Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if this has already been said, but for someone who moved house worried people knew where they lived, I find it odd she has openly posted where they are.
If any time was right for non-posting days this weekend would be it and you upload after. Truth is, it is obvious no one is really that bothered 🤷‍♀️ as very few images have emerged of them in the wild.

Reactions: 34
Is that her bodyguard Fiddles lurking around in the background? Surprised that she isn't towering over that child when her neck 🦒 seems so long in her stories 🧐

She looks so uncomfortable, she's even hiding her hands in that hoodie.

View attachment 1284117

Faces

View attachment 1284135
Hinch if you hate your square jaw that much get it fixed🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 1284213Has she put text over Lenor's t-shirt to make it look like it's personalised
It's the emoji that's given you away Hinch, thicko🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ronnie’s face made me quite sad - his smile was more like he was putting a brave face on it rather than genuine joy. Can’t quite describe but it’s like he’s learning to mask certain emotions - and perhaps the sensory onslaught of CBeebies land didn’t suit him 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Ronnie’s face made me quite sad - his smile was more like he was putting a brave face on it rather than genuine joy. Can’t quite describe but it’s like he’s learning to mask certain emotions - and perhaps the sensory onslaught of CBeebies land didn’t suit him 😢
Poor little chap. Speaking from experience with a child with additional needs your bond has to be so so so close because so much communication is non-verbal, it's more intuitive as a care giver. I just get the sense he doesn't have that kind of bond with Hinch & Inch, hope I'm wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My three year old is terrified of mascots. I think it’s perfectly logical for a child to be scared of them. But that doesn’t fit her montage so you WILL hug iggle piggle Ron! ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Thought exactly the same, he looked knackered and defeated. Noticed she didn't show a video of him walking around the bedroom 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I can’t get over how awful her eyebrows are?? With the amount of money she throws away she didn’t choose something to look more natural? Who’s eyebrows are shiny anyway, literally look like they’re stickers 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also, she’s definitely posting a pregnancy announcement soon 🙄
My three year old is terrified of mascots. I think it’s perfectly logical for a child to be scared of them. But that doesn’t fit her montage so you WILL hug iggle piggle Ron! ☹
l absolutely hated dressed up characters when I was little, and I still do! They’re freaky. I totally sympathise with Ronnie.

Reactions: 21
Bush to the party but, does she ever talk in a normal voice to ronnie & lonnie? Like not in that weird fake cackley " OoHOHh wHAt Izzzz iT?? GoOOod bOiiii " I hope that when the camera is off she is able to have genuinely warm moments with her sons but frankly I wont hold my breath 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I do think it’s interesting that on a year she could have had a big party for Lonnie - the big showy first birthday she couldn’t “show” for Ronnie because of lockdown she chooses to go to Alton towers - which is something they could do anytime (mid week at that).
We know Alton towers will either be gifted or some sort of arrangement.
That would have happened regardless of when she went.
I’d be interested to see what she does for lonnies birthday as such. As in what she shows the gram.

I don’t think I’ll ever be truly convinced he was born when she says.
She definitely lied about something and I don’t think it was as simple as pre records.
I’d like to think Lonnie doesn’t have “highlights” on her grid because she’s learned from Ronnie that it’s over sharing. But if that was the case then wouldn’t she have taken down ronnie’s highlights? I think it’s because she doesn’t want tattle scrutinising lonnies development and noticing that the timelines don’t actually add up. That he was seemingly 5 months for about 4 months and then all of a sudden walking and swigging juice from a straw cup.

I stand by it. That kid wasn’t born May 22nd 2021. I don’t know why she would have done this. But why does she tell so many of the lies she does?

Anyway. Happy birthday Lonnie. 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I do think it’s interesting that on a year she could have had a big party for Lonnie - the big showy first birthday she couldn’t “show” for Ronnie because of lockdown she chooses to go to Alton towers - which is something they could do anytime (mid week at that).
We know Alton towers will either be gifted or some sort of arrangement.
That would have happened regardless of when she went.
I’d be interested to see what she does for lonnies birthday as such. As in what she shows the gram.

