Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffer with really bad anxiety and the thought of leaving my house and going to Tesco fills me with so much dread let alone London, the last time I attempted to go London was with my husband, we got to the train station I threw up and we had to come home, watching Hinch and cleaning my anxiety makes me so angry grrrr my heart is racing just thinking I wish I could do half the things they do, it makes me so upset and tit about myself because I want to do those things and be the person I once was but I just can’t 😢😢😢
I’m sat here right now needing to go to Tesco but can’t bring myself to! It’s disgusting our genuine illness is being used by Hinch to fool her shoppers.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can't believe how rude she is talking over the woman doing the demonstration and shouting Hinched at the end. Now anybody else who filmed it for their stories probably can't use their footage because she's talking over all of it and shouting her stupid tag line 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Something that makes you smile ‘rabbits’
Not Ronnie no... uh

Cleaning product left empty come on MRS HINCH 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Something that makes you smile ‘rabbits’
Not Ronnie no... uh

Cleaning product left empty come on MRS HINCH 😂
I dont think that ones hunchs

Item of clothing - Roll neck 💁🏽‍♀️

Definitely not sophs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No words🤢 If you are going to try and showcase your gifted bed in the style of Mrs Hinch...this isn’t the way to do it.
I've been having a look at her stories and it's seriously cringe how much she tries to copy Hinch. I have serious second hand embarrassment 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheesestrings 😍
Mugshots! 🤤

This must be incredibly cheap for P&G. It’s cost them a lunch really and these people are broadcasting their products to a combined millions of people.

I see you. I used to be in the same situation as you. I used to suffer very badly with anxiety but it can get better ❤ I do have the occasional flare up but I can manage it easier now. Counselling doesn’t work for everyone but it changed my life.
Snap! X

Reactions: 4
I’m sat here right now needing to go to Tesco but can’t bring myself to! It’s disgusting our genuine illness is being used by Hinch to fool her shoppers.
I always find headphones a really good distraction, or sunglasses & self serve tills! X

Reactions: 8
I love the fact the dot to dot she did the other night wasn't finished 😂 even she can"t be arsed with it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That list is cleaning my anxiety away, not Mrs Hinchs, u would still think that a cleaning person would be able to think of a cleaning product lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.