Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Winning thread title inspired by @whatholsays

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

The reason for Soph’s quiet spell became clear when a new range of garden furniture was spotted in Tesco. Not posting before a big reveal is a known tactic to increase reach and engagement.

The sheep are falling over themselves to get the new Hinch egg chair, which appears identical to those in B&Q; but far more expensive.
Surely little old Sophie, who has no idea how this happened to her guys, didn’t allow an inflated price just because it’s got ‘Hinch’ on the box?! That wouldn’t be very fair to the boys’ aunties, would it?

In between the huns posting the furniture and Sophie eventually catching up with her pre-records and sharing it herself, she managed to pop to mummy’s for a cuppa.

I’m surprised it’s taken so long for her to release furniture guys, if I’m honest. We all know how much she loves having a sit down.

Then it was back to ‘tend Farm for some Llama lovin’ - except it was the exact same as she posted last week, so we still have no idea where Royoioi is.
In fact, we haven’t seen the other two in a few days, either…

Bespoke rattan wardrobe doors for Lennie, then keeping it relatable with a jus roll monstrosity for lunch.

This morning Jamie took the boys out and Sophie stayed at home to clean. How very 1950’s of you Soph.

A walk in her dressing gown with Lennie around Greyskull estate was followed by a trip to Gepetto’s workshop, then accessorising the dog wash (it doesn’t get any less ridiculous no matter how often I say those words).
Back to Greyskull for a quick undeclared ad for Label Lady (other labels are available), then back to ‘tend Farm to do some ‘tend parenting with a rogue timestamp. Not a pre-record, surely? She’s dropping hints about baby number 3, which is the worst idea she’s ever had.

Amazingly, after all that, she still had the time and energy to try out the dog wash (nope, still ridiculous).

Poor Henry was panting anxiously throughout, and Soph’s grid post shows just how overweight he really is now 😔

We can only hope that the alpaca people like spaniels, and sneak Henry out too.

———

In ASA-related news, Jamie, Tesco and Flash are all in trouble this time.

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 136
I cannot deal with that dog wash.. the more you look at it the more ridiculous it is. Relatable love, relatable 🤦‍♀️ that poor dog needs some proper walking and care, not constant showers that are terrible for his skin.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
That poor dog, I wish this stupid bleep would just bleeping disappear she is so tone deaf and a complete prick. As for her sheep, well I doubt they’ve got two brain cells between them. duck off Hinch you absolute twit

• Heart
Reactions: 51
‘accessorising the dog wash (it doesn’t get any less ridiculous no matter how often I say those words).’

seriously though!!! 🤣 bleeping ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Doesn't look like there's any ventilation in the dog wash. Must absolutely bleeping honk of wet dog.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
You can bet your bottom dollar that plenty of the huns who feel they just couldn't live without having the Hinch garden furniture in their garden and so buy it by hook or by crook, will be the same ones complaining how much their food and fuel bills are this month. Priorities...

Reactions: 65
I saw her rattttaaaaan set in our big Tesco today, all proudly on display with some sheeples poring over it… couldn’t help but comment within earshot how the colour reminded me of either mushroom soup or cat vomit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69
So… every time he rolls in fox tit he goes in the shower… which means a treat after every shower. So how many times a day does he actually roll in the stuff? Seems quite a few! Imagine all the treats, he’ll only be in it a handful of times before he pops off to doggy heaven judging by the size of the poor thing! Someone needs to take him off her! I wonder what she’ll use the shower room for after she’s killed him off??

Reactions: 38
Thanks for the new thread @Pollyanna263 . Smashed the recap as always!

The cynic in me is wondering whether baby 3 will ever happen. I know she's been dropping hints but I don't think she really wants another. It's clear she's not found a niche as a parenting influencer and no number of babies will change that because she's a tit parent.

I think, and this is very dark and very cynical so be warned, that there is the awful potential for an infertility journey. Especially with her weird brag about how quickly they've conceived before. All lies of course but it would give her a horrible new direction and get her out of having another baby so soon.

I don't even want that to be true because it's just too terrible. But narcs will do what narcs will do and I would not be surprised if she hasn't already thought about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Seems like the flooooofy boys are well out of favour at the moment 🤣🤣🤣 maybe she's run out of carrot batons so she's got nothing to pacify them with 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
This makes me so cross. I have a rescue dog with severe hip dysplasia, spondylitis and potentially neuro problems, and not because she's overweight - she's a perfect weight, perfectly exercised - its genetics, pure and simple.
We watch her weight and feed her a high quality diet with added supplements. She's allowed no tit to eat (apart from a very naughty Wonky Chomp probably once a month)... and that's because we love her so much and want her to live for as long as possible.
Love isn't feeding them when they want, it's limiting tit and putting time in.
She's asking orthopaedically for Henry what I see in my dog, that's if diabetes or his heart doesn't give out first .. and it will all be down to her and cruelty.
Even with all my dogs problems she's more active that that fat duck, and she's older!
This is exactly the same as my springer (also a rescue!)
She suddenly went lame on one hind leg 8 months ago, and has been diagnosed with hip dysplasia (she’d been masking this well!) and osteoarthritis in both hips, and spondylitis and nerve pain from the disc compression.

She’s on mental amounts of pain meds to try and keep her comfortable, and she’s been restricted to 20 minutes on lead a day as it’s all she can cope with. For 8 months.

She is tiny in comparison to Henry.

I honestly don’t know how Sophie is comfortable to post pictures of Henry the size he is. I would be mortified.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She seriously needs to duck off now. Got way beyond a joke with all this bragging. Whilst a lot of people in this country are on their knees trying to just exist from day to day, she's now showing off a bleeping dog wash room with 2 radiators in it. That will no doubt be on full belt all the time and not have a care in the world when the bill comes in. Try living in the real bleeping world you absolute fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Of course she had to end the day with an Ad. Overpriced tit!! Where did the 2nd set of tat go?

Reactions: 23
So she's apparently seen 'the most beautiful pictures' of the Hinch garden range in shoppers homes... but if you scroll through her tagged pics there is not one pic of her garden furniture 🤣 no-one in their right mind is buying that tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I saw her rattttaaaaan set in our big Tesco today, all proudly on display with some sheeples poring over it… couldn’t help but comment within earshot how the colour reminded me of either mushroom soup or cat vomit 😂😂
Fantastic! Be proud, you’re doing the lord’s work! Blessed be 🙌🏼😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So she's apparently seen 'the most beautiful pictures' of the Hinch garden range in shoppers homes... but if you scroll through her tagged pics there is not one pic of her garden furniture 🤣 no-one in their right mind is buying that tat.
Haha I did just the same! Not a sausage (oi oi) just the usual grey homes and shite people want her to flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.