Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
The ‘styling’ on that landing is absolutely a load of tripe. Of course I have no doubt that all the items ‘showcased’ will be sell outs from the Hinch sheep but honestly it looks a pile of useless crap

I own a furniture company and every single day of every single hour I am bombarded by ‘requests’ to ‘work with’ so called celebrities ( no bodies) or home accounts
I have yet to come across one ‘request’ from many hundreds that has
One; ever stated my name or company name on their DM, it simply goes along the lines of
Hi I love your furniture and it would work well in my house.. blah blah blah
The free loaders are simply copying and pasting message after message
Two; has been ever slightly polite in their ‘requests’
It’s all me me me

I have been given lists of what they are after on their first DM, of thousands of pounds worth of furniture!
I have had complete no bodies like with 200 followers asking to ‘work with them’

One day, I had had enough and did a post stating the truth
I did not give away free Furniture to social media stars but I did donate to families in need in my local area and had my chosen charities where I gave raffle prizes etc
I then received a number of messages, quite vile, from the certain members of the IG community stating that I was a twat and these people are offering their services to ‘help me’
Fuck off and get a proper job and pay for your own furniture
I’d sooner give a person that has been down on their luck a new Bed than a someone that has a house full of freebies changing their rooms very few mins
I might not get the ‘publicity’ from gifting to IG ‘stars’ but to be honest most of them I wouldn’t want my furniture to associated with them!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Long post sorry - All of this is completely planned. Right from the beginning. Start cleaning, be all girl next door, get married like a princess, go on holiday in sun, do more cleaning and start selling. Slowly at first. Then get pregnant, cue daddy crying at scan. Keep selling. Just keep selling. ‘Write crappy book’ but suddenly have hospital trip and go quiet. More folk buy book. Baby shower worth thousands. Have little Ronnie. Go quiet but show jigsaw parts of baby. Fans hanging on every pic. Sell sell sell. Get EVERYTHING free.
However... backlash. So anxiety comes back. Then she suddenly has arthritis for a day. Gets in paper. But backlash still happening. Sees Jessie from little mix. Suddenly a troll attacks cutie pie and she’s in papers again and now EVERYONE is on her side again. Sells dot to dot book. And an aside, all these idiots fawning over her are the same who virtue signal on fb that “Da PlAnEt Iz DyInG. We MuSt Do MoAr. DaM yOu BoRiS” or whoever. Hypocrites

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

raynorxo

That’s a good idea putting all your medical supplies for all your first aid needs in one box. I’m surprised it hasn’t been done before

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Paulie

Erm, why the fuck are people mentioning benefits on here?

I have severe anxiety disorder and I can barely leave my house. I've been like it for three years. Yes, I'm sick of people like Hinch minimizing anxiety when they clearly have no idea what real mental illness is like.

However - that has fuck all to do with CMAW being out of her house. PIP is a working benefit. It's not means tested and it is literally designed to help disabled people leave their house and go to work. I am absolutely SICK of people thinking that just because someone goes somewhere, this means they shouldn't be getting benefits. Or that they "hope the benefits people are watching".

Disabled and mentally ill people have it hard enough, without ignorant fuckers calling them out every time they leave their homes or have a bit of fun. That is literally what the benefit is for. To help people live a bit more of a normal life.

Disabled people can have full time jobs. Go shopping. Go to the pub. Have mates. Play sports. Go to University. Take their kids to the park. Have a glass of wine at a party. Go on holiday. And fucking good for them.

It's time this "they can't do anything, they're on benefits" mindset stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Mrsptobe

So I’ve just watched this Mario guy....Jesus Christ. What an absolute load of drivel he was chatting. My favourite quote “time does give you time to think”
Time gives you time 😂😂😂😂
Thank you Mario for teaching me that.
Following on from that...
Water makes you wet

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Londongirl5382

I've just seen her clip from last night. I don't do anything except clean my house and make a bit of money from my eBay links. Hahaha! She is so thick. A bit of money, an extension, a Range Rover and all the free stuff and she can't work out how it annoys people.
I am not condoning people saying stuff about her kid by the way. Maybe she should take a break from Insta for a while and concentrate on her and her baby

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I got blocked for liking a comment that questioned her on her ethics. Merely liking.
Yet she doesn’t block someone for giving her son abuse on 3 pictures?!
Yup, definitely an orchestrated publicity stunt.
The levels you have to stoop to when you’ve run your cleaning content runs dry.

