Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm repeating what's probably been said. But this activity book looks like a free promotional item from the multinationals behind cleaning products.

Imagine your life is so empty that you're completing a book to choose what kind of fairy liquid you like!

Then the book that people have paid for she's asking for them to promote with her hashtag to further her own brand (and bank account) 😲

View attachment 45494
Bloody hell I knew the book would be boring but this is another level.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you asking to find out the cost with regard to Hinch, or do you actually want to book with her? Because if it’s the latter, I’d suggest going elsewhere, they’re really not that good, and they remind me of memento mori photography 🤐
No, purely to find out the cost - especially as she is based in Dorset! She must have thought Hinch would benefit her business hugely or were the holiday cottages in Dorset, making her local? I actually prefer the Jasmine Jade style photography and videography personally.

Reactions: 4
I dont take it the wrong way at all however my son wasn't in a deep sleep due to low blood sugars. He would cluster feed from 5pm until 11 every day and was well tanked up on milk. He was 95th percentile at 5 months having been born on the 25th.
My god daughter is an IBCLC and assured me that his weight gain and growth showed he was definitely getting his required 25oz (or so) that a breast fed baby is expected to take in a 24hr period.
My sister is a midwife and she was a great support for me when I used to worry about how I was getting on with him
I was a very late first time mother.

He was a very efficient feeder in the daytime. Babies are all so different that one size never fits all.
That's amazing - sounds like you have a great support team around you! Makes such a difference when you have a new baby, but especially if you are breastfeeding, because lets me fair, as natural as it is, it really is a skill to be learnt and honed over time. I wish every woman was allocated a lactation consultant as part of standard post natal care. Glad you didn't take it negatively, as it wasn't at all, but I know things don't always come across the way they are intended, in writing/text. As you say all babies are different but just as we say Hinch should caveat some of the things she says, I just wanted to say (as a midwife) that we would always advise to wake a baby for feeds in those early days, to prevent things such as low blood sugar (and the things that follow on from that), in case anyone with a newborn is reading ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
With you there. 4am was when sleep was for losers in this house, and then went to nursery crying because she was tired.. But it's okay, because Ronnie "sleeps through", duck my life.
3am for me. Exhausted now dealing with a toddler too.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I do think though, it’s hard not too when it’s part of her content. I don’t think she’s that bothered either, considering she was posting away the day after he got called ugly.

She’s a lot harder faced than people give her credit for.
Yeah thats why I said I wished she’d stop showing him but she’ll learn the hard way that she should have kept Ronnie private

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that found it odd she kept a swimming costume on in the bath with Ronnie?

They actually encourage bathing together for boding but because of SKIN TO SKIN not skin to bloody swimming costume.

Reactions: 20
Again another misconception. My son slept though the night since he was 6 weeks old. No dream feeds from 7 pm to 5 am and a feed at 5 and then back to sleep until 8. He had a very strict routine( I used to be a nanny) and he was a txt book baby. Eat a full bottle every 3 hours on the clock. So I don’t find it that unusual to have a baby Ronnie age sleep though the night with no feeds and no it’s not back for them as long as they eat enough during the day is not like any of us wake up at 3 am to have a sandwich.
Totally agree. My daughter fed 9pm and slept till 7am, my son now goes 8 until 5. Odd occasions he wakes in the night like last night wanting a feed at 3. They’ll feed when they’re hungry. There’s nothing to worry about as long as they’re putting on weight and having enough bottles and nappies during the day. We feed every 3 hours in the day, 6 feeds a day.

Reactions: 1
If she goes on loose women no way has she got anxiety. People with anxiety can't even attend family functions or friends parties.....imagine going on tv!
They don't hold back on there, they are ruthless! It's an intimidating show to be on.

Reactions: 20
She really shouldn’t be showing him off on her public platform. Her personal one, sure, post as many pics as you want but stop filming every second and just be there in the moment. People are going to say what they see and she is usually always uploading content every day. I think she should put the phone down (she won’t) and spend more time engaging with him rather than her Hinchers. It’s so important for his development. I’m not a parenting expert, but I am the parent of a child who struggles with eye contact due to being autistic*. If I hadn’t been trying to engage with him so much, I might have gone years without realising it and he would have missed out on vital early intervention.

* Not saying for a minute that her child is, at that age it can be very difficult to know.
I have wondered about my daughter being autistic. What signs was your son showing? I know it’s different for boys and girls.

Reactions: 2
She’s going to be on the Loose Women panel soon I reckon! Well done to whoever it was that predicted it the very first time Solomon appeared on her stories! 👏🏻

Friendship of convenience if ever I saw one. Grinch has taught Solomon the way of the eBay swipe up, & in return Solomon will get Grinch tv work. Women supporting women my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Admin came on the other day to say it was because they only want threads and discussions on people who have a decent following.

Not a dig at you at all so please don't take this personally, because this was your situation and obviously worked but on the whole newborn babies, especially in the first 2 weeks should always be woken if they don't naturally wake for a feed. Parents can often think they are sleeping because they are content but it is actually because they have not been having the 2/3/4 hourly feeds and their blood sugars drop, making them too sleepy to wake up.

For all the hints she's dropped about Rylan and Supermarket Sweep and Gogglebox, she finally got her wish of being on our TV screens again...as part of the Loose Women audience - she's really hit the big time now 😂😂

I am STILL, 6 weeks on, waiting for Chelsea White (Hinch's newborn photographer) to get back to me with a quote for a shoot. I messaged her on Instagram and she asked me to contact her on her email instead, which I did and she never replied, so I sent a second email chasing it, about two weeks ago, and still nothing! I can only assume she must be totally inundated with work OR she only deals with the likes of people who have a large social media following.
Why waste time with that photographer and give your money to another decent photographer

Reactions: 3
You had the advantage of having childcare as a career to help you with this. Many of us as FTMs weren’t as lucky. If she’s implementing a system to help, it would be lovely to share that with her followers and could help some struggling moms out. Possible she’s just got lucky. Possible too that’s it’s all part of the Hinch brand.
I was a first time mum and read a lot whilst pregnant. Routine is certainly key with little ones.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.