Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Winning thread title by @Andioooop

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them easily 🙂

———

Another 4 day thread from the queen of clean chav. Us fat hens have had to venture over to other threads with our cruncky snacks so we don’t get bored!

Soph showed us 6 gadgets she can’t be without. A scalp brush, banana scissors, tomato slicer squisher, Sonic Scrubber (undeclared ad?), Dy(na)mo label maker (undeclared Home Bargains ad?), pointless cutlery shelf.

Thankfully she didn’t show us Fiddle’s personal gadgets from her pink silk purse oioi.

Scene change to Llama Lodge where Ron was allowed to fill up their water.

Soph took the opportunity of being at Notafarm to show off her big house. It’s amazing that the Hinchers asked to see the exact things Soph wanted to show! I mean, asking to see the landing but not Lennie’s bedroom, what are the chances?!

The Hinchers also seem to be just like Sophie , with their punctuation..

2BA1716E-D660-4389-8D53-2859AE4BDF55.jpeg

A quick ad (got to afford that Frankie & Bennys kitchen somehow) and an inspirational a plagiarised quote rounded off Wednesday.

Thursday was a follow train, and #hinch1905 has 4.1k tagged posts. A massive 0.09% of her 4.4m followers 🙈

Bingo for a few tattlers on Friday with the Hinchliffes (and entourage) heading to Alton Towers! The perfect way for a child to celebrate their first birthday…

Soph was spotted in the wild today which is always our favourite thing. As ever, she looks nothing like the highly edited and filtered version she likes to show.

Sophie, we may think you’re an irresponsible parent, a ruthless saleswoman who takes advantage of vulnerable fans, and the very definition of a narcissist, but we do wish you that didn’t feel you need to change how you look.

———

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, fucking fluffheads, bucktooth bastards, floofies.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Danielle0120

VIP Member
It's no secret that Ronni e is her favorite child & it's clear that this trip was 100% for Ronnie-not Lennie & i'm of two mindsets as to why.

#1- Ronnie truly loves the show & characters so much that they had always planned to go there. They chose this weekend cause they had nothing to do for Lennie anyways.

#2- Ronnie is spoiled to a Veruca Salt level & has a hard time sharing or participating in anything that doesn't interest him. It's easier to appease him & do what he wants rather then risk a public meltdown cause Soph is all about that public perception of perfection.

I hate that the boys don't get to have child friendly themes for their birthdays or bedrooms. Why can't she do a party at the soft play place the boys like to go to, or have a superhero, dinosaur or a CONSTRUCTION theme? I really liked that last year & it's something i'm sure both Ronnie & Lennie would love to play with. I'm gonna guess Ronnie's 3rd will be Hinch Farm themed 🙄. How do you even 'play' farm? She's a pretty shitty mother for letting her egocentrism steamroll the boys wants based strictly on how it all looks!
You think Ronnie is her favourite!?!?! Lennie is her favourite and she makes it clear most days. Ronnie is nothing but an inconvenience to her now he has delays, and that's very harsh but very true. He's not what she wanted and that's why 80% of the time she's talking shit about him saying he's sooooo naughty and bullies lennie, then the other 20% is fake pretend love for him.

I truly think they've gone there for no other reason other than its PAID for. It's like when they went to Peppa pig world. She never mentioned Ronnie likes Peppa, but because it was yet again PAID FOR she went and pretended Ronnie loved it because Peppas his so called favourite. Its like the whole igglepiggle is lennies favourite, that's why we've picked the igglepiggle room, but she's never mentioned lennie liking in the night garden or igglepiggle before - it's paid for and that's the only reason she's gone and the only reason she's took the boys otherwise she'd of been perfectly fine going somewhere else with just Jamie for the weekend and leaving her kids with her mother and father like she's does 4 to 5 nights of the week.

I agree with your comment on her being a shitty cunt of a parent though.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

BBC1HD

VIP Member
In honour of the poor sods birthday, I felt this picture was appropriate for the both Lon and Ron.

Happy Birthday Lon, sorry you have such shit parents who can barely string a sentence together let alone parent you the way a child should be.

