Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but still she doesn’t have to reply. I’ve messaged smaller accounts who never replied.
Shes nice enough but I have serious doubts shes for real, it's all very contrived. Dont forget, she ultimately wants to make it on insta or she wouldnt go to these events OR take the money so I personally cannot see past that so it all feels very inauthentic to me.

Erm, why the duck are people mentioning benefits on here?

I have severe anxiety disorder and I can barely leave my house. I've been like it for three years. Yes, I'm sick of people like Hinch minimizing anxiety when they clearly have no idea what real mental illness is like.

However - that has duck all to do with CMAW being out of her house. PIP is a working benefit. It's not means tested and it is literally designed to help disabled people leave their house and go to work. I am absolutely SICK of people thinking that just because someone goes somewhere, this means they shouldn't be getting benefits. Or that they "hope the benefits people are watching".

Disabled and mentally ill people have it hard enough, without ignorant fuckers calling them out every time they leave their homes or have a bit of fun. That is literally what the benefit is for. To help people live a bit more of a normal life.

Disabled people can have full time jobs. Go shopping. Go to the pub. Have mates. Play sports. Go to University. Take their kids to the park. Have a glass of wine at a party. Go on holiday. And bleeping good for them.

It's time this "they can't do anything, they're on benefits" mindset stopped.
Yes they can, but if you are in receipt of PIP and are also earning, you shouldnt be claiming. Earning= working. If you can earn on instagram, you can work. If you can attend a huge event with a celeb there, dont you think she is able to work? Or do you propose it's ok to claim, rip off the benefits system AND earn large amounts of money? I dont think that's ok and I'll put money on it she is not declaring it IF she is claiming.
People with cripplong anxiety can also hold down a job, dont forget that.

Unlike Hinch I actually think MGH is genuinely upset and affected by the things said about her which makes me sad and uncomfortable. The thing is many of us (myself included) have said multiple times that Hinch shouldn't be gifted things because she has her own money and can afford it and that she is a professional saleswoman, yet now MGH has been gifted stuff people are complaining she is too chavy and she is unprofessional. I would rather someone like her be gifted stuff all day long than someone like Hinch. Anyway this is a Hinch thread so I don't want to go on about MGH but it's not nice to see her upset. You can see she laughs it off but it does get to her.
Are you aware MGH has bought followers? Her numbers arent real. She can play the innocent but over on Insta it's a well known fact she has several accounts, slid into the DMs of people giving them grief and bought approx 4k followers, perhaps more. Shes actually very manipulative

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello ‘My Grey home’’! 👋
OFFS this is Tattle...a gossip site...where we discuss influencers and instagrammers. Somebody called that she would be doing this. So let’s get this straight, she can have a huge rant on her account slagging off Hinch, saying all sorts of nasty things and calling Hinch out to thousands of people...yet we discuss her on here and she gets upset about it....well I’m sorry but if you go on a gossip site you are probably going to be discussed if you are not whiter than white...which she isn’t ! She gained followers over her outburst on Hinch and now she’s up her arse ...two faced etc etc. Well Im sorry if you want to spread yourself over social media you have to take the good with the bad. I haven’t seen anything about her parenting skills or about her little boy mentioned on Tattle, I didn’t know actually whether she had a boy or girl...nor did I feel the need to find out....maybe she is going to blow this out of proportion to get on the troll bandwagon like her buddy Hinch this week. You notice only some screenshots were used and none of the ones calling her out about the rant and slagging off Hinch and backing up Weescottish that also had a rant ! If it upset her then why did she come on here to read it ? Can’t afford filler to fill the holes in her walls.....what a strange comment to make 😂 did anybody actually mention that.... incidentally it’s a pound in the pound shop funnily enough and she spent far far more than that on cleaning tat the other day. If she can’t handle being talked about...she shouldn’t be an Instagrammer and shouldn’t actually go out seeking if anything is said about her ! Had no idea she was only actually 21, which may explain some of her immaturity. I remember around the slagging off Hinch time a few weeks back I noticed she had other accounts on Insta too for various things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I started watching and felt sorry for her initially. Then saw the sarcastic mimicking head bobs and fingers and “all the best” and her scathing tone. Then she said she’d had a little cry for a few minutes, said she was going about 9 times, then claimed she had been crying most of the day and that she wouldn’t cry any more, before forcing some tears out and ending with some tattle screenshots. I notice she didn’t include the screenshots where she was accused of slagging off Mrs hinch though 🤔. All she needed was a Gretel filter

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course they will

They’re god hinch has spoken
Every clip I’ve seen of her she’s talking, I bet she was well irritating

Probably because it’s the first time she’s ever been invited out socially. Cringe. 😳
It was super cringe, she believes her own hype it’s gone to her head. I would of thought as your following grows you become more professional not less!

