Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw she’d gone to boohoo for her dress I thought cheap cow only spends a small amount when she’s paying. Then I realised Boohoo are always doing collaborations with Z-lebs... Soph is just planting the seed, canny isn’t she?!

Reactions: 19
When I saw she’d gone to boohoo for her dress I thought cheap cow only spends a small amount when she’s paying. Then I realised Boohoo are always doing collaborations with Z-lebs... Soph is just planting the seed, canny isn’t she?!
Mummy collection pending

Reactions: 4
Secret cleaner and Dazlin Babs posted something today regarding cruelty free. Good for them. Need more accounts like that

I suspect she was pissed up on free booze
But I dont believe Dazzers and SecretCleaner have done it to promote cruelty free, it all feels very staged and good timing to simply revoke pg and hinch so I feel it's a case of rebellion rather than doing it for the good personally.

I’m sat here right now needing to go to Tesco but can’t bring myself to! It’s disgusting our genuine illness is being used by Hinch to fool her shoppers.
I can’t get married due to bleeping anxiety( other half and I want to but I want elope on our own or Vegas drive through, he wants a big wedding) I have naturalisation ceremony coming up and I’m dreading, I cannot go to Tesco without a battle with my anxiety( online shopping to the rescue) I haven’t gone to work today because im having a bad day( my daytime job)

• Sad
Has anyone seen Hinch on Jottiesjournal stories, they announce the winner of the quiz and she is whooping and clapping away, even after everyone has finished she’s there whooping, so embarrassing.
I noticed when the lady was wanting to announce the results... she was trying to get everyone’s attention but Hinch and Mops just kept chatting.... rude!!

Reactions: 11
I love that sleepy tea, probably not gonna be able to buy it for the next 3 months because all the hinchers will be buying it like its crack

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But I dont believe Dazzers and SecretCleaner have done it to promote cruelty free, it all feels very staged and good timing to simply revoke pg and hinch so I feel it's a case of rebellion rather than doing it for the good personally.
Especially if the eco products are gifted or if it’s an ad, id doubt the authenticity as well.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why that couple from AvaMay were there? Aren’t they candle people not P&G ambassadors? His face is everywhere thinking he’s king of the castle lol. I don’t mind Ava May’s products just don’t understand why they were there

Reactions: 6
How is she so skinny after only giving birth a few months ago? 😭
I genuinely lost a lot of weight straight after giving birth. I called it the newborn diet. As in you're too busy looking after a newborn to remember to eat. My husband had to check up on me when he was back at work to make sure I was eating lunch. Not healthy at all and I became severely exhausted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Hinch on Jottiesjournal stories, they announce the winner of the quiz and she is whooping and clapping away, even after everyone has finished she’s there whooping, so embarrassing.
Just seen this! That’s seriously embarrassing- she looks like a seal, late to the party 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Erm, why the duck are people mentioning benefits on here?

I have severe anxiety disorder and I can barely leave my house. I've been like it for three years. Yes, I'm sick of people like Hinch minimizing anxiety when they clearly have no idea what real mental illness is like.

However - that has duck all to do with CMAW being out of her house. PIP is a working benefit. It's not means tested and it is literally designed to help disabled people leave their house and go to work. I am absolutely SICK of people thinking that just because someone goes somewhere, this means they shouldn't be getting benefits. Or that they "hope the benefits people are watching".

Disabled and mentally ill people have it hard enough, without ignorant fuckers calling them out every time they leave their homes or have a bit of fun. That is literally what the benefit is for. To help people live a bit more of a normal life.

Disabled people can have full time jobs. Go shopping. Go to the pub. Have mates. Play sports. Go to University. Take their kids to the park. Have a glass of wine at a party. Go on holiday. And bleeping good for them.

It's time this "they can't do anything, they're on benefits" mindset stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It would be great if Mrs Hinch would play if forward and perhaps give some of her donated items to a charity there are many mums out there that could do with a helping hand .That would really be positive and she is in a very privileged position and has the power to do so much good .
There was a lady from here called Margaret who very politely suggested that on one of Hinchs posts... she got abuse from hinchers and I think her comment was deleted. Not sure if Hinch blocked her but I wouldn’t be surprised x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.