Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm betting the 3 mistakes were sheared at the beginning of May. If she shows them being done at the end of may that's a whole month of pre records already in the bank.

Her job really is a piece of piss isn't it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
As someone who is covered in amazing tattoo's (humble brag 😉) I can spot a poorly executed tattoo a mile off.

That thigh tattoo is just awful. You cant read the writing and I can't even tell if that's a wheel or a crappy compass.

View attachment 1290453
I'm covered too half my sleeve got completed last week. Her tattoos are terrible I agree with you x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
the 3 mistakes

But, on a more serious note, that's what makes it all so bleeping galling. She does very little, not even taking care of her children alone, and yet she still posts ridiculous bleeping pity parties like that one on Sunday. Your privilege will be your undoing, Soph.

Reactions: 20
I thought being a busy overworked single mum with two tantrumming kids, she didn’t get time for anything guyssssch 🥺🙄 plenty of time to sit tanning in Lonalds room and showering the Bucktoothed Bastards though, and WHY is she cackling at her own leg?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As someone who is covered in amazing tattoo's (humble brag 😉) I can spot a poorly executed tattoo a mile off.

That thigh tattoo is just awful. You cant read the writing and I can't even tell if that's a wheel or a crappy compass.

View attachment 1290453
Honestly i have a lot of tattoo abd even my cheap crap 30 quid tatt mistake i got done as a drunk 18 year old is better than that tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂 That ad is possibly one of the shittest videos ever. Can you tell how well it's developed? Nor Soph cos the light is fucked, clever twit. Try standing outside in real daylight, then show us and bet it's streaky.

I was getting a bit uncomfortable watching that incase she was gonna wack a vibrator out she was touching her leg that much, she's fine with flaunting her legs and collar bone sat in a towel, but she won't wear a dress on a boiling day? Ok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
😂😂 That ad is possibly one of the shittest videos ever. Can you tell how well it's developed? Nor Soph cos the light is fucked, clever twit. Try standing outside in real daylight, then show us and bet it's streaky.

I was getting a bit uncomfortable watching that incase she was gonna wack a vibrator out she was touching her leg that much, she's fine with flaunting her legs and collar bone sat in a towel, but she won't wear a dress on a boiling day? Ok
It was all getting a bit 'fans only' wasn't it? I bet JimBellEndBoy was sat there rubbing his hands up and down his thighs hoping for a towel 'slip'.
🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She asked Iconic to include the mascara for free? Did she duck. 😫😂 Such a hero Soph xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has she got to be so extra?? Sticking labels on plastic bottles with Ronnie's name on so he can play tend washing up, just why?im so glad I had my kids before instagram influencers were thing, I'd have felt like i was failing majorly for not being so insta perfect And again with the really harsh " GOOD bOIiiiiiii " when Ron speaks :rolleyes: my daughter had SLT for years, I managed not to respond to everything she said as if she was a dog though

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are those kids ever going to be allowed to play with something that isn't a tray based activity???!!! 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are those kids ever going to be allowed to play with something that isn't a tray based activity???!!! 🥱🥱🥱
As a child practitioner of 8 years this kind of activity are usually the ones they enjoy, things like pretend washing up are a hit with our 3-5 year olds and even the babies 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Excellent, kerching...10 bottles are on the way to you. Best clear your diary for a week or so after applying it..... you’ll start singing “Oompa Loompa, doompety doo” every 5 minutes and dogs will chase you because they think you’re a biscuit 🤭
Attention shoppers, Standing by for incoming delivery, hopefully your products come in single use plastic, test on animals and leave a massive carbon footprint. Oh and the packaging peanuts better be made of polystyrene that takes 111 billion years to break down. Hopefully, you can set up a pyramid selling scheme too. Is there a discount code to share with by bots? #atv

Reactions: 9
Slightly behind on thread but that hinchgirl fan account is seriously unhinged!! Looking for photos from grinch to put on a mug or teddy. That is very concerning behaviour 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.