Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go soph. Quick Google search. Tesco, boots & Morrisons. I'm sure you'll find them on amazon too or ebay if you're looking for a swipe up when you advertise your newest ebayer.

Definitely. Genuine people usually have to fight for their case, absolute bullshitters get it no problem. Personally I think if you're capable of working, you don't need benefits 🤷‍♀️ so frustrating seeing genuine people suffer, having to fight their case when you know so many people claim that don't need it.
by the way, how do we know that she is on benefits? and why is benefits being brought into the conversation?

Reactions: 7
by the way, how do we know that she is on benefits? and why is benefits being brought into the conversation?
I don't know IF she's on benefits and I havent stated that she is on them. Ask the person who brought them up in the first place why they were mentioned? 🙊

Reactions: 2
5831F655-33E3-4D9B-9A9F-E2F198D00D6C.png
She doesn't know where else to 'buy them', easily solved Mrs Hinch, go to Google, type in Milton wipes and click the shopping tab and a list of suppliers will pop up! Jeez some people are so lazy and so beggy!!!
eBay! The daft witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Shes embarrassing!! So off putting watching her rant about tattle 🙈 acting like she dont care when she clearly does - putting stories up about it!! Knob
I’ve just watched it. I feel embarrassed for her.
The last thing I would be doing is going on social media if I was upset. Hopefully she finds herself some dignity.

Please keep posts about the account in question.

We only allow decent sized accounts to be discussed here.

Report any off topic posts and don't attempt to moderate, let us deal with that. Thanks

This is so so sad. I’m sorry. Surely Hinch realises that she is having such negative effect on so many people. She targets people with anxiety so must know that such fragile minds are going to become obsessed with this world she had created - even if they can’t afford it. But yet, she continues to tell them to buy useless tit and many are doing so instead of buying food and necessities. I really wish the press would pick up on the negative effect she is having on people. I wish your neighbour’s friend lots of love.
I doubt Hinch gives a tit, her reply would be ‘I haven’t done nothing nasty, I just clean me house’
I spoke to my neighbors friend again recently, she is being treated primarily for the detrimental effects of Hinch. I asked her gently if when she was better would she be happy to talk to a journalist,I know a lovely lady at The Guardian. She is getting better and realises how influenced she was and coerced into buying into a fake lifestyle. I hope she is brave enough to tell her story,god knows how many others mental health has declined because of Hinch!

• Heart
I doubt Hinch gives a tit, her reply would be ‘I haven’t done nothing nasty, I just clean me house’
I spoke to my neighbors friend again recently, she is being treated primarily for the detrimental effects of Hinch. I asked her gently if when she was better would she be happy to talk to a journalist,I know a lovely lady at The Guardian. She is getting better and realises how influenced she was and coerced into buying into a fake lifestyle. I hope she is brave enough to tell her story,god knows how many others mental health has declined because of Hinch!
I would like a journalist to ask Hinch if it is true that her step sister over spent drastically in her late teens /twenties and was diagnosed with bi-polar.And how she can live with her conscience.
Where is she now-certainly doesn't appear to be in the bossom of her family?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It stands for personal independence payment.by all accounts it's very difficult to get,there's been talk of cancer patients who are undergoing treatment being turned down.I get the impression you almost have to be an accomplished actor to get pip for mental health problems.
Yup, this is why i haven't applied, even though I fit so much of the criteria, and need a lot of physical care and support from my husband, when my conditions strike. I just can't face jumping through their hoops. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yup, this is why i haven't applied, even though I fit so much of the criteria, and need a lot of physical care and support from my husband, when my conditions strike. I just can't face jumping through their hoops. 😕
Don't blame you-someone I know was asked to copy the interviewers dance moves during an assessment! Dont think the interviewer was expecting the response 💃💃👊

Don't blame you-someone I know was asked to copy the interviewers dance moves during an assessment! Dont think the interviewer was expecting the response 💃💃👊
The woman asked 'can you do this' and she replied 'no,but I can do this' ! Not condoning violence-she couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My youngest daughter was a prime Hinch candidate. Just had her second baby, felt isolated, hubby worked long hours. Her days became a round robin of cleaning and cleaning some more. She became so anxious about her house she would pull her oven apart twice a day. Guests became scared to use the toilet. She bought a Shark (luckily she could afford it). My grandkids started to suffer, but more so my daughter was suffering. She was depressed, she watched this ‘perfect’ lady in her ‘perfect’ house and cried over her messy house. She even tried to get my son in law to move. Thing is her 3 bed house is wonderful, has a massive garden. It’s in the country. Thankfully 1 day she just realised how bloody stupid she was being. Realised it’s all an act in the Hinch play. Now folk say “well you can’t blame Hinch, we are our own people” which is true. But a lot of this selling etc is psychology. My degree is psychology based and we’re actually told reps and salesmen are given psych lessons to learn how to play to a given crowd. And you can’t look away for fear of missing out. It’s the little nuances that make all the difference. Hinch makes me sick, snake oil saleswoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Shame she's a soulless,selfish bleep 🤷‍♀️
I think they all are unfortunately, Hinch , Mario , Little Miss Mops etc They all get if free but incourage everyone to pay for it . Their houses are bulging with the items they are gifted but not once do the donate or give anything away . It’s all about them and greed .

Reactions: 11
My youngest daughter was a prime Hinch candidate. Just had her second baby, felt isolated, hubby worked long hours. Her days became a round robin of cleaning and cleaning some more. She became so anxious about her house she would pull her oven apart twice a day. Guests became scared to use the toilet. She bought a Shark (luckily she could afford it). My grandkids started to suffer, but more so my daughter was suffering. She was depressed, she watched this ‘perfect’ lady in her ‘perfect’ house and cried over her messy house. She even tried to get my son in law to move. Thing is her 3 bed house is wonderful, has a massive garden. It’s in the country. Thankfully 1 day she just realised how bloody stupid she was being. Realised it’s all an act in the Hinch play. Now folk say “well you can’t blame Hinch, we are our own people” which is true. But a lot of this selling etc is psychology. My degree is psychology based and we’re actually told reps and salesmen are given psych lessons to learn how to play to a given crowd. And you can’t look away for fear of missing out. It’s the little nuances that make all the difference. Hinch makes me sick, snake oil saleswoman.
The psychology fascinates me.i know a psychic that can hold large audiences,and she will freely admit to her friends that she's a phoney.very sad.
The thing is that I dont think she's very good at it unless she is targeting the vunerable.hinch that is.
Makes me want to study these people,mentalists and the like.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think they all are unfortunately, Hinch , Mario , Little Miss Mops etc They all get if free but incourage everyone to pay for it . Their houses are bulging with the items they are gifted but not once do the donate or give anything away . It’s all about them and greed .
I think my stance is, if it's a gifted item, why would they give it away especially if they like the product which I'm assuming they do and if they were to give it away, isnt that disrespectful to the company who sent it?
Perhaps they secretly do give it away.
I believe I've said give it away so many times I'm now singing the red hot chilli peppers 'give it away now" in my own head

Reactions: 3
I swear I could hear the hoover going in the background whilst MH was faffing about with feeding the dog...

Ps. Her landing waiting room is genius, now she has somewhere to hang out whilst mr H is taking his half hour craps 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry I am a day late!
Well wasn’t the P@G event ‘out of this world’
I must say I find the whole world of Instacleaners very very odd.
Soph-there are loads of unfiltered pictures of you and you look SO much prettier without them! You should try it sometime!

Fabreeze-

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.