Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Guysssssh, I’ve just tripped over the cat, he cracks me up 🤪😹

Have a great day, I’m running around like a blue arsed fly, that’s cracking me up too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So Rex has had cute home birthday celebrations on the actual day, do we reckon big party with the Hinchs coming🤔

Reactions: 13
One of the alpacas has a sheared neck. Like he needed it sheared to repair a wound or something? Anyone know what it might be??

Reactions: 9
One of the alpacas has a sheared neck. Like he needed it sheared to repair a wound or something? Anyone know what it might be??
I didn’t spot it the first time watching it but yes I can clearly see it now.

I thought she was getting them all sheared last week or was it the week before that?! Mind with all her pre-records we are probably only up to the middle of March!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Rex has had cute home birthday celebrations on the actual day, do we reckon big party with the Hinchs coming🤔
Exactly, Soph puts no effort in whatsoever, just throws money around. I’m sure Lennie will remember his 1st birthday 😂

Reactions: 11
Only showering the camels legs now Hunch?
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmmmm what injection could one alpaca need that the others don’t? Where are our alpaca people?

It was there last week too but not as obvious

598B8EEA-1990-42E5-9E93-AD9D163151DD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmmmm what injection could one alpaca need that the others don’t? Where are our alpaca people?

It was there last week too but not as obvious

View attachment 1290225
This mornings is probably from the same day as this one. It’s not warm enough to need to drench them with a hose pipe like it was last week and it’s not sunny but raining.

ETA and in the one six days ago she says they are losing their coat “next week” but today said she doesn’t know when the shearer is in the area. Catching herself out again!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.