Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie looks like he's aged half a year since those alpacca stories at the start of the week!!

Reactions: 31
That bleeping laugh of hers really irritates me. Why the duck does she have to laugh at the end of each sentence. 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is that her bodyguard Fiddles lurking around in the background? Surprised that she isn't towering over that child when her neck 🦒 seems so long in her stories 🧐

She looks so uncomfortable, she's even hiding her hands in that hoodie.

View attachment 1284117

Faces

View attachment 1284135
Urgh all I can think is that’s Fiddle buttoning up after breast feeding the big baby who she’s at CBeebies with, and it’s not
Len or Ron 🤢 they’ve got a very weird relationship, Fiddle’s never allowed her to separate and grow up into an adult and Grinch seems fine with it, that’s not normal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Course she stopped and chatted, it was the one and only fan recognition she had all day she had to bask in it.
Imagine how it must feel, to think you’re so famous that you go to Alton Towers with a whole entourage for protection and wear huge sunglasses even when it doesn’t look that sunny and yet hardly anyone actually recognises you…poor Sophi e…NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That place looks absolutely terrifying! Poor Ronnie wanted nothing to do with that blue character, he looked so defeated, almost like he was forced to perform for Mummaz 🤔.
Why does she always have to be so OTT animated, loud & cackling whenever she's being filmed with the boys, she treats the WW's with more respect then her own children. I hope she has photos & videos of her AND Jamie with the kids on her private IG.

Reactions: 37
That hotel looks great for sleeping in, it's like the house of horrors poor kids, way too stimulating

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is that her bodyguard Fiddles lurking around in the background? Surprised that she isn't towering over that child when her neck 🦒 seems so long in her stories 🧐

She looks so uncomfortable, she's even hiding her hands in that hoodie.

View attachment 1284117

Faces

View attachment 1284135
Imagine a woman in her early 30s, mother of two, with a daft bow in her hair and her mother in tow everywhere. She really needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
God, nightmare fuel sleeping with the cast of the bloody Night Garden gazing down at you. I thought the new Bing room was bad enough.

Just a massive nope.

Reactions: 23
I can’t get over how awful her eyebrows are?? With the amount of money she throws away she didn’t choose something to look more natural? Who’s eyebrows are shiny anyway, literally look like they’re stickers 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also, she’s definitely posting a pregnancy announcement soon 🙄
If only one of her friends was a make up artist..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.