Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s because she is bleeping rude. She thinks she’s something special and she really isn’t? Jealous? Definitely not. Hate that woman.

She doesn’t get out much, that’s why.

View attachment 44393

All the “influencers” at the event. Hashtag Vom
Notice how Hunch is leaning out of her seat to make sure she's in the picture? She's nearly covering up the person in behind her for god's sake [emoji849]

Reactions: 10
I see a ‘dip’ in her mental health coming on now she’s been called out on it
“Guyyyysssss I needed to leave the house today but I just couldn’t and I don’t know why”

• Heart
Absolutely none of these cleaning influencers seem to care about anything but themselves.

Gorge on meat.
Wear dead animals (I swear that was snakeskin boots mh was showing off in her story yesterday)
Produce enough plastic waste to single handedly destroy the planet, each.
Take take take freebies.

It's just sickening how nasty and selfish they are .

How about using your influencer status to promote being kinder to animals and kinder to the planet?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This was my first thought. You can see it in CMAA’s body language loud & clear. In fact, as someone who suffers with anxiety, I even softened towards her a little bit!
Yeah she doesn’t look comfortable in any of the pics ive seen, she could also just be one of those unlucky people that don’t photograph well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m hoping that when the woman from cleaning my anxiety away met the grinch she side whispered “ why do you never bleeping tick like on my lovely comments on your posts witch
I’m sorry but I had to double take a look at this pic!!
That cleaning my anxiety away lady looks nothing like her stories or pics!!
Shows how bloody fake they are as real life pics I thought it was a 50 year old women stood there she looks so different!!
And yes I wonder if the benefits agency know about her ??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely none of these cleaning influencers seem to care about anything but themselves.

Gorge on meat.
Wear dead animals (I swear that was snakeskin boots mh was showing off in her story yesterday)
Take take take freebies.

How about using your influencer status to promote being kinder to animals and kinder to the planet?
I've lost a lot of respect for little miss mops after this. Complete sell outs the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah. I know there’s always negative comments about her trying to be Hinch but i have a soft spot for her. She has a special needs child and it can’t be easy. Maybe this is her escape from it all.
I do too, I think she’s lovely actually. She went through some awful medical stuff that gave her really bad anxiety. She does tend to copy hunchs furniture and stuff but on the whole I like her a million times more than hunch!

Gorge on meat.
Take take take freebies.

Perhaps if you are a meat eater it would be a tad uncouth to do so and a little hypocritical? Unless someone is vegetarian or vegan, I cant take them seriously when they harp on about animal cruelty, it bores me.
Most products in bottle sprays are recyclable these days anyways.
I feel they should influence in what they believe in regardless of whatever that is, I dont believe they should influence in something for cash, double standards. But let's be honest, the majority sat at the Hinch table are all beneath her so will happily attach themselves to her to get those followers up, so of course they pretend to admire her, she will in turn get them more work through pg and more followers. It's a shame actually, half of them breaking bread with her are using her for her own gain, I personally think she should be more selective looking at who attended. Shoddy choices.

Reactions: 5

Gorge on meat.
Take take take freebies.

That would require some intelligence and they’re all just uneducated chavs.

Perhaps if you are a meat eater it would be a tad uncouth to do so and a little hypocritical? Unless someone is vegetarian or vegan, I cant take them seriously when they harp on about animal cruelty, it bores me.
Most products in bottle sprays are recyclable these days anyways.
I feel they should influence in what they believe in regardless of whatever that is, I dont believe they should influence in something for cash, double standards. But let's be honest, the majority sat at the Hinch table are all beneath her so will happily attach themselves to her to get those followers up, so of course they pretend to admire her, she will in turn get them more work through pg and more followers. It's a shame actually, half of them breaking bread with her are using her for her own gain, I personally think she should be more selective looking at who attended. Shoddy choices.
[/QUOTE
These friends aren’t going to give her the same street cred as Stacey are they?!

Reactions: 3
I do too, I think she’s lovely actually. She went through some awful medical stuff that gave her really bad anxiety. She does tend to copy hunchs furniture and stuff but on the whole I like her a million times more than hunch!
Yes. As a person she just seems nice. She always replies to messages and comments too, you can actually have proper conversation with her.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Hinch on Jottiesjournal stories, they announce the winner of the quiz and she is whooping and clapping away, even after everyone has finished she’s there whooping, so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gorge on meat.
Take take take freebies.

Secret cleaner and Dazlin Babs posted something today regarding cruelty free. Good for them. Need more accounts like that

Has anyone seen Hinch on Jottiesjournal stories, they announce the winner of the quiz and she is whooping and clapping away, even after everyone has finished she’s there whooping, so embarrassing.
I suspect she was pissed up on free booze

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would be great if Mrs Hinch would play if forward and perhaps give some of her donated items to a charity there are many mums out there that could do with a helping hand .That would really be positive and she is in a very privileged position and has the power to do so much good .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It would be great if Mrs Hinch would play if forward and perhaps give some of her donated items to a charity there are many mums out there that could do with a helping hand .That would really be positive and she is in a very privileged position and has the power to do so much good .
Shame she's a soulless,selfish bleep 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 44513View attachment 44513

Can no one do anything without a phone in their hands these days? The woman is right there in front of them and they’re literally all watching through their screens. That woman must have the patience of a saint because between gobshite hinch acting like my 3 year old when she feels she isn’t getting enough attention and all the phones I’d have flipped my tit.
I found Hinch so rude while this woman was demonstrating, shouting out and being so loud! She was loving being centre of attention and probably thought the whole day was about her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.