Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand your point tbh about Mygreyhome_x her rant didn't mention hinch she slagged of Mario, and people who rep for ava may she never mentioned hinch at all, it's funny because she's friends with hinch funny it never gets mentioned 🤔, shes a nice girl I went to school with her she's always spoken and acted excatly the same as some who knows her in real life then yeah she's not copying hinch in terms of speaking and head moves she's done that for years, I don't agree with people being nasty about her appearance, her accent ect that's got nothing to do with her account.. I'm personally not a fan of her home decor or the way she cleans her sides 24/7 but she's staying true to herself, we all moan millionair hinch gets freebies even tho she can afford it, but when someone who genuinely can't afford nice tit gets freebies then we all moan as well, there's no winning 😂, back to hinch anyway shes running out of ideas so showing baby poo what ever next.
That’s the thing about stories, they are not saved, only grid posts are saved and she knows that so she says it never happened......however those that were directed there to watch the outbursts saw it all. She joined in the rant a few weeks back after Weescottish went on a real nasty rant about Hinch....jealousy probably...though don’t know why as it’s all fake and I couldn’t sleep at night if I was Hinch conning people like she does. They were both jealous of the #gifted stuff obviously, which explains some of Mygreyhome and Weescottish recent activities to gain followers to get gifted stuff. It’s the dishonesty of influencers that annoys me and it’s been reported that Mygreyhome can be manipulative and she’s done plenty of trolling in the past.....we don’t troll on here before it’s said, we discuss amongst ourselves and if influencers want to come on here searching for their name they must have a guilty conscience or why would you want to read about the negative side of yourself others see.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The teeth are most unfortunate, I won’t slate her for them, but I do wonder why she didn’t get free dental and free orthodontic work done as they would have qualified in that condition, she is only 21 apparently so she could of had them done a few years ago in her teens. I do wonder if there was a beg there somewhere for the teeth the other day, definitely a beg there this morning with the washing machine, shouldn’t of watched I know as it wound me up.....doesn’t separate her things...and it fooling shows 🤢 can’t afford unstoppables but uses them expensive colour catcher sheets in every wash because she can’t separate her laundry 🤔 laundry detergent and fabric softener is all you need and just separate your loads, not a rainbow of colours and not mixing towels with your clothes as it makes them go bitty...it’s not hard. Maybe she thinks getting more followers allows her a new machine like Hinch with the gifted dishwasher that’s coming. Maybe she’s seen into the future and knows she’s got one coming ...she is after all a psychic according to an account she had on Insta if you google her name of over 3000 😂🤣 ot sure if she still cons people as sorry but that’s all it is ...that side of her I’m afraid I find one big scam....
She had the opportunity to get braces when we was at school but she had major family issues growing up, she was taken into care when she was due to get them done and in. The long run she never ended up at one place long enough to get them sorted, I know she's looked into invisible ones but that's something she's saving for, I very much doubt she was begging for a washing machine 😂 she just mentioned it's on its way out doesn't mean she's wanting one for free if you guys knew sel in person she's a really nice person, yeah she's thick as a barn door but she's genuinely lovely.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The teeth are most unfortunate, I won’t slate her for them, but I do wonder why she didn’t get free dental and free orthodontic work done as they would have qualified in that condition, she is only 21 apparently so she could of had them done a few years ago in her teens. I do wonder if there was a beg there somewhere for the teeth the other day, definitely a beg there this morning with the washing machine, shouldn’t of watched I know as it wound me up.....doesn’t separate her things...and it fooling shows 🤢 can’t afford unstoppables but uses them expensive colour catcher sheets in every wash because she can’t separate her laundry 🤔 laundry detergent and fabric softener is all you need and just separate your loads, not a rainbow of colours and not mixing towels with your clothes as it makes them go bitty...it’s not hard. Maybe she thinks getting more followers allows her a new machine like Hinch with the gifted dishwasher that’s coming. Maybe she’s seen into the future and knows she’s got one coming ...she is after all a psychic according to an account she had on Insta if you google her name of over 3000 😂🤣 ot sure if she still cons people as sorry but that’s all it is ...that side of her I’m afraid I find one big scam....
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her teeth at all I just think she should look into further education instead of incessant cleaning it’s not going to give her a career she needs to realize this.

