Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching something on All 4 and can’t stop laughing at this advert. Surely it’s inspired by the Barkliffe bunch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This has probably already been mentioned but she’s actually written over that baby grow hasn’t she rather than actually get one with it written on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Seen the side eye she does to check Jamie or whoever is filming before doing her fake cackle. Her parenting knocks me sick.

Ronnie looks overwhelmed, I've never seen a child give such an unenthusiastic and uncomfortable cuddle before - if he didn't want to cuddle the character then he shouldn't of been forced, he was definitely forced for content.

"iggle piggle is lennies fav" is it lol, never mentioned iggle piggle before. It's because it's free 🤡 Just like Peppa was Ronnies favourite but was never mentioned before OR after the Peppa pig world.

Reactions: 55
I can’t get over how awful her eyebrows are?? With the amount of money she throws away she didn’t choose something to look more natural? Who’s eyebrows are shiny anyway, literally look like they’re stickers 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also, she’s definitely posting a pregnancy announcement soon 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why can't she take off the glasses for a picture with her children? Or is she just to famous

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over how awful her eyebrows are?? With the amount of money she throws away she didn’t choose something to look more natural? Who’s eyebrows are shiny anyway, literally look like they’re stickers 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also, she’s definitely posting a pregnancy announcement soon 🙄
Yes they are stickers! From eBay 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This has probably already been mentioned but she’s actually written over that baby grow hasn’t she rather than actually get one with it written on 😂😂😂
You'd think she'd of been gifted pjs that say the whole cheesy when I wake up tomorrow I'll be 1
But its not the first time she's done this. She put text on Ronnies play house before too. She's off her nut

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not one to normally comment on weight, but she looked pregnant in one of the pictures 🤨 another tattler just posted the pic! Came here to say the same.

Reactions: 20
I also thought that about the pregnancy but then I also hate when people speculate about pregnancy if someone’s maybe put on weight so I didn’t wanna say anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Not one to normally comment on weight, but she looked pregnant in one of the pictures 🤨 another tattler just posted the pic! Came here to say the same.
I don't think she looks big or like she's put on weight. A Tattler spotted her in the wild not so long ago and said she's very thin which I believe. Her stomach looks rounded in the story. Hunch herself mentioned a third baby not so long ago and she usually mentions things that will happen e.g. alpacas, moving, etc. She can't help but drop hints.

Reactions: 28
Hmmm if iggle piggle/ in the night garden is Lonnie’s favourite why oh why is his new bedroom 'woodland' themed??!!! 🤔 🤪
Another example of how the whole house is being catered to Sophie's taste 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.