Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually terrifying these randoms posting photos of her kids... she has no clue who follows them, her kids pictures are out there for all the nasties in the world to see. Yet, she got funny because Eileen posted a pic that just had Ronnies legs visible....

Reactions: 38
Genuinely looking for an answer here from anyone who understands psychology-not my area of expertise. I follow Rosie Huntington-Whitely on Instagram. She posts from gorgeous places wearing beautiful clothes and she looks amazing. Why doesn’t she annoy me as much as Hunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oatcakes are the food of gods!!
We have special shops just selling them!
You can buy them usually in half dozens or a dozen to cook at home.
In our house it’s bacon chayze n brown sauce,
You can have them with a full breakfast etc.
Or buy them with fillings already done as you would at a breakfast butty type shop.
Can’t imagine sofa liking them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would she lie about when he was born? I just find the assumption ridiculous. I know he looks older but he is tall like his mum. I can't get my head around these assumptions.
Most likely worried that he would “grow slow” so now instead everyone can tell her how advanced he is for his age. He looks 15 months in my opinion

Reactions: 19
Weeping Al is probably at Liars Lodge supervising the move and magically when they get back cute power ballad and ‘something happened when we were away’ 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg. How embarrassing, I've just realised I've been talking about vip status as if they are at Legoland but no, they are in AT.
Bloody hell. How thick am I lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In honour of the poor sods birthday, I felt this picture was appropriate for the both Lon and Ron.

Happy Birthday Lon, sorry you have such tit parents who can barely string a sentence together let alone parent you the way a child should be.

Screenshot_20220522-121950_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Oatcakes are the food of gods!!
We have special shops just selling them!
You can buy them usually in half dozens or a dozen to cook at home.
In our house it’s bacon chayze n brown sauce,
You can have them with a full breakfast etc.
Or buy them with fillings already done as you would at a breakfast butty type shop.
Can’t imagine sofa liking them
Are they different from Scottish oatcakes then?

Reactions: 4
So what did Ron got when he turned 1………? Was it that cheap tacky Peter rabbit birthday theme party celebration at home…..and Lennie gets a holiday to Alton cos thousands of pounds………..???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
F2E93FEB-2277-4863-A4CE-72582E8EFD02.jpeg
Aye and no prizes for guessing who this reminds us of. Just to try and move away from the Ron’s lockdown birthday compared to Len’s non lockdown birthday!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why would she lie about when he was born? I just find the assumption ridiculous. I know he looks older but he is tall like his mum. I can't get my head around these assumptions.
Yep, that and the fact that anyone can actually obtain a copy of the birth certificate as it’s a public record …

Reactions: 11
I don't get it. There was the date on the graph at the hospital. His date of birth is one thing she actually hasn't lied about. She wouldn't make him months younger when she can get freebies out of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So all this talk of food has got me thinking.

Where's the mashed potato Lonnie 1st birthday tribute?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The number of people mentioning HinchHead on SS’s post about her weekend with Greedy and her wife is ridiculous. It’s duck all to do with Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's Rex birthday tomorrow too. SS is spending it making dinosaur treats. Why does Hinch have to be so extra. I would never think to take a 1 year old to Alton towers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.