Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 2 mins of your day huh? And you work hard! 2 mins a day to become a millionaire 2 mins a day and you manage to look bleeping awful at most thing's. What a bleeping skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I've just finally got round to watching the weird Kate night montage..

You mean to tell me she was at a busy antique fair yesterday and no-one, exactly no-one, papped and tagged the Mrs Hinch? An A-list celeb, famous in her hometown and worldwide, was not spotted and photographed by one of her many adoring sheep fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I feel like by mentioning proactive trolling on her stories she is still simply sending people towards Tattle - that’s exactly how I found this forum. I’m starting to think she thrives off of any publicity, whether it be articles in the online paper sucking up to her or 500 pages of tattle chat as no one else has this many I’m sure

Reactions: 44
So what she’s saying with that quote is that she can put what she likes in her insta clips and nobody can criticise her because there might be other stuff going on behind the scenes. Well life doesn’t work like that Hinch. You are choosing to show those clips to “millions” of strangers to make money and you can’t control how they react to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I was at the vintage fair yesterday n did keep an eye out but was there early. Not somewhere I’d put hinch going to. I only went to meet my dad there lol
Did you meet your dad in the soft play area?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly this. Don't moan about how people assume things are always good if you only post the positive stuff. Why not show yourself parenting through the difficult stages, or the tough times?
I can't stand this argument of "you only see snippets of someone's day" when they themselves chose to share those bleeping snippets.

Argh!
Ahhhh you nusty troll.....
She does share the bad side of parenting. You know, the side when Ronnie and Lonnie aren't sharing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah Sophie, does the truth rankle? Here’s the thing, you’ve chosen to share 120 seconds every day for years because it brings in the money you’re burning through at an alarming rate. Your choice. If you don’t like some fair and justified criticism, come off Instagram. Except you won’t because it’s the only hope of affording your new place for a few more years.

As for the 120 seconds, people rightly assume you’re showing the best 120 seconds. So when you’re making crappy pastry concoctions, failing to engage in a non hysterical way when your son is trying to talk and lying round in grotty tracksuits on the sofa, we assume that’s how you live. The content is all provided by you, not us. That’s what you’re choosing to share.
Also, when it comes to the dog, he is clearly overweight. It is not a matter of opinion. If he looks overweight in the 120 seconds she chooses to show, he will also be overweight in the other 1438 minutes in the day. And she hardly ever shows the side of life which involves providing a healthy lifestyle for your dog. We see him allowed to run around the “land” at not-a-farm about once a week. Otherwise it‘s always him being fed snacks, him stealing their food or him laying down panting like he’s just done a 10k! Prove me wrong, Soph…I dare ya!

Reactions: 44
'My dog is fat because I'm sads'. Bullshit. Your dog is fat because he's uncared for. You have so much family support that even were you in the deepest depression he could be fed properly and walked by someone. Don't weaponise (apparent) illness to deflect legitimate criticism. God I'm livid at this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Sofa see if you choose your 120 seconds to rip off people then so be it , if you use your children as engagement so be it , if you use 120 seconds to record an AD then crack on but l will use my time how l wish and l want and if that is to point out all your ‘errors’ then l will … cause l can. 100% the last person on this earth l would be taking advise from would be you !

how about if you cant handle it you log off and be done with it oh that’s right cause it’s all BS and it’s all about the cash cash !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I definitely didn’t see a slide at the antique fair yesterday - my toddler wouldn’t have got off it if there was one there!

Reactions: 30
Is the end in sight? 👀 because I can catch up here at a leisurely rate 🤣 when I saw her vintage fair story I thought “that will be a new thread for sure” come over here and it’s only up to page 17 👀😂

“I’ve really wanted an olive green book” 🤔 So not a book for its content. A book for its colour. Riiiiiiight. And that is what makes Mrs Hinch, Mrs Hinch LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Exactly this. Don't moan about how people assume things are always good if you only post the positive stuff. Why not show yourself parenting through the difficult stages, or the tough times?
I can't stand this argument of "you only see snippets of someone's day" when they themselves chose to share those bleeping snippets.

Argh!
And when she does share that she's having a rough time, it's always aimed at Ronnie. It's always about his "bad" behaviour

• Angry
Reactions: 26
There Is absolutely NO REASON for that dog to be the disgusting size he is, there are 2 unemployed adults in that house that could walk him and run him around the garden,play fetch etc. Not to mention her mum dad and niece are there every second of the day. She could even pay the niece to walk him twice a day and exercise him in tend farm!! It's shocking that picture of him in the shower he's like a walrus, he must be so uncomfortable what is she thinking??? She can say we only see a couple of stories a day and bla bla bla but she cannot hide the fact she's feeding that dog to death

• Sad
Reactions: 49
“It’s nice to be nice.” Sofa, 2022.

It’s also nice not to fleece vulnerable people out of what little cash they have in order to keep up with you and your twatty behaviour.

Oh honestly, I’m fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if today will be a day off for poor woe is me Soph a to get over her late night post?! Stupid cow!

Reactions: 29
I'm sick of seeing Ronnie at soft play aswell, I'm all for soft playx my kids love it, what kid doesn't? But I prefer walks with their bikes and scooters, collecting sticks and rocks, kicking a ball around a field. She literally doesn't know what else she can possibly do with Ronnie other than throw him in a soft play, it's all he knows. I bet he goes into overload when he sees greenery and feels fresh air. Why not get him a little 3 wheel scooter? Take Henry, and go for a long walk with rons scooter, hold Lennies hand half way round to tire himself out too.

I'm currently at my local garden centre, I'm sat with a coffee and my kids are playing in the big park that's here. Fresh air and a good play for them, and quiet time for me(win win). Try it and let your son run wild, stop locking him away from the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.