Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor dog is so obese it is cruel.

she has ā€œdesignedā€ this garden furniture costing hundreds when all the huns already bought the grey egg chair and garden sofa she bought elsewhere and recommended. She is so out of touch with real life. Read the news sopha, wake up and smell the spaghetti hoop pie ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know what I'd have soooo much more respect for her if instead of the sob story on insta tonight she'd simply admit she could do better. Why can she never take anything on board and learn from it? People are telling her the truth they are CONCERNED for your children and your dog and want you to wake up and realise that people are struggling at the minute and can't rush out and buyĀ£800 furniture because it says 'hinch' on the box that will go out with next week's bin collection!

Also why I'm at it,
We don't care about antique fairs
We don't want pre records
We don't want oh no feel sorry for me while wiping your tears with your 20 notes goodnight posts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Anyway I'm tired šŸ¤£ it's took me ages to catch up and I've had my rant over and out āœŒ

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It must really piss her off that Trolloman always seems to get it right. Iā€™m no fan of SS but I watched her paint those plastic pots and I thought ā€œI might try thatā€...if Hinch does anything I just think ā€œduck offā€ ! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I actually want to see if trolloman actually uses the her fiver pots around her billion dollar pool area. And posting once does not count.

You know what I'd have soooo much more respect for her if instead of the sob story on insta tonight she'd simply admit she could do better. Why can she never take anything on board and learn from it? People are telling her the truth they are CONCERNED for your children and your dog and want you to wake up and realise that people are struggling at the minute and can't rush out and buyĀ£800 furniture because it says 'hinch' on the box that will go out with next week's bin collection!

Also why I'm at it,
We don't care about antique fairs
We don't want pre records
We don't want oh no feel sorry for me while wiping your tears with your 20 notes goodnight posts šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Anyway I'm tired šŸ¤£ it's took me ages to catch up and I've had my rant over and out āœŒ
May I just hijack your post and politely point out, it's because she is a first rate C*NT. Hope that helps xxxxxx

Reactions: 13
The last time I went to Tecos to get some crunky snacks and fizzy pop I saw all her goods were reducedā€¦I bought an 8foot long sleep suit in a size 22.. itā€™s massive on me and I keep tripping up and hurting myself but I donā€™t care it was only Ā£4, Iā€™m just happy to have contributed towards her wealth and hope she lives happily ever after. ((nice enough??))

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I only dip in and out of this thread now as Sopha is just so damn boring these days I canā€™t believe that even the bots havenā€™t unfollowed. But my lord isnā€™t she just the most attention seeking, woe is me specimen youā€™ve ever seen. Basically youā€™re a tit Mother and a tit Dog Mum but you really donā€™t like people calling you out on it šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ She must also be so draining as a Wife and Daughter, Constant reassurance must be needed even though sheā€™s clearly failing in all areas. What a sad existence, no amount of money in the World would make that worthwhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can you imagine her at the ā€œdesignā€ meeting for her furnitureā€¦ā€¦.erm I think the chair should have somewhere you can sitā€¦ā€¦šŸ‘šŸ‘ and then they hand her a crayon and a doodle pad so she can colour in the seat pad and draw an arrow that says cussssshion šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If I'm honest, last night's post struck a cord with me. I'm a functioning depressive, so for the outside world I put on a mask, pretend everything is fine, but when I'm alone I don't take care of myself, can barely get off the couch some days and struggle to find the positive in each day. I take medication for it now, which has so many side effects that sometimes it makes me question if it's worth it, but at least it gives me a break from the millions of negative, scary thoughts in my head.

Sorry for the long story, what I want to say is, please don't be too quick to dismiss these feelings, you never know what someone is going through...ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This picture would have been so much better if she was wearing a dressing gown. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† Follow me for more quality tips.
Screenshot_20220502-100154~3.png

ETA: Lonnie is a cutie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Iā€™m glad to see that more people are realising how horrible she actually is. Some recent tweets Iā€™ve came across šŸ¤­ also, what is it with those silly articles?! ā€œMrs hinch fan shares hack to do something weā€™ve already known for yearsā€ (well.. obviously with a different headline šŸ¤£)

BE16D255-2968-4C2E-9FC2-FC8014F7185C.jpeg

45329F91-AA91-4007-9161-E83E0ED96F08.jpeg

2B0F0A69-E88A-4BF4-8401-AF4A0D81B65F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Iā€™m glad to see that more people are realising how horrible she actually is. Some recent tweets Iā€™ve came across šŸ¤­ also, what is it with those silly articles?! ā€œMrs hinch fan shares hack to do something weā€™ve already known for yearsā€ (well.. obviously with a different headline šŸ¤£)

View attachment 1236305
View attachment 1236307
View attachment 1236309
Oh gosh, havenā€™t looked at her stories in a while. Poor Henry!! Heā€™s massive. Thereā€™s no hiding it when heā€™s wet like that. He should be dropping weight now heā€™s got so much space to run around šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Morning Nusties šŸ”šŸŒ„ā˜•

A few crap lyrics towards our very own Eurovision tunes (early morning creativity) šŸ˜“
@Wize Owl - maybe for Hinch & the bleeping Fluffheads (much like the memorable "Floofies" freak out she had a couple of days ago), which, you did such a fine job of! šŸ˜‚

Money, Money, Money (Chavmix):

I lie and cheat
To fleece my sheep
So we don't have to earn our keep...
'Ain't it mad!