I don’t think I’ll ever be truly convinced he was born when she says.
She definitely lied about something and I don’t think it was as simple as pre records.
I’d like to think Lonnie doesn’t have “highlights” on her grid because she’s learned from Ronnie that it’s over sharing. But if that was the case then wouldn’t she have taken down ronnie’s highlights? I think it’s because she doesn’t want tattle scrutinising lonnies development and noticing that the timelines don’t actually add up. That he was seemingly 5 months for about 4 months and then all of a sudden walking and swigging juice from a straw cup.

I stand by it. That kid wasn’t born May 22nd 2021. I don’t know why she would have done this. But why does she tell so many of the lies she does?

Anyway. Happy birthday Lonnie. 😉😉
I have to agree. Looking at him and looking at my 18 month old.. there is no way he’s 6months younger. I know kids all develop differently (both of mine have hit milestones at different ages) but he just doesn’t ‘look’ like he’s one. As you mentioned things like the straw cup.. just little bits here and there don’t quite add up for such a, supposedly, young baby. I’d personally put him about 2/3 months older than hinch claims he is.

Reactions: 20
I have to agree. Looking at him and looking at my 18 month old.. there is no way he’s 6months younger. I know kids all develop differently (both of mine have hit milestones at different ages) but he just doesn’t ‘look’ like he’s one. As you mentioned things like the straw cup.. just little bits here and there don’t quite add up for such a, supposedly, young baby. I’d personally put him about 2/3 months older than hinch claims he is.
Exactly. Thank you. I had a very “grown up” one year old who could walk, talk, handle himself well physically etc. but I look back at videos of him and Lonnie just seems older.

Reactions: 19
My sons 13 months and walking around swigging out of a straw cup. I agree Lonnie is older but I think she’s using a mix of pre records.

Reactions: 15
Good Morning you lovely lot! 🌄

What a miserable bunch at A.T, Inch looks incredibly pissed off!
Fiddle looks so sour faced. I'm sure Monshhoon Al is grateful for the break from them all and probably bleeping Fluffhead/Hennerz sitting & project managing "Misery Mansion"!

Big SHOUT OUT 📣 to all the Stokie Tattlers here! I'm from Stokie Stock on my Mummaz side, lived for a time just outside Stafford (Hopton) - so @MissBijou, on the road between Stone & Stafford and went to Stafford College after being chucked out of boarding school after 1 year in sixth form & took my driving test up there (when The Happy Mondays were a thing) 🍉🎶
My Victorian Great-grandparents & Edwardian born Grandparents & Mummaz were born/lived in Sneyd Green - up Hanley way duck! 🦆
(They were all 'older parents' which makes me sound even older than I am!)
I still have a couple of relatives living there.

I'm a big fan of Oatcakes, (they have sold them in Sainsbury's down south) so I'm sort of a Stokie with a 'home counties' southern accent but still call rolls "cobs" and not forgotten the place. My Mummaz used to go dancing at Trentham Gardens and won medals back in 1858 🤣
Hope you all have a peasschful Sunday!
Blessshed Be Nustie Hens 🐔 💕🙏
I'm a Stokie, 3 miles from Sneyd Green.. and Mr blondes had Sausage and cheese oatcakes for his breakfast 😂
up hanley duck still makes me laughs x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would she lie about when he was born? I just find the assumption ridiculous. I know he looks older but he is tall like his mum. I can't get my head around these assumptions.

Reactions: 18
Ronnie looks like he's just been pushed into hugging the in the night garden character. He looks so disconnected and not very interested. And why wasn't he filmed looking at the bedrooms?! And that bint hiding behind sunglasses yet again. I just find all these interactions and the whole AT visit strange

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why would she lie about when he was born? I just find the assumption ridiculous. I know he looks older but he is tall like his mum. I can't get my head around these assumptions.
I don’t ever comment on the Lennie age timeline, but thinking this morning I’m wondering if her “reveal” got mixed up for Christmas Day/ eve with Stacey and joe getting engaged? So the ore records where all planned but had to be shown at a later date ? And the later date always had to tie in x

Reactions: 18
Guysch I realised this morning I may be able to get some tea. My cousin's partner works at the AT hotel! I have been meaning to message them as we want to take our kids later this year so I dropped them a message just now asking how they are...hows work...etc..I will report back! 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.