Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bricks slips! Wtf is she doing with that decor. It reminds me of something they’d do on Changing Rooms circa 1996.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
En-suite update? duck me that's the size of a family bathroom. Wouldn't call it an en-suite that's for sure. It's bigger than my bathroom. Wanker.

IMG_20220524_144936.jpg

Reactions: 14
More crappy bricks! Tacky, classless twit!
She literally takes an idea and runs with it through her entire home 🤦🏼‍♀️ 0 thought process in anything she does!

The problem with doing this is within a couple of years all of this panelling/cladding/slips will have become dated and out of fashion EXACTLY like the grey she used before and realised cream was the new in colour 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her home is not homely not personal at all

Reactions: 21
Is she really a chicken in disguise? That collarbone looks more like a wishbone in a chicken.

Screenshot_2022-05-24-14-51-52-46_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate Stacey almost as much as hinch but I have to give it to her . Her house is so much more personable homely considering it’s so white looks so much more inviting than this 1984 time warped mess 🤣

Reactions: 23
So she puts indoor panelling on the outside and outdoor bricks on the inside? The 80s called Hinch. Next it’ll be strawberry shortcake and Victoria plum duvet covers. Ffs Makes as much sense as Ronnie rhyming with Lennie

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bet we didn’t see her face in that iconic add cuz she can’t use a filter after she was told off last time .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Hello? Is that the interior design police? Yes yes, I'd like to report a crime please! There's a house that is being brick schlippped and panelled to death. What's that? Yes! Every room! No, I'm not joking and yes I do appreciate this is a serious claim!
The address? Of course... It's Hinch Not A Farm, Tiny Village of Maldon, Essex...."

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.