Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone else has said, but could they be away so that the removal company can “move them in” to tend farm?

Reactions: 36
11 different tagged posts with photos of her children, all in the past 3 hours.

That’s what she should be worried about. Not tattle where we actually cover the boys’ faces and don’t declare our undying love for them like creepy stalkers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Big SHOUT OUT 📣 to all the Stokie Tattlers here! I'm from Stokie Stock on my Mummaz side, lived for a time just outside Stafford (Hopton) - so @MissBijou, on the road between Stone & Stafford and went to Stafford College after being chucked out of boarding school after 1 year in sixth form & took my driving test up there (when The Happy Mondays were a thing) 🍉🎶
My Victorian Great-grandparents & Edwardian born Grandparents & Mummaz were born/lived in Sneyd Green - up Hanley way duck! 🦆
(They were all 'older parents' which makes me sound even older than I am!)
I still have a couple of relatives living there.

I'm a big fan of Oatcakes, (they have sold them in Sainsbury's down south) so I'm sort of a Stokie with a 'home counties' southern accent but still call rolls "cobs" and not forgotten the place. My Mummaz used to go dancing at Trentham Gardens and won medals back in 1858 🤣
Hope you all have a peasschful Sunday!
Blessshed Be Nustie Hens 🐔 💕🙏
Thats amazing! I bike ride all the time to Hopton with it being one big straight road!! So nice to meet local tattlers, I wish we could meet in person! A tattlers convention would be bloody brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fabulous! Is the Oatcake shop still there along the row of shops? Always open for fresh oatcakes on a Sunday morning 😋
OK got to ask this! I only know oatcakes as a sort of cracker you have with cheese. Are Stoke oatcakes different, sorry I'm a Londoner by birth bit lived my entire life in Kent!

Reactions: 12
Thats amazing! I bike ride all the time to Hopton with it being one big straight road!! So nice to meet local tattlers, I wish we could meet in person! A tattlers convention would be bloody brilliant!
Amazzzhing! I lived by the red brick houses before the junction on the Sandon Road! Small world xxx
OK got to ask this! I only know oatcakes as a sort of cracker you have with cheese. Are Stoke oatcakes different, sorry I'm a Londoner by birth bit lived my entire life in Kent!
Yes they are so different like pancakes only thicker, oaty and soft. Rolled up warm with bacon and cheese but Hinch would probably think they are for cleaning with! They're delicious and healthy. I agree @Blondesx40x the best thing to come out of Stoke!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We have Derbyshire oatcakes which are very similar but I think they’re a bit bigger. They’re made of oatmeal and yeast and look like a big pancake. Bloody lovely they are, I have them with bacon tomato and melted cheese as a treat 🙂🙂
1B6B16B2-A76E-4AB6-84C7-6453F9A1E3AA.jpeg

• Heart
Amazzzhing! I lived by the red brick houses before the junction on the Sandon Road! Small world xxx

Yes they are so different like pancakes only thicker, oaty and soft. Rolled up warm with bacon and cheese but Hinch would probably think they are for cleaning with! They're delicious and healthy. I agree @Blondesx40x the best thing to come out of Stoke!
Ah thanks that makes sense, I was struggling to think how you could have sausage and cheese oatcakes! Anyway I digress. Hinch is a bleep

We have Derbyshire oatcakes which are very similar but I think they’re a bit bigger. They’re made of oatmeal and yeast and look like a big pancake. Bloody lovely they are, I have them with bacon tomato and melted cheese as a treat 🙂🙂
View attachment 1285047
They look really nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Snap @MagicRoundabout!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to live in Weston so right near Hopton and work at the Dog and Doublet in Sandon - small world indeed! X

I’m really craving an oatcake now, imaging how grim one would be if Hinch made it with her disgusting plastic cheese that does melt 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
11 different tagged posts with photos of her children, all in the past 3 hours.

That’s what she should be worried about. Not tattle where we actually cover the boys’ faces and don’t declare our undying love for them like creepy stalkers.
View attachment 1285032
It’s so odd. They might dosappear from her stories in 24 hours but her followers are screenshot those images and putting them on their own grids so they are always there

ETA and she can’t control that

For anyone interested
cheese n oatcakes 😌

Attachments

• Heart

Worried I’m going to be banished for this, but are they a bit like potato cakes?

For anyone interested
cheese n oatcakes 😌
Ohhh not what I was imagining at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she would be stupid enough to lie about when he was born, surely when he goes to nursery/school etc and people know of her surely she’d feel stupid being called out for the wrong birthday?

Reactions: 17
I used to live in Weston so right near Hopton and work at the Dog and Doublet in Sandon - small world indeed! X

I’m really craving an oatcake now, imaging how grim one would be if Hinch made it with her disgusting plastic cheese that does melt 🤮
Oh bloody hell! I used to go in that pub when I was 18 long before you were born! They did a good curry. I didn't live there long, around 2 years. Chuck us some Oatcakes down here!!
@AllieBee Hinch, is indeed, a massive bleep! 🤣
One thing I will say, having lived all over the place and settled in the South is folks in Staffs, Wales and the North are so friendly! Down here most folk wouldn't piss on you if you were on 🔥💕 just my opinion! xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she would be stupid enough to lie about when he was born, surely when he goes to nursery/school etc and people know of her surely she’d feel stupid being called out for the wrong birthday?
Exactly, there are people in the SS thread who are convinced she lied about Rose’s birth date but it’s not just a white lie, that’s a commitment for life to that lie. I just can’t imagine it, surely they thought of the long term implications or someone pointed it out?

Reactions: 14
Oh bloody hell! I used to go in that pub when I was 18 long before you were born! They did a good curry. I didn't live there long, around 2 years. Chuck us some Oatcakes down here!!
@AllieBee Hinch, is indeed, a massive bleep! 🤣
One thing I will say, having lived all over the place and settled in the South is folks in Staffs, Wales and the North are so friendly! Down here most folk wouldn't piss on you if you were on 🔥💕 just my opinion! xx
Oh my life no way! I worked there from when I was 15 and left when I was 20 last year, locals would always come in and tell me how they’d been going there for absolute years! Such a small world, anyway, I digress🤣xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone else has said, but could they be away so that the removal company can “move them in” to tend farm?
I think you might be right, she does have a habit of returning home to a 'look what happened while we were away' scenario

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.