Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think the collar bone is sexy or something? I dont get that, its rank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Every time she shows something like her holiday or her new en suite she follows quickly with a load of ADs she’s so transparent it’s just like saying come on sheepies you have to buy now so I can pay for all this luxury

Reactions: 20
I was brought up with the idea that if your collarbones stuck out it was a desirable sign of being thin. Fucked up, but wouldn't surprise me if that's also going on here.

Those alpacas are seriously going to mess with her pre-records - the minute they’re sheared she’ll have to build up a whole new library of footage!

Also, is it just me or did they really not look like they were enjoying their shower?
They look neglected and filthy 😬 Surely she can get them sheared whenever 🤷🏼‍♀️ And/or groomed? I mean I don’t know the procedure but I’ve never seen alpacas so filthy dirty. She’s going to be in for a fun time during the summer 🤢💩🪰

Reactions: 9
bleeping iconic STILL working with that fraud 🙄😤

Feel it's gonna be a mega bragfest day today 🤢

Wonder if they'll be a troll rant about 7.55 tonight before tend besties new TV show starts on C4 🤔

Sold, I will take 10 bottles of wizeowl super crunky tanning cream, shade Oompa Loompa in the scent of custard cream biscuits. #swipeup
Excellent, kerching...10 bottles are on the way to you. Best clear your diary for a week or so after applying it..... you’ll start singing “Oompa Loompa, doompety doo” every 5 minutes and dogs will chase you because they think you’re a biscuit 🤭

• Haha
I was obsessed with my collarbones when I was younger before I got my help for my disordered eating. That and my ribs and my hip bones... just saying 😬

• Heart
Do you think she meant clavicle?
Probably. The bottle of highlighting stuff probably says to use it on the décolletage but she can’t even say that word let alone know where it is. So she’s stuck it on her collarbones. Thick cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.