I’m sure deep down they’ve got home and recapped & realised shes a knob, specially LMM

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Looks like she was desperate LOOK 👀 Explains the Hinch rant and her behaviour doesn’t it, this was July she was trying to gain followers 🤔Incidentally you would have thought she would have predicted all this.....what with her supposedly being a psychic😂🤣 she was begging for extra followers for that Insta account too 🤢 ‘follow me and I’ll follow back’ 🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t post much but why is Ava May and her idiot of a boyfriend there he doesn’t even clean lol he only set up his account of the back of his girlfriend and that cleaning my anxiety away I feel is as fake as they come no way does she have anxiety as much as she says she does!
At last, somebody who sees what I see, anxiety my arse, cleaning my anxiety away does not have anxiety at all, it's all an act and a frigging con! I have anxiety, badly, I barely even leave my house (only for doctor/hospital appointments and I often cancel them at the last minute as I just can't leave the safety of my house, thank god for online shopping), I have panic attacks several times a day to the point I can't catch my breath and I pass out, I can't even take beta blockers for it as they lower my blood pressure so much it gives me seizures, it's a frigging horrible situation to be in. I used to want to attempt suicide almost daily (had therapy to deal with that), that is what crippling anxiety does, not this fake tit you see on Instagram! Thank you for seeing it too 😊

I just followed that hashtag and saw this. How on earth is buying a tit tonne of cleaning crap helping with mental health?! These people are bleeping deluded (excuse my French). I dread to think how much money this cost, not to mention all the plastic waste and chemicals. There isn't a facepalm emoji strong enough for what I'm feeling right now. View attachment 44457
Jeez there must be over £80 worth of tit there? Mainly toxic and plastic tit too 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just watched a story and shes done the get a bit of a clean on quote even trying to mimic hinch. Omg im so embarrased for her 🤣.
But seriously her house isnt insta worthy defo bought followers
She's doing it so badly it's funny to watch her raging does anyone else feel that way like watching Jeremy Kyle, I'm sooo embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hinch was wearing a tacky Louis Vuitton belt. Is it even real?! Looks tit. Where's the Ebayer swipe up for that then? 🤣

Looked on the LV website. There is one, and its £405. Relatable huh?
I loathe designer stuff like that on show. Nikki (Westholme) yesterday had this vile chanel brooch on the top button of her blouse and matching stud earrings. It just screams look at me showing off my designer tatt, pretending that I can afford to wear nothing but designer gear, yet the rest of my wardrobe is from PLT, Boohoo and Zara 😂😂😂

It was a crap event full of wannabes.
Again except for jottie & little miss mops.
It was the most fake event I ever seen on insta. This is what the world has come to.

Reactions: 7
My grey home trying to get an article in the daily mail for getting abused by trolls? 🤦‍♀️😳 What an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Sorry but yes you can work alongside claiming PIP, it is a benefit that helps you with your daily living, so you may be able to get up and get to work but you just need some extra help, for example from another person or an aid of some description.
There are other benefits for disabled people who also can not work.

Mental health issues are extremely difficult to get awarded PIP for thanks to the ridiculous system, so if she has been awarded it her anxiety must be quite extreme. If I had to choose between PIP money and not having anxiety I would choose not having a disability or illness of any kind, so I count myself very lucky. There is a lot of prejudice against disabled people and I think a lot to do with it is the government and they way they treat disabled people and a miss understanding of the system.

Sorry this this something I’m really passionate about so excuse the rambling!

Yes they can, but if you are in receipt of PIP and are also earning, you shouldnt be claiming. Earning= working. If you can earn on instagram, you can work. If you can attend a huge event with a celeb there, dont you think she is able to work? Or do you propose it's ok to claim, rip off the benefits system AND earn large amounts of money? I dont think that's ok and I'll put money on it she is not declaring it IF she is claiming.
People with cripplong anxiety can also hold down a job, dont forget that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have anxiety but I can leave the house. Anxiety disorders show themselves in very different ways. Anxiety doesn’t just mean not being able to leave the house. Someone with anxiety, doesn’t go on and on and on about it though. Like they’re trying to prove a point. It’s OTT.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why that couple from AvaMay were there? Aren’t they candle people not P&G ambassadors? His face is everywhere thinking he’s king of the castle lol. I don’t mind Ava May’s products just don’t understand why they were there
I’m personally offended we weren’t invited. I personally have just as much to do with cleaning and P&G (i.e literally buggar all). ‘Nobodies’ only, to bow down to The Holy Grinch.

Maybe invites got lost in the post?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No it’s not what it’s all about. It’s about making money, that’s what it’s bloody all about. That’s why you were all there.
"You all know who you are"

Yes, and so does everybody else who saw the event on Instagram!!

