Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she’s clearly in bed eating cake for breakfast and Lenni e is playing with Nanny’s phone on charge next to her. I have so many questions but it’s sooooo weird.
Is Sticky fingers sharing the same room/bed??
I’ve stayed in this room before - it has a double bed, bunk beds and a pull out bed under the bunks.
So it’ll be Freda and jimbob in the bed, Sofa and Clingon in the bunks and either 2 travel cots or Ronnie will be on the pull out

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So, she’s clearly in bed eating cake for breakfast and Lenni e is playing with Nanny’s phone on charge next to her. I have so many questions but it’s sooooo weird.
Is Sticky fingers sharing the same room/bed??
And you can bet your arse that cakes everywhere smushed into the carpets and bed, and she'll happily leave it a tit hole for the cleaners because she doesn't give a duck because it's not her house

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Lenor, noooo, best put nan-neeeees phone down, you don’t know where that things been, probably in her pink silk purse with all of her other....ummm gadgets 😳

Sopha’s sounding more and more like Jimbobcreepyslob.....heavy breathing, whispery “Hello from a happy one year old Guysssssssh” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t have a clue of the real world. I’ve been up most of the night with my ill child, he’s been ill since last week, I’m not getting a minute to myself, yesterday I couldn’t even shower on my own, I don’t get to sleep on my own. I don’t have parents, ones dead and the other a dangerous narcissist and drug abuser, I don’t have any family locally and an abusive narc ex who if I ask for help will document everything I ask for to build his case that I can’t manage without him…oh and I’m disabled.
Yet still I can sit here and be thankful and grateful and I’m well aware that it could be much worse, it’s hard but we’re still doing life and doing ok. She’s just horrid, a horrid selfish self absorbed cow.
You are amazing! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve stayed in this room before - it has a double bed, bunk beds and a pull out bed under the bunks.
So it’ll be Freda and jimbob in the bed, Sofa and Clingon in the bunks and either 2 travel cots or Ronnie will be on the pull out
God I can't think of anything worse than 3 adults, a teen and two small children crammed into one room for a holiday. If I'm taking the kids away with grandparents too, either they're in a room with the kids and us two are separate or we're with the kids and the grandparents are separate. Love my parents and inlaws but in one room for a holiday? No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jamie when Soph goes asleep and he sees fiddlesticks in her nighty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
EXACTLY THIS.

And old Grinch has just announced these people are probably staying on site, so Splash Landings, Cbeebies, Alton Towers Hotel or a B&B in VERY close proximity.

She's so stupid. Clearly someone who has never had security issues.
I so agree nor ppl has she ever had depression or anxiety in the true sense because I remember having both and while mine was quite severe there’s just no way I could have went anywhere like Alton towers or even the supermarket especially on my own, the fear of someone talking to me or being seen by anyone I knew would have sent my anxiety into overdrive and whilst I know there are different levels of it for each person suffering I just think she makes a mockery of genuine people who actually do have anxiety and depression, it’s not about feeling a bit down or insecure, it’s crippling an horrendous and even when I saw how she was speaking to the workmen in her house it made me angry because she clearly has no anxiety and it’s not helpful to those who really do suffer

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm still laughing at them booking the room under a pseudonym. They really do believe their own self initiated hype.

Last I heard bots don't tend to go to Alton Towers on a weekend to fawn over Insta 'celebs'
Definitely believe it of that creepy slimeball Onslow 🤢 He comes across as the arrogant type. Goes hand in hand with the morning after pill story. Absolute creature he is!

Reactions: 13
What was wrong with a small intimate tea party for a child who will not even remember cbeebs land or wherever they went. Few sausage rolls and a novelty cake. I can imagine a lot of parents right now really not sure how to afford their children's birthdays. I wouldn't even care if he/ she/ they actually worked. But it's all funded by her followers. Who frustrate the life out of me. A bet a fair few are reassuring her parenting all a while in a quagmire of debt. A few sandwiches and pass the parcel do not make you less of a parent! I imagine she thinks splashing money makes her a marvelous mother? But she fails to meet so many basic needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
69D1C5CD-81D5-44C3-B472-762F8301F47B.jpeg

why does he just crack you up. He’s just holding fiddle’s phone. It’s not like he dialled out for pizza or something actually funny for a 1 year old…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nothing like a montage of Sophi e eye-bleeping herself to celebrate Lonnie’s first birthday! 🤣
Sorry but she has really set me off with this birthday nonsense, I’m pretty sure a lot of us on here are mums and possibly even grandmothers or aunties etc but if I’m doing a video of my children or now grandchildren how many of us are actually looking at the camera and smiling at ourselves when taking a memory with that child, it should be about the child not her, clearly yet again proving what an insecure, lacking in confidence young mum she is 😤🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
How many people do they have in their room, it sounds like a few children.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.