(skipped a verse for time)

'Cos in my dreams
I had a plan
If I got me a *big nosed* mannz šŸ‘ƒšŸ‘€
He could work out a detailed plan
To make us rich
Then shag my Mam...

Money, Money, Money
From da' hunnayyzz
It's a Rich Chav's World

A-haaaa...haa..ha..ha..haaaa
All the fiings I don't do

Now I've gotta pile of money
It's a Rich Chav's World!

*Big nosed mannz could be replaced with Small Knobbed mannz* šŸ„•

Sponsored by Chavidas
Original Credit: ABBA

My mad insomniac brain is on a roll so apologies you lovely lot... xx
Another Euro' tune for @Wize Owl to check out! I'm a bit sschtuck in the 80's but here's a short verse re-working of Wham!'s Young Guns šŸ¤ŖšŸŽ¶

Hey Sshcammer!
You're obchesssched with all fings poo šŸ’©
Hey Sshcammer!
Is there nuffink you won't do...

You're a dizzy bint
And you cannot cook šŸ¤®
But, we ain't letting you off the hook
'Coz Mummaz taught you all you need to know
You're sschtill happy with her bitty in a baby grow šŸ‘¼

And you're here ...
And you're there ...
You've got two homes
And your sschoulder's bare

And Daddaz by the time she's 33
She'll be needing a bail out
From bankruptcy!

Original Credit: Wham!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes but itā€™s what you choose to share and do with those 120 seconds that we take issue with. Itā€™s the influence those 120 seconds have on the vulnerable which you exploit. Itā€˜s 120 seconds of your childrenā€™s private moments they did not consent to being shared with the world. Itā€™s the 120 seconds you use to weave whatever narrative (lie) thatā€™ll line your pockets by breaking advertising standards. I could go on, but 540 threads here speak for themselves.

This šŸ™Œ

Canā€™t handle any form of criticism.

If you canā€™t handle the heat get out of the pan.

Being an INFLUENCER you get paid to do exactly that. Influence people (who are stupid or vulnerable enough to believe it) to BUY things which is only FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN.

You are the one who is taking advantage of people trying to keep your target audience of struggling mums, people with anxiety and mental health problems, and as we have seen people with disabilities in your ā€˜armyā€™ of shoppers whose money literally lines your pockets.

You also are not considering your childrens RIGHT TO A PRIVATE LIFE. Not able to give informed consent for everything you share about them.

Please consider your own actions and what you post instead of trying to gain sympathy from those you exploit.

Sophie is not the only one who is guilty of all the above, she is sadly one of many.

Reactions: 41
She only gets really riled about tattle when the focus is on how overweight Henry is. Somehow she will twist that in her head as tattle say SHE is overweight. If youā€™ve been here long enough youā€™ll see the pattern or her ā€œtroll rantsā€ usually follows something said about Henry. She knows sheā€™s not got a leg to stand on about her children on here. Itā€™s all supportive for their removal from Instagram etc. but the dog. That gets to her.

I wonder whether she had planned to show the content from the antiques fair. Or whether she had intended to make it seem connected to something else. I donā€™t know. If she was going to share this content why not share it prime time on a Sunday instead of quite late at night? Or Yano share it in real time without the over editing? That led me to think she had no intention of sharing this content today. I believe she films pretty much every aspect of her entire life. Yet what she then goes on to choose to share is very telling.

And whilst Iā€™m here. Not dummy shaming. Mine had them - one had it obsessively until he was 3. But I didnā€™t let him have one unless he was napping. He wouldnā€™t have had one shoved in his gob for sitting on a steam train. Show Ronnie on the steam train? Oh yeah he wasnā€™t there. Iā€™d bet money on that trip to soft play being from weeks or months ago. Thereā€™s no way Jim Bob is going to soft play in thick tracksuits anymore. He strikes me as a ā€œshorts as soon as I canā€ kinda guy.

Oh and sopha. Whilst Iā€™m here getting this all out. I wouldnā€™t have spent 3 years of my life on these threads if I didnā€™t believe you were a dangerous, toxic individual who needs calling out. You are the troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Please, for the entire worldā€™s sake, do not have ā€˜baby No3 šŸ˜‰ā€™. No child, or adult, wants your phone shoved into their face or listen to the ear piercing screech of that cackle James just laaaavvvss.
Letā€™s stop the breeding of animals and children Soph. Please!
Me: would LOVE a child, itā€™s not happening so Iā€™m doing my best with everything else.
hinch: bored of alpacas now, might have another kid.
words cannot describe how thoughtless and selfish she is. Ugh sheā€™s gross, and her outside furniture looks shiiiiiiiit. Straight to the bonfire please!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ā£350 for an egg chair, very relatable soph! Hopefully will be reduced to clear soon

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.