Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me the huns will be in overdrive,buzzing round like blue arsed flies,thinking their cult leader is depressed/crying etc etc. Well the crying is right I suppose,she’s nearly as bad as Big Al

Reactions: 26
They’ve had a busy day today, loading and unloading the garden furniture, setting it up and taking photos in the ‘kids’ gardens, cousins gardens etc 👍🏻 Expect a lot of tagged instas v soon 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So there’s people now able to heat their homes and put food on the table and there she is showing off her ridiculous dog shower room and tatty garden furniture which she claims to have designed when we all know she didn’t

Reactions: 22
I’d usually agree, but in her case it’s more ‘don’t call me out on my bullshit or tell me to put my dog on a diet’
View attachment 1235976
I try and keep it decent. I don't slag off the way she looks, I don't go after her children. I haven't even commented about the size of Hennerz and have been feeling pretty unwelcome re: obesity comments even though they're about the dog (and yes I know how batshit that is, I'm going through some stuff 😂🙈).

But Soph, for god's sake. You're flogging extortionately priced garden furniture and your tend farm reno during a cost of living crisis. Your alpacas are boring everyone to tears and highly amusing photoshops and voice narration.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE bleeping APPLETISER.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Her account is struggling because she’s just brag brag brag. The gap between her and her followers is widening and she doesn’t use the account for any good whatsoever.

She never shares any of her wealth / freebies through giveaways etc. She doesn’t do meet and greet book signings any more. She even could have done a Tesco tour to promote her range. But no. She’s happy to sit in one of her two homes festering and raking the cash in. She even picks and chooses which small businesses she tags when using the freebies.

However she’s that sly that she constantly pushes the “helping mental health” and the “lovely little community” narrative so the sheep believe it. I bet if you asked a sheep what she’s done they’d repeat “helped mental health. Created a community. Helped small businesses” parrot style. But ask for recent examples and they’d struggle.

She’s a lazy. Self entitled prick. With 540 tattle threads. That is all.
Even the helping small businesses was always about her ego and the whole look at me hunnzzzz, it was always about her and her engagement on social media. Her account needed the engagement stats to reel in the big brands and deals. Never about community and helping and we are all in this together shite, that she was always banging on about, always about the 💲💲💲💲💲💲

Reactions: 20
Honestly think that video of Ronnie red tracksuit is a prerecord because it was mentioned Ronnie and Jamie weren’t there today, trying to prove that you didn’t see them but we were all together 🥱 antiques fair wouldn’t normally have a play zone in them 🤷🏻‍♀️ And no mention of going to a play zone except that small snippet

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My bedroom, in a new build 1980s house had the same. Nice to see they're coming back around 🧐😉
She really can't decide on her new target audience...is it middle class monied renovators or working class aspirational? A bit of both isnae hitting the spot..

It's heartbreaking. I'm on a baby app and people share their nurseries. A sea of grey...not good for development :(
It really is awful, I went to buy balls for a ball pit for my grandson and everywhere I went to buy them they had grey balls, I refused to buy them, since when have they stopped making the bright colour balls which is what children like plus it’s good for them when learning their colours, what child wants to play with grey toys, I blame mrs hinch for it seriously she has these young mums brainwashed

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Thanks for the new thread @Pollyanna263 . Smashed the recap as always!

The cynic in me is wondering whether baby 3 will ever happen. I know she's been dropping hints but I don't think she really wants another. It's clear she's not found a niche as a parenting influencer and no number of babies will change that because she's a tit parent.

I think, and this is very dark and very cynical so be warned, that there is the awful potential for an infertility journey. Especially with her weird brag about how quickly they've conceived before. All lies of course but it would give her a horrible new direction and get her out of having another baby so soon.

I don't even want that to be true because it's just too terrible. But narcs will do what narcs will do and I would not be surprised if she hasn't already thought about it.
I’d like to think even Hinch is not that disgusting…… I remember the same thing being suspected about Khloe Kardashian. She spent years with fertility issues when she was with her husband but yet got pregnant within 10 minutes when she really wanted to.

Who’s taking all the cushions and accessory crap in every night then in case it rains?

I have done thee exact, only found 1 so far. 🤣 Yeh the sheep really are going crazy right now for the garden stuff. Hilarious.
FFS they’ve even got a version of Henry…. 😂 I wonder if they’ve got a weepy Al in the shed?

Reactions: 11
Waaah waaah woe is bleeping Hinch.

if you’ve got a clear conscience Sophie what do you care??? ATV xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another issue could be tummy issues. My rescue (not a spaniel) has chronic pancreatitis & it almost killed him. So now he is on a very restricted low fat diet. Occasional carrot treat, maybe some pepper or cucumber or a slice of apple (we share between the other dogs & us lol). No dog biscuits allowed. We literally had a river of blood pour out of him when it first flared (& we almost lost him) I never want to go back there so we watch his diet & exsrcise him. Of course he would love all the treats (& with dementia now too he is constantly wanting food) but it is our job to look out for him. Hinch needs to step up.
That’s awful 😢 and it’s also horrible when you have to restrict things your dog loves for their health. My boy has had bad itchy skin and welts for months now and despite all the treatments available we couldn’t heal him. Finally after blood tests we’ve found out he’s allergic to almost everything including chicken and rice that he has for his tea everyday. It’s being heartbreaking watching him look at me when I put his boring bowl of dry kibble down. He sniffs it, snorts and walks away before maybe eating half hours later when he must be starving. It’s upsetting but you just do it for their own good. I just don’t understand why she can’t do something for Henry’s health before it’s too late. He’s an active dog breed so it shouldn’t be hard. Reduce his treats, feed him low fat food and exercise him. FFS she lives on a farm, he could be a working dog by now 😉.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is definitely on the way out, 3 years ago everyone wanted to work with her… now not so much 😂. I work in advertising and everyone wants to work with SS, don’t hear a peep about our beloved soph

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She looks out of place on that train with Lonnie, like she doesn't want to be there or overheard the women behind her talking about her.. such a snotty air about her those clips.. is this one of the few times she hasn't used a pre record,.from months ago, seeing as its an episode of Sunday spotted with Sofa in the wilds of Maldon?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So says the twit who has shared 1000s of snippets of her life, to millions of bots and a few followers. Must really piss her off she can't control the narrative of tattle. Honestly slofa if you can't cope with your social media platform that you activity sought to make a business account, then simply close the account and do one. What a passive aggressive tit she is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.