Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Sophie, does the truth rankle? Here’s the thing, you’ve chosen to share 120 seconds every day for years because it brings in the money you’re burning through at an alarming rate. Your choice. If you don’t like some fair and justified criticism, come off Instagram. Except you won’t because it’s the only hope of affording your new place for a few more years.

As for the 120 seconds, people rightly assume you’re showing the best 120 seconds. So when you’re making crappy pastry concoctions, failing to engage in a non hysterical way when your son is trying to talk and lying round in grotty tracksuits on the sofa, we assume that’s how you live. The content is all provided by you, not us. That’s what you’re choosing to share.

In your heart of hearts, do you think your life is aspirational and you’re genuinely shocked that people have the audacity to criticise you? Or are you just scared that the faithful sheeple will realise it’s all a filtered pretence and your income stream will stop? I genuinely don’t know the answer. Either way, try some self reflection, stop the lying and the bragging and you might start to understand why you piss people off so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Just caught up from last night's stories and the thing that made me angry was when she picked up that book and said "ooh I've always wanted an olive green book" I mean who actually comes out with tit like that? She makes herself sound so shallow. I can't tell you how much she riles me. As for poor Hennerz, yes he is fat, it's cruel and he needs sorting out. Also I just can't get over how her family enable her, it's wrong on so many levels.
Oh my god. I watched with sound down assuming it was all just twinkly music. She’s always wanted an olive green book???? The mind actually boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I was at the vintage fair yesterday n did keep an eye out but was there early. Not somewhere I’d put hinch going to. I only went to meet my dad there lol

Reactions: 26
Watching SS stories and both her and Hinch have/want Terra cotta plant pots?? They both do the same thing I forgot which stores I've watched

Reactions: 14
Aww soph my heart bleeds for you 🙄

you’ve got 2 homes including a million pound house, full time fat slob husband, 2 lovely children, a interfering mother constantly up your hoop, a fat dog, family constantly round, weeping father, 3 fluffy fuckheads, no money worries, couple of nice cars etc

why the duck are you moaning you silly bleep?
Read the bleeping room little miss woe is me

bleeping hell

• Heart
Reactions: 66
As for the 120 seconds, people rightly assume you’re showing the best 120 seconds. So when you’re making crappy pastry concoctions, failing to engage in a non hysterical way when your son is trying to talk and lying round in grotty tracksuits on the sofa, we assume that’s how you live. The content is all provided by you, not us. That’s what you’re choosing to share.
Exactly this. Don't moan about how people assume things are always good if you only post the positive stuff. Why not show yourself parenting through the difficult stages, or the tough times?
I can't stand this argument of "you only see snippets of someone's day" when they themselves chose to share those bleeping snippets.

Argh!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oooooh Fitzpatricks are only 20 miles from me! We’ve been to Lumbry Park. 3 times so far including an MRI (£3k 🤢 blessed be the insurance)

Soph has all the time and means to make Henry’s life wonderful. She just doesn’t care.
My best friend works at Fitzpatricks! Showed her a photo of Henry once (she has no clue who Hinch is) and she was disgusted by the size of him and said he should be on a strict diet and exercise regime. She rescued a dog last year, morbidly obese when she got her. Diet and exercise and she looks like a different dog now, much happier as well. You are killing Henry with love Hinch, it makes me so cross and sad.

Also hi again, feel like I've permanently been weeks behind for ages as my dad was really ill, hopefully I'll be able to keep up and comment more now!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not been on here for ages but do read the threads & have a good laugh to myself, but that pic of Henry is shocking, that poor dog is so overweight! I was thinking of getting a dog myself to help with my mental health, but I just can’t as I have a tend job & would be so unfair as the dog would be left alone most of the day.

And as for ‘struggling’ she doesn’t know the meaning of the word.

Reactions: 22
Or here she goes, hinting at deep depression and struggles. What is she possibly struggling with when she's unemployed, her husband is unemployed, she has literally 247 hands on help, she doesn't parent her kids, she doesn't even walk her dog, she has 2 houses and all she does is film her wiping a side down and cackling at nothing and gets 10k bank transferred for saying "buy dis" the other 23 hours of the day she's sat scratching her arse on the sofa eating dorittos and cheese dip with some Ribena.

The only thing you struggle with Sophie, is being a decent person and a mother to Ronnie (Ronnie wasn't at the antique fair. Obvvvvvv, wonder why, she can't possibly be seen dead with her son in public, but golden boy Lennie was there, Ronnie just gets thrown through the soft play doors 7x a week) he probably doesn't know what fresh air is. She has her favourites and it's repulsive to watch. Look lennieeeeeee ,cuddle cuddle kiss kiss, but Ronnie gets a hahahaawwwww

She's a disgrace of a person and I cannot stand her. Happy bleeping bank hol tattlers, she's pissed me off now x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Also, can't remember who said it on the last thread (would love to give credit - because, you know, it's the right thing to do...!) But when she finally does the house reveal montage, it will end with 'and finally, one very special room'.....and pan around to a nursery for baby hinch the 3rd!
[/QUOTE]

Yep but she is far behind with pre records that baby number 3 will actually be 21 and Ronnie will have made her a grandma by the time she gets round to the nursery reveal! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When I wassssh little and anyone asschked what I wanted to be when I grew up I alwaysssh replied an “Asssschtronaut” (True story) I’ve alwaysssh been fasssschinated by schpace and the moon/planetsssh. Anyway, I’ve worked hard, but I’m no nearer to achieving my dream. Schooo can I volunteer myschelf for a trip in your Ssschpeciaaal Ssschpace Egg Chair pleasssche? Your inschpirational quote hassssh inschpired me that it’sssh not too late. I’m bringing RoyOiOi with me, hope that’ssssh ok? He’ll be the firssst buck toothed bleeping fluffhead in Ssschpace 🥚💥🪐🌕😂
You always have me in tears of laughter. I bleeping love you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
While I'm at it..I wonder which of her carers had the pleasure of filming her looking all tend pensive staring in to the distance (behind her massive Mariah sunnies)? It is so bloody cringe 😬
So this is Mrs " I don't think of myself as a celebrity" Hinch" is it??!!! 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t imagine anyone being interested in her house now. She hasn’t shown anything interesting. What about lennies room? Or the kitchen? We don’t care about the boot room or the stairs 😒 she’s so boring. Why is it taking so long ? We know she can afford to do it all quickly with a bunch of contractors. I’m not buying the me and dad want to make everything from wood.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.