Reactions: 48

shanconnollyyyx

I’ve been following these threads for a few weeks now but I’ve never commented before. I’ve followed Mrs hinch since before she got married and I also follow her personal Instagram too. I was totally 100% team hinch etc etc. Not that I’d ever post on Instagram #hincharmy because that’s got to be the most embarrassing thing in the world but 😂 I’ll admit, I bought a minky and even more zoflora than usual and then all of a sudden one day after I’d read her book I realised.... this is all a gold mine for her. “Mrs Hinch” is a brand. She’s said herself she’s worked in sales and she’s the cleverest sales woman ever. I understand the “wanting to provide for your child and pay your mortgage” she goes wherever the money is. What ever happened to Paul the pine that she swore by? Or that bloo stuff for the toilet? I’ve not even seen minky for a while 😂 it just goes to show though that it’s just lies and I’ve seen first hand on insta and Facebook, women literally doing what they can to get everything she has as if they think they’ll have her life. I loved Mrs hinch at first but now everything is one big “swipe up” “AD” or “I collaborated with” no you didn’t. They paid you to advertise for them. In ways I don’t blame her I just wish she’d be more honest about how she makes her money instead of “I make a bit of money”
And as for the anxiety and things, thats just a show to make her more relatable and it pulls on heartstrings
And breathe. Sorry for the long post 🤣 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
Girls and boys just wanted to say a farewell for a while.. I need a break from MH and all these other SM witches.. I’ve realised these people are genuinely making me very poorly and I just can’t be doing this to myself anymore. Will possibly come back at some other time not just now xx Love you all 🥰🥰

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

GrimFandango

Ooops sorry I got way laid. I've been offered the job subject to references 😁😁

Hope my last employer doesn't use this as another way of screwing me over....

• Heart
Reactions: 43

MapleSugar

Apologies if someone has mentioned this, the thread went very fast last couple days.

Honestly, when I saw the troll comments my eyes rolled to back of my head... again!
Here’s the deal, IF, and that’s a big IF, the comments were genuinely from an actual troll then, she still had the chance to exercise her protective mother’s instincts here. She could have showed Jamie and the two of them could have been quite rightly upset and hurt and outraged etc.... but she could have left it there. No one would know that her baby was called ugly, no papers plastering his little face everywhere with headlines about Hinchs ugly baby! The internet is here to stay and she’s imprinted that thought into millions of people’s heads and memories and not to mention the digital footprint left of this. I have a feeling that this won’t be the first and last time she jumps the gun and uses her innocent child as a prop.
So while it was not nice what that person said (I’m not sure I believe it was a real person tbh) she still had the control. She DID NOT have to share it at all. Not for the protection of the troll, but the protection of her innocent BABY.
Sophie Hinch you did not think of your child first in this instance! You wanted the outrage and sympathy!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MrsD33

VIP Member
Treasure the hashtag for the rest of your life. Oh fuck off.
Its good to see she’s back to her normal self now though. All about her......wonder if she’ll give us a cheeky little swipe up before bed 😏

Does anybody know where she gets them radiator covers from? 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Booshiz

I fucking hate the Hinch cult mafia. Biggest bunch of brainwashed deluded morons I've ever come across. Not to mention hypocritical. They slag off trolls and suchlike and yet they are the worst on social media, if someone so much as disagrees with the Grinch, they lynch mob people and tear them apart. Horrible horrible bitches who think they are positive women building others up. Stop drinking Zoflora, stop poisoning your kids and pets and open your fucking eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
👏👏👏 this, I saw some people posting on her threads that they couldn’t afford her latest book even at £6.99 as they were skint , now putting cynicism aside that they were just trying to blag a book, it made me think how many followers have bought into her sales pitch and bought all the stuff she advertises and are now hard up and yes I know minkeys and such don’t cost that much but it all adds up doesn’t it if you are on a limited income trying to be like their hero 🤔
Many many of her Hinchers are single mothers living on benefits or minimum wage,so the comments saying they couldn’t afford it are legitimate,sadly there will be a huge number of Hinchers who are so brainwashed they don’t have the words ‘I cannot afford *insert unnecessary piece of shit Soph is selling*’ and they are giving cleaning products priority over food shopping,paying their bills etc.
My outrage at brand Hinch was based on the way she preys on vulnerable young Mothers,her swipe ups are timed to air at peak times a mother with children at school would be online.
I have written a long post about this before so won’t repeat myself,my neighbors good friend was sectioned and is still an inpatient on a psychiatric ward,she was a full on Hincher,she had a Narnia but no food,a velvet sofa and Shark on credit but no money to pay for them. She had a breakdown due to feeling inadequate comparing herself to the perfect grey houseson Instagram, she believed that by spring cleaning every day all day her depression would vanish, it did not, it got worse. On admission she told the Dr ‘She couldn’t Hinch anymore’ she was a physical and emotional wreck,malnourished and exhausted and I blame Sophie Hinchcliffe. She has been in hospital over 6 months now,her therapy is focused around her feelings and comparisons to Hinch and social media! This girl grew up in care and had just moved into her first council property,she has lost her home,health and sanity.She could not afford Hinch yourself Happy,but bought two copies, one on presale and then another so she could go to the book signing...so very very sad ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

GrimFandango

Do you know what. If it weren't for this group I don't think I'd have a conversation with anyone between the hours of 0700-2100. I still don't have a job, and the interviews haven't gotten back to me. I'm slowly going mad sat at home all day.

So I'm just gonna put this out there and thank you all ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MrsWight

I have got into a debate on Facebook for commenting on an article about her “breakdown over trolls” with she should shut her social media down and earn an honest living as her child getting that kind of abuse really isn’t worth any amount of money she might be earning. I am now getting an absolute bashing for daring to voice a more negative opinion towards her!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37