Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back with the 'go at your own pace' attention seeking crap. Stop using your innocent child's development for content and attention!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Ronnie seemed to have no issue singing happy birthday earlier.
He prob was singing the wheels on the bus.

She’s spinning a yarn.

Reactions: 39
So let me get this right. Ronnie has gone from practically mute (in her opinion), to words, sentences, songs and now reading to Lonnie. Give me the number of this bleeping speech and language therapist because they are some kind of miracle worker godsend! My family have been 2 years down this road and still very few words from our child. I dont call it invisible speech needs and if he never talks so be it, we love him all the same. But don't tell me you go from one to the other so quickly, I just don't buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Well the birthday post didn't get as many likes as the dog wash room did!!!!! 😜😁 Not much difference in the number of comments, birthday one leads by just over 200 more. Makes me laugh when she hides the number of likes.
You are slipping Sopha, not as liked as you think eh hun?

PhotoGrid_Site_1653337522112.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ronnie seemed to have no issue singing happy birthday earlier.
He prob was singing the wheels on the bus.

She’s spinning a yarn.
Did anyone screen record it to upload? I watched the story but I didn't really listen. I did hear a child singing quite clearly but wasn't paying that much attention. If it is Ronnie singing then she's got no content and nothing to gain sympathy from, so she's exaggerating Ronnies very obvious speech issues for just that, but I don't believe his speech is nearly as bad she's making out. She's picking little snippets of her recordings, the worse bits if you like, and uploading them.

Reactions: 24
Did anyone screen record it to upload? I watched the story but I didn't really listen. I did hear a child singing quite clearly but wasn't paying that much attention. If it is Ronnie singing then she's got no content and nothing to gain sympathy from, so she's exaggerating Ronnies very obvious speech issues for just that, but I don't believe his speech is nearly as bad she's making out. She's picking little snippets of her recordings, the worse bits if you like, and uploading them.
I thought I could hear a girl, but younger than Abi

edit to add @mammaof3 uploaded it

Now I’ve listened again, I hear Inch and Abi, and then Ron joining in but not ‘properly’

Reactions: 8
So let me get this right. Ronnie has gone from practically mute (in her opinion), to words, sentences, songs and now reading to Lonnie. Give me the number of this bleeping speech and language therapist because they are some kind of miracle worker godsend! My family have been 2 years down this road and still very few words from our child. I dont call it invisible speech needs and if he never talks so be it, we love him all the same. But don't tell me you go from one to the other so quickly, I just don't buy it.
His speech started to come on in leaps and bounds when he started nursery, good job he has adults who speak basic English in his life now

Reactions: 20
Can someone explain how that bloody Hinch song came into being?!
Like why does it exist? It’s so weird!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh duck we're about to see some badly cut and applied vinyls aren't we...
IMG_20220523_214001.jpg

Jfc woman pick a lane!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How long till she tells SS on her grid post that she cracks her up?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220523-214354_Instagram.jpg

Still trying to push the best friend narrative, when last time they visited staceys house, Ronnie and rex didn't even look at each other 😬😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
So is Greyskull all packed up now Hinch??!🤔
Moving into your NEW house this week....
Or ya going to draaaaaaaaaaaag it out even longer 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Caught in the wild once again over the weekend. Freebie incoming more than likely. 🙄
Her dress sense for a woman of her age is terrible. It's all baggy tops and leggings, paired with those godawful trainers.

PhotoGrid_Site_1653339077723.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1289528
Still trying to push the best friend narrative, when last time they visited staceys house, Ronnie and rex didn't even look at each other 😬😬
What's the reason she always uses short versions of peoples names when she writes on Instagram comments? 'stace' 'ash' 'saf' ??? It's their Instagram they know you are writing to them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What's the reason she always uses short versions of peoples names when she writes on Instagram comments? 'stace' 'ash' 'saf' ??? It's their Instagram they know you are writing to them?
It makes her seem more personable. Like she is actually friends with these people

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.