Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for milton wipes. I give it 2 days before she's *gifted some.
Also, did you notice she made a point of mentioning theyre biodegradable guuuyyyys. Like she suddenly cares about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hinch is on the beg for Milton wipes. ;)
I came on to say exactly the same thing about the wipes! She’s not even subtle, so blatantly obvious what she’s up to.
I’m amazed she didn’t have the sodding book strategically placed somewhere in that story!

‘These Milton wipes that I love so much but can’t find in any shops are perfect for wiping down the front cover of my book guys!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think hinch not adding a cleaning product is a tactical move because of all the other companies she works with would be pissed if she put a different product up and not theirs so she’s sitting on the fence in case anyone pulls their contract with her 🙄 #havesomebollocksandspeakup

Reactions: 5
I have anxiety but I can leave the house. Anxiety disorders show themselves in very different ways. Anxiety doesn’t just mean not being able to leave the house. Someone with anxiety, doesn’t go on and on and on about it though. Like they’re trying to prove a point. It’s OTT.
Sometimes people are freer online than in person. I have two childhood friends on Facebook. They suffer from anxiety and depression. Legit, diagnosed and medicated/counselling. Their feeds are full of anxiety and depression related content almost to the point of crusading, but if you met them in person highly unlikely you’d get a word out of them.

Reactions: 10
Also, did you notice she made a point of mentioning theyre biodegradable guuuyyyys. Like she suddenly cares about that.
She doesn't know where else to 'buy them', easily solved Mrs Hinch, go to Google, type in Milton wipes and click the shopping tab and a list of suppliers will pop up! Jeez some people are so lazy and so beggy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Many many of her Hinchers are single mothers living on benefits or minimum wage,so the comments saying they couldn’t afford it are legitimate,sadly there will be a huge number of Hinchers who are so brainwashed they don’t have the words ‘I cannot afford *insert unnecessary piece of tit Soph is selling*’ and they are giving cleaning products priority over food shopping,paying their bills etc.
My outrage at brand Hinch was based on the way she preys on vulnerable young Mothers,her swipe ups are timed to air at peak times a mother with children at school would be online.
I have written a long post about this before so won’t repeat myself,my neighbors good friend was sectioned and is still an inpatient on a psychiatric ward,she was a full on Hincher,she had a Narnia but no food,a velvet sofa and Shark on credit but no money to pay for them. She had a breakdown due to feeling inadequate comparing herself to the perfect grey houseson Instagram, she believed that by spring cleaning every day all day her depression would vanish, it did not, it got worse. On admission she told the Dr ‘She couldn’t Hinch anymore’ she was a physical and emotional wreck,malnourished and exhausted and I blame Sophie Hinchcliffe. She has been in hospital over 6 months now,her therapy is focused around her feelings and comparisons to Hinch and social media! This girl grew up in care and had just moved into her first council property,she has lost her home,health and sanity.She could not afford Hinch yourself Happy,but bought two copies, one on presale and then another so she could go to the book signing...so very very sad ☹
This is so so sad. I’m sorry. Surely Hinch realises that she is having such negative effect on so many people. She targets people with anxiety so must know that such fragile minds are going to become obsessed with this world she had created - even if they can’t afford it. But yet, she continues to tell them to buy useless tit and many are doing so instead of buying food and necessities. I really wish the press would pick up on the negative effect she is having on people. I wish your neighbour’s friend lots of love.

She doesn't know where else to 'buy them', easily solved Mrs Hinch, go to Google, type in Milton wipes and click the shopping tab and a list of suppliers will pop up! Jeez some people are so lazy and so beggy!!!
Exactly! Not that hard is it. You can get them from all over the place too.

Reactions: 4
You can see on ebay for yourself, there are several other sites to buy them from too!
I actually thought you were winding me up and I was laughing to myself as I checked it out!
I had no idea...my flabber is gasted 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
2 things...
WHY IS SHE BUYING STUFF BEFORE SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES BUYING IT FOR?
And
WHY IS SHE PUTTING A PLASTIC PACKET OF BABY WIPES INSIDE ANOTHER PLASTIC PACKET?
Absolutely boiling my f*cking blood today, Grinch
To make money!!!! She has brainwashed millions of people and she knows by saying that your packet of wipes needs a plastic cover will make her a load of £££ through an aff link. She is a dodgy saleswoman forcing people in to debt

Reactions: 7
You can see on ebay for yourself, there are several other sites to buy them from too!
Unless they buy the elite package where real insta accounts are accessed, then they're paying top dollar like a few do on there, its rife in the beauty section of Insta to do this, but these desperate wannabes are everywhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry but yes you can work alongside claiming PIP, it is a benefit that helps you with your daily living, so you may be able to get up and get to work but you just need some extra help, for example from another person or an aid of some description.
There are other benefits for disabled people who also can not work.

Mental health issues are extremely difficult to get awarded PIP for thanks to the ridiculous system, so if she has been awarded it her anxiety must be quite extreme. If I had to choose between PIP money and not having anxiety I would choose not having a disability or illness of any kind, so I count myself very lucky. There is a lot of prejudice against disabled people and I think a lot to do with it is the government and they way they treat disabled people and a miss understanding of the system.

Sorry this this something I’m really passionate about so excuse the rambling!
What’s PIP? [emoji85]

Maybe in response to Paddy’s question yesterday 🤔

Reactions: 1
It replaced the disability living allowance
It stands for personal independence payment.by all accounts it's very difficult to get,there's been talk of cancer patients who are undergoing treatment being turned down.I get the impression you almost have to be an accomplished actor to get pip for mental health problems.

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking about Hunch’s book as I write my little Saturday to do list. Why exactly do you need a book for the most basic of things, like lists and dot to dots? The more I think about it, the more silly, childish and moronic it seems. Such a waste of money when you can just type a list out on your phone 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.