieved it by using people along the way.
She's been banging on about going on Supermarket Sweep - watch this space she'll be going on there with her new mate Stace, - sorry Trace but you and those talons for nails are well and truly dumped.
It's the same for her "anxiety" which she's used (despite her not suffering from it) to gain sympathy and more followers by pretending she's relatable when in fact she isnt.
Last week when they all went on the jolly day out in London, Hinch was rude and talked over people to get attention and had to be seen at the front of everything - really not something you'd if you have anxiety issues. Clearly its a piss take for those people that do suffer.
"All in this together" .... no hinch you are in it for yourself as thats all you care about.

Reactions: 34
Who thinks she's used Stacey to get on Loose Woman?? Hinch knew all along what she's set out to do and has achieved it by using people along the way.
She's been banging on about going on Supermarket Sweep - watch this space she'll be going on there with her new mate Stace, - sorry Trace but you and those talons for nails are well and truly dumped.
It's the same for her "anxiety" which she's used (despite her not suffering from it) to gain sympathy and more followers by pretending she's relatable when in fact she isnt.
Last week when they all went on the jolly day out in London, Hinch was rude and talked over people to get attention and had to be seen at the front of everything - really not something you'd if you have anxiety issues. Clearly its a piss take for those people that do suffer.
"All in this together" .... no hinch you are in it for yourself as thats all you care about.
The worst part is the majority are still supporting her.🤦‍♀️ How can they not see through the bullshit? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
All those posts on her stories from “Hinchers” from the “Hinching” community :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why waste time with that photographer and give your money to another decent photographer
Because she would have to pay for it! Imagine that, Mrs Hinch having to put her hand in her pocket for something 😮

Says she doesn’t like designer stuff and would rather find ‘bargs’ still parading in her lv belt and obviously tried to avoid her lv bag being seen..... oh dear
Probably gifted 🙄

Reactions: 1
I was a first time mum and read a lot whilst pregnant. Routine is certainly key with little ones.
I actually don’t advocate routines as I think they can really stress people out. I was all alone during the week with my new baby as my hubby worked away and my parents live far away and friends where all busy so I ended up with post natal depression and I can honestly say I was so strict with his routine was too much. He was awake and dressed and downstairs by 9 with his play gym etc and I was sitting on the sofa with him on my chest “bonding” watching downtown abbey but most of the time I was I showered the house was a mess and I used to only eat once. I was so depressed I could barely walk around unless was baby related. I couldn’t bond with him because I couldn’t let the nanny in me go so I looked after him perreo but as his nanny. Were very very dark times. And I realised the day he was laughing at my other half and smiling at him that I am actually never looking at him and just over him and my heart broke. Only when he turned one I actually started feeling like a mum and engage with him like that. Now we have an amazing relationship but the guilt of those first months will never leave me. Post natal depression is not something to joke with but just you wait Hinch will “get” PnD soon or she will use that dreadful illness as another way to promote herself and make herself some more money

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I the only person that would love to see her on Loose women 🙈

She’d either make a masive twit of herself by playing the ‘im only cleaning my house/only learning ditzy mrs hinch card

OR

She’d show her true colours by being, what looks like her true self, a mouthy, opinionated and speaking over people Sophie Hinchcliffe!
I kind of want her to go on because it would be complete car crash TV 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.