Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ‘My Grey home’’! 👋
Am I the only one here who likes her? 😁
I have stepped away from here for a bit as Hinch was really getting to me and I was becoming nasty which isn't like me at all. I just saw My Grey Homes stories and had to come and see what was said about her. I still think she needs a rave thread, she does make me laugh. It's like watching Danny Dyer light his wax melts and clean his bathroom 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one here who likes her? 😁
I have stepped away from here for a bit as Hinch was really getting to me and I was becoming nasty which isn't like me at all. I just saw My Grey Homes stories and had to come and see what was said about her. I still think she needs a rave thread, she does make me laugh. It's like watching Danny Dyer light his wax melts and clean his bathroom 🤣
Erm, possibly yeah.

Please keep the camera still MGH. I know you’re excited but I’m getting motion sickness watching your videos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erm, why the duck are people mentioning benefits on here?

I have severe anxiety disorder and I can barely leave my house. I've been like it for three years. Yes, I'm sick of people like Hinch minimizing anxiety when they clearly have no idea what real mental illness is like.

However - that has duck all to do with CMAW being out of her house. PIP is a working benefit. It's not means tested and it is literally designed to help disabled people leave their house and go to work. I am absolutely SICK of people thinking that just because someone goes somewhere, this means they shouldn't be getting benefits. Or that they "hope the benefits people are watching".

Disabled and mentally ill people have it hard enough, without ignorant fuckers calling them out every time they leave their homes or have a bit of fun. That is literally what the benefit is for. To help people live a bit more of a normal life.

Disabled people can have full time jobs. Go shopping. Go to the pub. Have mates. Play sports. Go to University. Take their kids to the park. Have a glass of wine at a party. Go on holiday. And bleeping good for them.

It's time this "they can't do anything, they're on benefits" mindset stopped.
Say it louder for the people at the back!!! 😘

Reactions: 16
What an absolute dick that my grey home is!!
Actually reading tattle but not about yourself but your idol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm, possibly yeah.

Please keep the camera still MGH. I know you’re excited but I’m getting motion sickness watching your videos 🤣
Unlike Hinch I actually think MGH is genuinely upset and affected by the things said about her which makes me sad and uncomfortable. The thing is many of us (myself included) have said multiple times that Hinch shouldn't be gifted things because she has her own money and can afford it and that she is a professional saleswoman, yet now MGH has been gifted stuff people are complaining she is too chavy and she is unprofessional. I would rather someone like her be gifted stuff all day long than someone like Hinch. Anyway this is a Hinch thread so I don't want to go on about MGH but it's not nice to see her upset. You can see she laughs it off but it does get to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Erm, why the duck are people mentioning benefits on here?

I have severe anxiety disorder and I can barely leave my house. I've been like it for three years. Yes, I'm sick of people like Hinch minimizing anxiety when they clearly have no idea what real mental illness is like.

However - that has duck all to do with CMAW being out of her house. PIP is a working benefit. It's not means tested and it is literally designed to help disabled people leave their house and go to work. I am absolutely SICK of people thinking that just because someone goes somewhere, this means they shouldn't be getting benefits. Or that they "hope the benefits people are watching".

Disabled and mentally ill people have it hard enough, without ignorant fuckers calling them out every time they leave their homes or have a bit of fun. That is literally what the benefit is for. To help people live a bit more of a normal life.

Disabled people can have full time jobs. Go shopping. Go to the pub. Have mates. Play sports. Go to University. Take their kids to the park. Have a glass of wine at a party. Go on holiday. And bleeping good for them.

It's time this "they can't do anything, they're on benefits" mindset stopped.
Well bleeping said!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Mrs Hinch looks so much better in today’s unfiltered/non-selfie photos.

Reactions: 7
Feel quite bad for MGH having watched her stories just now. I said a bad comment about her too but it doesn’t sit well with me seeing the effects.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been said or of this is the right place
But can not deal with Ava may aromas

Fakes stuff. She wrong some long post about how she worried how she would provide for her family.

Her dad , has 3 companies on companies house all with decent income. He did have another one with her bf but that got shut down

And if you Look thru her Facebook
She’s been all over the world

Now someone who “doesn’t have much”
Hasn’t been all over the world.

I wish someone else other than her had been “hinched”
Specially as she claims she built the company from nothing

Erm are you forgetting all the shout outs you was handed by a huge insta page ???

That not not building from nothing and real grafting

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There was a lady from here called Margaret who very politely suggested that on one of Hinchs posts... she got abuse from hinchers and I think her comment was deleted. Not sure if Hinch blocked her but I wouldn’t be surprised x
Not before replying to their comment completely backhandedly ‘actually I donate loads, I give my old pants to the charity shop and BhF disposed of my sofa for free and took it to a pauper, plus I buy a pack of treats for the handsnums at dogs trust once a year HOPE THIS HELPS XOXOXO’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was literally just gona comment this.
Unless you’re p&g or are willing to pay £5k for a story she don’t wana know.

Did anyone hear Jamie give her a shoutout on I secretly recorded my boyfriend recently? He literally said this is from 'Mrs Hinch"

Knob🤪

Reactions: 2
No it’s not what it’s all about. It’s about making money, that’s what it’s bloody all about. That’s why you were all there.

Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been said or of this is the right place
But can not deal with Ava may aromas

Fakes stuff. She wrong some long post about how she worried how she would provide for her family.

Her dad , has 3 companies on companies house all with decent income. He did have another one with her bf but that got shut down

And if you Look thru her Facebook
She’s been all over the world

Now someone who “doesn’t have much”
Hasn’t been all over the world.

I wish someone else other than her had been “hinched”
Specially as she claims she built the company from nothing

Erm are you forgetting all the shout outs you was handed by a huge insta page ???

That not not building from nothing and real grafting

The photograph of them both...they looked so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.