Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220525-010718~3.png

Dear Hunnzzzzz of IG please do not put your recently dearly departed on the hob. Seriously, stop this tit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Not sure if it’s already been posted but what’s the leg tattoo of? It looks like a motorbike wheel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never ever thought I’d say this but I prefer her old house and decor. At least it was her and personal and all one style.
Wonder if the previous owner of this house is watching her stories in horror, quietly sobbing in a corner, regretting the sale.

Reactions: 19
I agree apart from the bath tap placement is odd. Why is it blocking the window and how is she or the cleaner going to clean that window without standing in the bath? I have OCD btw…..

Most people have necklaces with their children’s or significant other’s initial’s on……….. Buy hey, if you love yourself.. 🤷‍♀️
I thought it was S for Stacey! Forgot her name is Sophie and not Hunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She knew where he was. He didn’t just vanish ffs. Blimey. When I said should have been sleeping I meant it was sleep time and he wasn’t. So they were outside. As a family. Should have made myself clearer
Sorry must have got confused when you said she FOUND HIM outside in just his nappy and wellies. Also wouldn’t let my toddler play outside in just a nappy and wellies at bedtime or magically find him outside like that while the full family is out.
Don’t get defensive because I think the parenting you described is 💩 and if Hinch described or shared the same situation we’d all be jumping on her.
Even tho she is a tit parent she still hasn’t shared anything like that thinking it’s funny thank duck

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t think this is going to be a family home with two young toddlers. Can’t help but imagine one of them falling face first into those edges 😭
Don’t be silly, the boys won’t be allowed to roam free! (I had the same gasp when I saw the photo)

Reactions: 6
Someone take one for Team Tattle and ask what the tat is. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ll be outside, being chased by the camelids. Much safer. 😁🤞
I can’t wait until it’s suggested that they attend a parenting course for Ronnie if he does have ASD etc she will be livid! Nusty trolls!! But it will happen! I have attended at least 3 for my son.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1291046

Dear Hunnzzzzz of IG please do not put your recently dearly departed on the hob. Seriously, stop this tit!
To be fair to Hinch she copied this off her equally tacky SIL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wouldn’t think this is going to be a family home with two young toddlers. Can’t help but imagine one of them falling face first into those edges 😭
My thoughts aswell, accidents waiting to happen

My folks had a brick slip fireplace before I was born and ripped it out incase I smashed my face on it.

• Heart
I’m Kate to the party but of all the things I struggled to believe about that washing up play tray - it was that hinch ever does washing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Feel sorry for those alpacas. Their fur is far too thick. She’s probably waiting for that specific shearer as she’s probs agreed to share their account for a discount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.