Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that it’s just the wannabes that have posted today? Jottie is quiet. She’s great. She’s genuine. I like her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well this cleaning event they’re all at looks like a hoot & a half doesn’t it? 🙄
Can’t believe she took the bleeping book with her, ‘does this count as a notepad & pen?’ 🙄🙄🙄
My eyes have rolled into the back of my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well this cleaning event they’re all at looks like a hoot & a half doesn’t it? 🙄
Can’t believe she took the bleeping book with her, ‘does this count as a notepad & pen?’ 🙄🙄🙄
Advertising again isn’t she. I’d love to swipe her face up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally calculated decision to do that! Then to pass it round like a show and tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s already been said but omg how bleeping rude is hinch!!! Talking over the woman doing the demonstration, filming it, cackling loudly and then shouting hinched during it. She totally reminds me of the popular girl in school who thinks she’s the bees knees, who is top dog, who everyone fawns over and just simply has to be centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch has braved an event once again. It’s all such a joke. She’s at this event, talking over the woman (which is incredibly rude) then shouting out ‘HINCHED!’ during the woman’s demonstration and speech!? Which is only drawing attention to her, me, Mrs Hinch. I’m sorry but she is so attention seeking. She does stuff like that all the time, shouting out stuff, laughing out loud, making it all about her. Even in shops. Thought you had awful anxiety Soph? I think she confuses anxiety with general nerves and excitement which is completely different!! Playing the ‘mental health’ card is so trendy now though so everyone wants to jump on the ‘anxiety train’ which is awful :(
Yes I think often people confuse natural emotions and responses with true clinical conditions 🙁. My disorders affect my daily life massively (to the point I am no longer able to work) and I think all too easily some people label themselves as having anxiety, being depressed etc when they are talking about being naturally nervous about a situation, feeling low about a situation.

Having said that, I do have intermittent days where my conditions are not affecting me and, so I may appear 'normal' to people. Not saying that is what is going on in Hinch's case, but it does happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it’s already been said but omg how bleeping rude is hinch!!! Talking over the woman doing the demonstration, filming it, cackling loudly and then shouting hinched during it. She totally reminds me of the popular girl in school who thinks she’s the bees knees, who is top dog, who everyone fawns over and just simply has to be centre of attention.
Look at her stood in the middle no fucks given. She looks so confident and sure of herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I’m sat here right now needing to go to Tesco but can’t bring myself to! It’s disgusting our genuine illness is being used by Hinch to fool her shoppers.
I am the same. I am needing to get petrol as I’ve been putting it off but the tanks down to 1/4 and I know it needs doing tomorrow. The thought of having to go to the petrol station, even to the card payment one that doesn’t require me having to go into the place and speak to anyone is making me feel sick. I wish my anxiety let me travel to London and shout in the middle of a packed room (I am not that rude anyway) because then my anxiety wouldn’t be controlling me the way it bloody does now. It honestly disgusts me how she uses it when it suits her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What a wonderfully diverse group of influencers P&G have invited there for that day. Nice to see such a WIDE range of size, shape, ability, colour and gender

Oh. Wait. It's just a bunch of bleeping clones selling a bunch of shite.

Screenshot_20190927_155821.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She looks SO much healthier in those photos compared to the ones of her a year or so ago! Also as much as I don’t really like her I don’t know why she hides behind a ton of filters she actually is quite attractive.

Reactions: 17
Yes I think often people confuse natural emotions and responses with true clinical conditions 🙁. My disorders affect my daily life massively (to the point I am no longer able to work) and I think all too easily some people label themselves as having anxiety, being depressed etc when they are talking about being naturally nervous about a situation, feeling low about a situation.

Having said that, I do have intermittent days where my conditions are not affecting me and, so I may appear 'normal' to people. Not saying that is what is going on in Hinch's case, but it does happen.
I’m exactly the same had to give up work doubt I’ll ever work again which is why I started my insta account and I used to like watching Hinch but now totally feel so different about her

Reactions: 5
Fuming. Just saw this hashtag #hinchingthroughmh

What the actual duck
I just followed that hashtag and saw this. How on earth is buying a tit tonne of cleaning crap helping with mental health?! These people are bleeping deluded (excuse my French). I dread to think how much money this cost, not to mention all the plastic waste and chemicals. There isn't a facepalm emoji strong enough for what I'm feeling right now.
Screenshot_20190927_161234_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.