Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning you lovely lot! 🌄

What a miserable bunch at A.T, Inch looks incredibly pissed off!
Fiddle looks so sour faced. I'm sure Monshhoon Al is grateful for the break from them all and probably bleeping Fluffhead/Hennerz sitting & project managing "Misery Mansion"!

Big SHOUT OUT 📣 to all the Stokie Tattlers here! I'm from Stokie Stock on my Mummaz side, lived for a time just outside Stafford (Hopton) - so @MissBijou, on the road between Stone & Stafford and went to Stafford College after being chucked out of boarding school after 1 year in sixth form & took my driving test up there (when The Happy Mondays were a thing) 🍉🎶
My Victorian Great-grandparents & Edwardian born Grandparents & Mummaz were born/lived in Sneyd Green - up Hanley way duck! 🦆
(They were all 'older parents' which makes me sound even older than I am!)
I still have a couple of relatives living there.

I'm a big fan of Oatcakes, (they have sold them in Sainsbury's down south) so I'm sort of a Stokie with a 'home counties' southern accent but still call rolls "cobs" and not forgotten the place. My Mummaz used to go dancing at Trentham Gardens and won medals back in 1858 🤣
Hope you all have a peasschful Sunday!
Blessshed Be Nustie Hens 🐔 💕🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What in the duck is this weird fuckery. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Think I actually know who this is, she has another account dedicated to Hinch and SS, she's clearly very vulnerable. 😐
Wow. Poor girl. She does seem a bit obsessed. If I was Hinch I would find that more disturbing than us nusty trolls...

Reactions: 21
Wonder if for lennie’s first birthday inch will actually be allowed In a family photo it’s always just her isn’t it

Reactions: 27
The JCB World Headquarters are very near Alton Towers.

The grounds are beautiful and little Ron would LOVE it.

Just putting it out there for Hinchy who doesn't read here. Hopefully Ron will get to go there 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just knew she would pipe up and say that they are having an amazing time. Haha, didn't look like it when you were spotted by a tattler my love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Somehow that in the night garden room is more scary than Ronni E’s mural. I notice we haven’t seen his reaction to it, just Lenni E who probably doesn’t notice the walls. Poor Ron does not look like he’s having a good time, poor little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
That interaction between him and Iggle Piggle was very interesting…..it was awkward and uncomfortable. Of course, it could be the fact that a big blue, whatever he is, was wiggling around right in front of his face. But I’d be interested to know if they paid for that interaction? All these ‘celebs’ seems to get these perks when visiting places like this.
All for Len though…..who literally won’t remember a thing! 🤣

Reactions: 27
Her voice, that fake laugh, I can't bear it, those poor little boys don't know anything else, one day they will tell her to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg that room looks like a baaaad trip I once had 😵💫😵💫😂. Sod staying there…sensory overload

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well… at least little Lennie doesn’t have to endure stale crisps and day old sandwiches at his first birthday…. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can imagine a how to spot the Hinches book along the lines of the RSPB guide to idenitifying garden birds.

Female species - never seen in a pair of jeans, will be wearing oversized baggy top and shapeless trousers, together with a head bow (WTF is that thing?), enormous sunglasses and a two seagull silhouettes well above their eyebrow line. Warning: their face may look very different from the photos you’ve seen.

Male species - rarely seen without a cap and will certainly will be wearing grey athleisurewear. Mating call is “oi oi get them out for little inch”. Can often be found in natural habitat of William Hill.

Baby birds - the easiest identified of all as they will have their names on the front of their shirt and also be wearing a cap. Although they are often squished into their nests aka the pushchair.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I went to Thorpe Park yesterday (relieved it wasn’t Alton Towers) and saw this sign outside the toilets. Presume the toilets were closed so someone could spray a whole can of chemicals down the toilet and spend 15 minutes wanking a tap

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.