I really hate that "you know who you are" crap. Always see it on crappy Facebook status'. Trying to make out it's some special, private thing when 2.7million plus peoplensaw it 🤣

• Haha
By the look of it, it’s a tiny rented flat above a row of shops on a busy road....not knocking it as that’s what she can afford, my Daughter has just moved out of a rented flat that quite frankly was a disgrace and for top dollar for what it was, with a landlord that let it fall apart around them but needed a kick up the bum to do the least. My point with her is that she is trying to be someone she ain’t.....I actually feel sorry for her as that is what Hinch is doing to people, she thinks she will be as successful but by the look of it she hasn’t got the money behind her to set herself up like Hinch did...because it was all set up. I think it’s pretty dangerous actually and she could come down to earth with a bump and what will that do to her 😕 Look at the haul of cleaning stuff she brought , looks like she couldn’t really afford to spend that much. Plus if she is going to advertise the bed she was gifted I’m sure the company would appreciate her spelling their name right as she can just copy that 🤭 So yeh...🤢🤢bleeping yeh🤢🤢 I wont be going down there to buy one of their monstrosities though, they are hideous...not even one of their ‘fick’ mattresses.
If market stalls sold beds that would be one of them its awful.
I dont get why people mimic others be unique youve more chance of success. The chip on the hob was hilarious. I might follow her for shits and giggles.
Oh and she follows over 7k people thats how she has so many follow her back!!

The photograph of them both...they looked so uncomfortable!
Ive unfollowed ava may for 1 reason her wax melts are shite. I bought some and honestly you cant smell them unless your stood next to the burner. She got where she did cos of hinch not through had graft. Her business will fail if she carries on as she is as shes adding new products all the time (greedy and wanting more) that she isnt focussing on the quality of her wax melts or candles. Over rated expensive shite

Reactions: 8
Shes embarrassing!! So off putting watching her rant about tattle 🙈 acting like she dont care when she clearly does - putting stories up about it!! Knob
So true, my grey homes flat looks dirty not clean.. she just wipes her sides and that's it 🙄🙄 I feel sorry for her poor kid , he looks like he's just left to distroy her house whilst she pretends to be mrs hinch and waiting for her next benefit payment to do a shite hall 😂

Reactions: 7
She's doing it so badly it's funny to watch her raging does anyone else feel that way like watching Jeremy Kyle, I'm sooo embarrassed for her!
omg it’s true

When I saw she’d gone to boohoo for her dress I thought cheap cow only spends a small amount when she’s paying. Then I realised Boohoo are always doing collaborations with Z-lebs... Soph is just planting the seed, canny isn’t she?!
not to mention that boohoo is classed as fast fashion which is terribly for the environment

Reactions: 5
If market stalls sold beds that would be one of them its awful.
I dont get why people mimic others be unique youve more chance of success. The chip on the hob was hilarious. I might follow her for shits and giggles.
Oh and she follows over 7k people thats how she has so many follow her back!!

Ive unfollowed ava may for 1 reason her wax melts are shite. I bought some and honestly you cant smell them unless your stood next to the burner. She got where she did cos of hinch not through had graft. Her business will fail if she carries on as she is as shes adding new products all the time (greedy and wanting more) that she isnt focussing on the quality of her wax melts or candles. Over rated expensive shite
I struggle to understand why people love these big tacky beds so much! Even my cousin has one. These look like those old beds everyone's nan had!

One day we'll all look back at when everyone's house was made of crushed velvet and plastic gems and cringe so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OFFS this is Tattle...a gossip site...where we discuss influencers and instagrammers. Somebody called that she would be doing this. So let’s get this straight, she can have a huge rant on her account slagging off Hinch, saying all sorts of nasty things and calling Hinch out to thousands of people...yet we discuss her on here and she gets upset about it....well I’m sorry but if you go on a gossip site you are probably going to be discussed if you are not whiter than white...which she isn’t ! She gained followers over her outburst on Hinch and now she’s up her arse ...two faced etc etc. Well Im sorry if you want to spread yourself over social media you have to take the good with the bad. I haven’t seen anything about her parenting skills or about her little boy mentioned on Tattle, I didn’t know actually whether she had a boy or girl...nor did I feel the need to find out....maybe she is going to blow this out of proportion to get on the troll bandwagon like her buddy Hinch this week. You notice only some screenshots were used and none of the ones calling her out about the rant and slagging off Hinch and backing up Weescottish that also had a rant ! If it upset her then why did she come on here to read it ? Can’t afford filler to fill the holes in her walls.....what a strange comment to make 😂 did anybody actually mention that.... incidentally it’s a pound in the pound shop funnily enough and she spent far far more than that on cleaning tat the other day. If she can’t handle being talked about...she shouldn’t be an Instagrammer and shouldn’t actually go out seeking if anything is said about her ! Had no idea she was only actually 21, which may explain some of her immaturity. I remember around the slagging off Hinch time a few weeks back I noticed she had other accounts on Insta too for various things.
MGH is an account I cannot watch for too many reasons. The fact she has trolled people online but either plays innocent or victim is too uncomfortable and irritating to witness. She is friends with that weescottishlass who was/is besties with Twinkle/Lou and all 3 of them bought followers to reach "target". MGH is a Hinch fan, I've seen her comments and screenshots, but has gone against Hinch merely to be controversial to gain followers- snake. Everything about her makes me feel ever so slightly ill, I do hope she leaves IG.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.