Reactions: 5
That’s the thing about stories, they are not saved, only grid posts are saved and she knows that so she says it never happened......however those that were directed there to watch the outbursts saw it all. She joined in the rant a few weeks back after Weescottish went on a real nasty rant about Hinch....jealousy probably...though don’t know why as it’s all fake and I couldn’t sleep at night if I was Hinch conning people like she does. They were both jealous of the #gifted stuff obviously, which explains some of Mygreyhome and Weescottish recent activities to gain followers to get gifted stuff. It’s the dishonesty of influencers that annoys me and it’s been reported that Mygreyhome can be manipulative and she’s done plenty of trolling in the past.....we don’t troll on here before it’s said, we discuss amongst ourselves and if influencers want to come on here searching for their name they must have a guilty conscience or why would you want to read about the negative side of yourself others see.
But who did she troll? It's annoys me because I know her in person she was bullied so much when was younger she wouldn't ever be nasty to someone else, unless there clearly being nasty to her? I just don't understand unless you know the girl in the flesh then you can't 100% know what she's like. Especially from seeing a few 15 second clips.

If someone has genuine inside info with concrete proof then can we please just share it instead of being vague. It's extremely tedious.
how can someone prove anything.i've teased her relentlessly and I've watched her squirm.if you know you know.theres nothing,I, nor any of us can do to stop her.only her conscience will stop her and sadly it wont happen.her entire story is built o
If someone has genuine inside info with concrete proof then can we please just share it instead of being vague. It's extremely tedious.
You missed it all.teased her relentlessly and watched her squirm.if you know you know,I cant prove anything but I've realised noone can stop her.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who the duck we on about now. This thread is hard to keep up on as it is, are we talking about Hinchy or no

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm definitely not 😂 I went to school with the girl I've known her years, I'm not going to sit by and see a dear friend slagged off by people who don't even know her but she does read here which is more upsetting than anything.
So she or you 🤔😂🤣comes on to a page about Mrs Hinch...why...if she or you loves her so much 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she or you 🤔😂🤣comes on to a page about Mrs Hinch...why...if she or you loves her so much 😂🤣
Personally I'm not a fan of hinch myself, shes become a walking advert in my opinion andd it's clear shes in it for the cash. Hence I normally just come on here to read and have a laugh, but if you see someone you know personally made out to be something she's genuinely not you would say something.. Opinions are like ass holes everyone has one but things about her appearance her child or her IQ isn't right.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
how can someone prove anything.i've teased her relentlessly and I've watched her squirm.if you know you know.theres nothing,I, nor any of us can do to stop her.only her conscience will stop her and sadly it wont happen.her entire story is built o
You missed it all.teased her relentlessly and watched her squirm.if you know you know,I cant prove anything but I've realised noone can stop her.
I know what you mean boob, after that event and how everyone’s reacted I feel the same

Reactions: 2
She had the opportunity to get braces when we was at school but she had major family issues growing up, she was taken into care when she was due to get them done and in. The long run she never ended up at one place long enough to get them sorted, I know she's looked into invisible ones but that's something she's saving for, I very much doubt she was begging for a washing machine 😂 she just mentioned it's on its way out doesn't mean she's wanting one for free if you guys knew sel in person she's a really nice person, yeah she's thick as a barn door but she's genuinely lovely.

Would she be happy with you posting that she was put into care? Is it your place to say

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Personally I'm not a fan of hinch myself, shes become a walking advert in my opinion andd it's clear shes in it for the cash. Hence I normally just come on here to read and have a laugh, but if you see someone you know personally made out to be something she's genuinely not you would say something.. Opinions are like ass holes everyone has one but things about her appearance her child or her IQ isn't right.
Who mentioned her child ? I haven’t seen many of her stories and as far as I’ve seen her child isn’t on them..or any I’ve seen anyway. Probably (if she doesn’t show her child) one thing I would admire her for, not using her child for monetary gain or showing them on their account.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned. I checked out a swipe up... 🙈 I DIDNT BUY! I was just curious! Will you ever forgive me?? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this! Does my head in watching them throw around the term trolling. They're not being trolled they're seeking out information on themselves. Then dont see the irony of crying on instagram saying "if you dont like something dont look"
You cant put yourself out there for the world to see then stick your bottom lip out when people talk about the fact that they dont like what they're seeing

Mate you couldn't be making it more obvious that it's you honestly 😂😂👌👍👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.