Screenshot_20220522-121950_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Imagine Inch calling ahead though 🤣 *heavy breathing* me wife’s a faymousssh Instagram cleaner guys, just so you know, throw in a few freebies yeah? And stock up the crisps and mugshots and febreeze for the tracksuits oi oiiiii go on my son!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Hilton88

She has to hold one child in each arm, everyone at Alton Towers were giving her a wink/the look to say they know what she's going through? HUH what about the mini bus full of people she took there (including her husband who's home 24/7) She acts like she's a struggling single mum 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
It’s her sons first birthday and still manages a pity post for NO reason. Hinch…you are BLESSED to have those children,why not try being grateful.
You don’t live in the real world like the majority of people I was a single parent ,worked,had health conditions and an ex from hell.
You have it seems unlimited money,two houses,are not choosing between eating and heating like so many of us and you have numerous babysitters on hand day and night,plus you have your mummy glued to you.
You need to spend a day in the real world,in some of our shoes love. Stop wallowing and realise how privileged you are. Dick head

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Seen the side eye she does to check Jamie or whoever is filming before doing her fake cackle. Her parenting knocks me sick.

Ronnie looks overwhelmed, I've never seen a child give such an unenthusiastic and uncomfortable cuddle before - if he didn't want to cuddle the character then he shouldn't of been forced, he was definitely forced for content.

"iggle piggle is lennies fav" is it lol, never mentioned iggle piggle before. It's because it's free 🤡 Just like Peppa was Ronnies favourite but was never mentioned before OR after the Peppa pig world.

Reactions: 55

Sloppys

VIP Member
I find the wording of her birthday post to Lennie very weird. People told her it goes so quick and to take it all in… she took it with a pinch of salt…. She’s done it before with Ronnie so it’s not like she needed that advice with Lennie is it? I just find it odd to word it like that with your 2nd child.

Reactions: 54

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
“Having my own range has always been my dream”

What an odd dream to have. Picture the 10 year old hinch in class. What’s your dream soph? To have my own range.

Right.
Imagine Dr MLK - I have a dream. The dream that I have my own range in Tesco.

Fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Wize Owl

VIP Member
A little chat with Jimbobbellendboy 🤭 (Volume needed)

Ooops, fucked up the first attempt, thought I’d show an outtake 😂 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Parry1988

VIP Member
I can't actually believe she's put that ridiculous post on making out she single handedly looked those boys, what a sicko, there are 3 adults and 1 teenager to look after 1 baby( in a pram all day most likely) and 1 3 year old !!!! Just repulsive!
A few Halloweens ago id not long had our youngest she was 2 months old,my 2 eldest wanted to go pumpkin picking because all their friends had,so off we went 4 kids under 6!!!!it was raining all week so the field was a quagmire 🤣🤣 I had one in a sling a toddler and my 2 eldest, on my own ,because my husband is self employed and has to actually work!! We had a fab time got absolutely covered in mud and the kids had marshmallow stuck all over their faces,we towed a gigantic pumpkin back to the car piled in and went home to carve it. My eldest kids still laugh at the memory of it. This fukin woman has no clue!!! Absolutely no clue what it is to be a real parent 🤬🤬

• Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Anyone who wasn't aware of the cretin that is 'Mrs Hinch' and read that pity post story would think she's a struggling single mum who has no additional family support 🙄
Twisted bitch always has to make everything about HER ...even when it's her son's 1st birthday 🙄
" I officially have 2 toddlers...."
" The hardest thing I've ever done..."
And other "I" ,"me", "myself" references 🙄
As much of a prick as Jamie is, he parents those kids MUCH more than she does and he didn't even get a mention 😵💫
What an odd family they are

• Heart

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Is that her bodyguard Fiddles lurking around in the background? Surprised that she isn't towering over that child when her neck 🦒 seems so long in her stories 🧐

She looks so uncomfortable, she's even hiding her hands in that hoodie.

View attachment 1284117

Faces

View attachment 1284135
Imagine a woman in her early 30s, mother of two, with a daft bow in her hair and her mother in tow everywhere. She really needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Granted05

Hinch going to Alton Towers just shows she is as clueless and selfish as ever and just thinking me me me.

We stayed at Cbeebies hotel for my son’s 2nd birthday. He has some sensory issues and we suspect high functioning autism. Honestly i spent the whole time there wishing we’d stayed at home and feeling terrible for subjecting him to it. The whole experience was awful for him. The entertainment was too much and there was nowhere in the hotel that wasn’t just a complete overload for him. I really feel for Ronnie, especially if he does have ASD or other like she hints at. Also, Cbeebies hotel is no more than an really overpriced travelodge. Not clean, really basic and terrible sound proofing (think overtired toddlers running up and down the corridor at all hours of the night).

The Cbeebies lanywards are for all adults at the cbeebies hotel - can’t remember the reason why but anyone at the hotel gets them but i bet she’s wrangled fast passes which are £100 ish for all the big coasters.

• Heart
Reactions: 52