Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Just watched the story properly. Never mind that girl’s bum (which I was already raging about), you can clearly see the faces of people behind Lonnie. There’s children in the water, and a woman holding a child.

Soph has NO clue does she? Not everyone wants their child plastered all over the internet.
Some people actually cannot have their child’s face shown for example if the child is looked after (in care / foster / adopted) and some people might not want an abusive ex seeing them.
Even as an adult tbh I'd be really pissed off if someone filmed me in the swimming pool without my permission. It's a high anxiety thing for so many people whatever their size, but especially on the bigger end of the scale, you've likely had to do a lot of mental prep to get there.

I absolutely wouldn't want any part of me exposed to bloody Sexy Daddy Pig or Bumstretcher215.

And then multiply that rage for my children.

Why does she constantly get away with thinking that the rules are above her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220523-214354_Instagram.jpg

Still trying to push the best friend narrative, when last time they visited staceys house, Ronnie and rex didn't even look at each other 😬😬

• Sick
  • Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Called ahead like a celeb 😂😂😂 who do they think they are? Oh that’s got my crying with laughter “don’t you know who I am”
It's laughable. Booking under another name in the hope it isn't 'leaked', but needing to call to try and make sure you are noticed and recognised because you want special treatment! If you were concerned about your privacy, your kids' privacy and were just decent human beings, you'd have kept quiet, been there under the paid, booked name, paid for what extras you wanted/needed and got on with it quietly. But clearly on the beg and desperately trying to get whatever you can. Wonder what else they are after that they are posting whilst they are there (rather than keeping quiet and trying to make sure the boys aren't potentially flocked by psycho stalker sheep)?

• Haha

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
She doesn’t have a clue of the real world. I’ve been up most of the night with my ill child, he’s been ill since last week, I’m not getting a minute to myself, yesterday I couldn’t even shower on my own, I don’t get to sleep on my own. I don’t have parents, ones dead and the other a dangerous narcissist and drug abuser, I don’t have any family locally and an abusive narc ex who if I ask for help will document everything I ask for to build his case that I can’t manage without him…oh and I’m disabled.
Yet still I can sit here and be thankful and grateful and I’m well aware that it could be much worse, it’s hard but we’re still doing life and doing ok. She’s just horrid, a horrid selfish self absorbed cow.

• Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Can someone confirm if the tend people winking at her, were in a group of three and wearing HunchXteschoooooooo indoor/outdoor leisure wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Sazz1006

VIP Member
The Suite was booked under a different name. Inch (they presume, as C did not take the calls themself) called ahead a while ago to let them know it was them who would be visiting. None of the staff were bothered 😆
How delicious that none of the staff were bothered! Who do they fecking think they are, booking under a different name and having the over inflated sense of Importance to ring and say it’s them. Unbelievable!

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Hi Nusty Hens 👋
I’ve been away for the weekend in London and this morning Mr Doodle and I walked down to Buck House to see the Jubilee preparations before we headed back to the Boonies. As we were walking down The Mall amongst the huge crowds of people I spotted Princess Beatrice with her husband, baby and his little boy. They walked right in front of us. No one really noticed. There were no paps. Whatever anyone’s opinion of her she is an actual princess. Unlike Sopha who just “thinks” she’s an actual princess and can’t stay at AT without calling ahead first. Bwahahahaha 🤣🤣

• Heart

nlle85

View attachment 1286786Someone predicted this 🙄

Tattle mention only one Hun has bothered with her. Hinch makes out there’s been loads 🤣 desperate wanker.

Also suggesting people are winking at her: 😩🤢 Vommin’ell!

I’ve never in my life winked at a woman whilst her child is having a tantrum. But apparently multiple people at AT this weekend do that, ha ha ha come on now 🤣😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She kicked off at Eileen for including Ronnie’s covered legs in her post about being plagiarised but she’s not thought to crop that kids arse out of the background of this?? She could have even covered it but she’s posted the narrative right at the top of it so there’s no option but to notice it. And she’s posted this to 4m bots. Unbelievable.

Dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
If one of my kids is having a tantrum my focus is 100% on them. The last thing I would be doing is looking around for anyone trying to make eye contact with me for a wink or knowing nod 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Danielle0120

VIP Member
  • Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh shut up you bell end. Nobody winked, nobody went ‘you’ve got this babe’ or did the Katniss Hunger Games sign. You didn’t even have to cope with your own kids ffs. Fiddle, Inch ‘don’t you know who I am’ Bob and niece were there. You sat about, filtering photos and erasing your nostrils. And making your beautiful boys look tanned and filtered to fuck. You’re a bragging, lazy, superficial tithead and you make me sick
Can you tell I’m peed off 😂
Oh and posting other kids in undress? Behave yerself

• Heart
  • Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Imagine if she went to Disney with that bow on? She’d have people asking for her autograph, then be upset that it didn’t say Minnie Mouse

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
So @CoolMom reports that Fiddle or Inch are always carrying the boys

6BF877F6-5188-47BC-AB35-F2D371B141C6.jpeg

And supermum Supermum Sophie decides to claim she is constantly holding them both

11AB4E92-7E32-4E91-A917-5FD9A78D594B.jpeg

But she never reads tattle…..

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Is that her bodyguard Fiddles lurking around in the background? Surprised that she isn't towering over that child when her neck 🦒 seems so long in her stories 🧐

She looks so uncomfortable, she's even hiding her hands in that hoodie.

View attachment 1284117

Faces

View attachment 1284135
Urgh all I can think is that’s Fiddle buttoning up after breast feeding the big baby who she’s at CBeebies with, and it’s not
Len or Ron 🤢 they’ve got a very weird relationship, Fiddle’s never allowed her to separate and grow up into an adult and Grinch seems fine with it, that’s not normal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48