Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up from last night's stories and the thing that made me angry was when she picked up that book and said "ooh I've always wanted an olive green book" I mean who actually comes out with tit like that? She makes herself sound so shallow. I can't tell you how much she riles me. As for poor Hennerz, yes he is fat, it's cruel and he needs sorting out. Also I just can't get over how her family enable her, it's wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 70
If I'm honest, last night's post struck a cord with me. I'm a functioning depressive, so for the outside world I put on a mask, pretend everything is fine, but when I'm alone I don't take care of myself, can barely get off the couch some days and struggle to find the positive in each day. I take medication for it now, which has so many side effects that sometimes it makes me question if it's worth it, but at least it gives me a break from the millions of negative, scary thoughts in my head.

Sorry for the long story, what I want to say is, please don't be too quick to dismiss these feelings, you never know what someone is going through...❤
Thank you for sharing ❤
I am very much the same as you have described, so I really do understand some of how you feel.

The problem with Hinch is that she only ever mentions it as ‘you never know what someone might be dealing with’ - it’s always as an abstract, not as something that she is battling.

It’s also only ever mentioned when she needs to up the engagement and sympathy.

I’m certain that no one on this thread would ever be dismissive of true mental health struggles. I’ve only ever been met with kindness and empathy if I’ve shared anything personal.

Please don’t feel that anything said on here is aimed at you. It’s only ever about Hinch.
It’s never, ever a reflection on you, or me, or anyone else ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank you for sharing ❤
I am very much the same as you have described, so I really do understand some of how you feel.

The problem with Hinch is that she only ever mentions it as ‘you never know what someone might be dealing with’ - it’s always as an abstract, not as something that she is battling.

It’s also only ever mentioned when she needs to up the engagement and sympathy.

I’m certain that no one on this thread would ever be dismissive of true mental health struggles. I’ve only ever been met with kindness and empathy if I’ve shared anything personal.

Please don’t feel that anything said on here is aimed at you. It’s only ever about Hinch.
It’s never, ever a reflection on you, or me, or anyone else ❤
Absolutely. I suffer from a genuine mental illness and just get on with it, as do many here. The problem with Sopha is she drops hints there might be something when she’s fucked up, wants to be relatable again after bragging, or in this case, people have commented on her dog shower being unrelatable and Henry’s weight. There’s many, many occasions she’s done this. It’s a known pattern for her. Just like she intersperses her bragging by using her sons in the same way.

remember after one of the kids was born she was using the death filter and hinting at stuff and even tattlers were showing concern, then bam she’s right in there advertising a new range and it’s never mentioned again. I really think if she does have any anxiety it’s because she knows she’s a massive liar and a conwoman and it could come crashing down at any moment and she also knows she’s less popular.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s just such a bleep isn’t she. Those glasses scream, “I’m the famous Mrs Hinch, don’t even look at me”!
Bore off twit

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Shows you her mentality regarding the phone and her asking how to call emergency services and when she’s told 999 she says she could walk round to fredas house quicker. Your mother is not emergency services you stupid bleep. Shows how much she actually depends on that bat

Reactions: 44
Oh dear. Sheep incoming today I’m sure.
Ploite reminder not to engage everyone, just report.

As a gentle bit of persuasion to try and open some eyes, a few truths:

•This is, and always will be a Ronnie rave thread. Nobody here wants anything but the best for that little boy and we celebrate every step he takes.

•Henry is overweight and looks downtrodden. Again, everyone here only wants the best for the dog, we don’t want to see him end up in an early grave.

•Mrs Hinch, is not your friend. She is a shrewd saleswoman and so is her husband. They both know exactly what to say and what to do to make you part with your hard earned cash. All the while, they get richer and richer.
Any pretence of a friendship between her and you, the customer, is fake.

Sophie hates this site because we can see through all of her smoke and mirrors, that’s the truth. She has no powers of moderation here. She can’t delete negative comments and we are not blowing smoke to her arse.

Interested to read more?
Start here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Then here: https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch

You don’t end up with 540 threads here for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 119
[media
Just caught up from last night's stories and the thing that made me angry was when she picked up that book and said "ooh I've always wanted an olive green book" I mean who actually comes out with tit like that?
Was just coming on to say the same thing! Why the duck is she excited about discovering a book just because the colour of its cover will match the tasteless decor in her house, AND doesn’t care how ridiculous this sounds to her hundreds of followers? No wonder her memememoir read like is was ghost written by a 10 year old. Clearly the only thing she reads is Gleam purchased articles about herself and Tattle, but not since phones had a rotary dial.

Reactions: 34
Obese dog. Animal cruelty. A run around the garden of a ‘tend farm is not exercise. Shame on you, you selfish madam.
BDD1F384-9F8F-4D53-913D-5FD1729D0B23.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I feel really sad about Henry ☹ she's wealthy enough to get him the best possible treatment, why doesn't she? If she's clueless about caring for animals she should just follow advice from the vet and do whatever they tell her! (Although I can't imagine she ever takes him to the bloody vet. My dog is in excellent condition and bang-on a healthy weight and we still get a talk about healthy diets etc. everytime we see the vet! I couldn't see them letting a dog like Henry walk through the door without serious intervention).

Based on that I can't imagine the WW's are receiving proper care?

Reactions: 28
Why are her and fiddle fingering a telephone? Why is she modernising her home but also looking at vintage things? And that quote is something else...she's getting worse

She’s just such a bleep isn’t she. Those glasses scream, “I’m the famous Mrs Hinch, don’t even look at me”!
Bore off twit
Those glasses are so 2000s, it was when Paris Hilton made them popular and saw every other person with large sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Morning nusty trollzzz..

It saddens me a lot that Henry is overweight and she clearly isn’t doing anything about it, you could say that he might be on medication etc, which sure, that’s fine.. but she doesn’t even take him on walks, the most he can run around is at tend farm and even that isn’t a good form of “exercise”. I just wish she would treat him like a dog and not a human, even when I was a “fan” of hers I thought that the dog having his own human bed was so strange. Henry needs much more exercise and mental stimulation than what he’s getting right now, which is pretty much next to nothing. If she wasn’t prepared to keep up with his needs she shouldn’t have gotten him in the first place. He deserves a happy & full life, and not being stuck at home most of the day.

rant over 🤣 I hope you all have a lovely day 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who's filming her on the train? If she's got hold of Lennie.
Sorry to be blunt, but one day they are going to wake up one morning and Henry will be dead. They are killing him. He's obese and she just keeps feeding him treats.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just catching up, but do you think when the tattler saw her talking to someone at the fair she was doing the “don’t you know who I am, send these peasants home”. Everywhere they go is usually empty 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also Soph, I have never bought a book based on the colour of the cover, fruitloop 🙄

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.