Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that it’s just the wannabes that have posted today? Jottie is quiet. She’s great. She’s genuine. I like her
She tends to enjoy the event and post after, love that! So many people in general today are so busy on their phones, they forget to actually enjoy the event. 😕

Oh ffs just realised this doesn’t even make sense. Didn’t let me edit for some reason.

Was meant to say “do they delete** accounts from just 1 reporting?” [emoji849][emoji849]
I'm guessing you need quite a lot. I've followed people who have had their disabled child mocked, when I've viewed the account it's just a vile troll account that mock stuff that shouldn't be mocked and Instagram have come back and said the post doesn't go against Instagrams rules so won't be removed, so I think you'd need a LOT of reports for the actual account to be deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What was she doing here 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just deleted my previous comment I messed up and quoted myself 😂😂😂 I thought her name was Sophie at first 😂

Yes I think she’s lovely. I dunno what she’d be like if she had 2 million followers though!
Same here. I do like her but I do feel like she’s getting too low Mrs hinch. She replies to messages and has followed me back but like you said who know what happens when you hit big numbers

Reactions: 2
Imagine speaking in the conference. I was always advised to have some ground rules for attendees. No phones and no emails and do not overtalk the speaker.

It’s hard telling grown adults to put their phone away but a room full of instagrammed must’ve been hell. No one payed attention. All they cared about was what they could broadcast to shoppers, When they can get a picture with hinch and what freebies they can get
I just had a quick look at her stories and if I was the speaker I would have told her to just shut up, shouting "Hinch" every 5 seconds the absolute head.
Side note, I'm 99% certain that second spray bottle actually just had pink liquid in, I noticed they didn't spray it on another part of the cushion for comparison

Reactions: 14
She looks so lovely on those photos she’s shared. No filters, no bullshit.
She really doesn't need filters (no one does in my opinion). She always looks nice. One of those lucky buggers who would look lovely in a bin bag.

Reactions: 11
Cleaning my anxiety away looks like... well... she hasn’t cleaned any anxiety away.
Complete contrast to hinch, who looks smug & confident.
I hope the hinchers who suffer with genuine anxiety see it too.
She’s a fraud
This was my first thought. You can see it in CMAA’s body language loud & clear. In fact, as someone who suffers with anxiety, I even softened towards her a little bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So now we have to spray more chemicals in our home because pets use a cushion !! I found the whole talk ridiculous !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having just watched the tiny uneventful event, I have to say, I dont get who is there and why. Mops says she dislikes Hinch and was posting about Hinchs rivals on her page, that Mancleany, well, who is he? And clearly only there thanks to Mops. Anxiety girl, I believe is in receipt of benefits so I do hope shes declaring that and the fact she CAN leave her house alone contrary to what she says. AvaMay is NOT a cleaning account so I'm lost, but im assuming she needs to finally meet Hinch. Who's Cherry girl? Whos greedy? Twins are alright, as is Jottie. It's a room of mostly nobodys, same faces at each event, with very little impact. Uneventful and rather dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just had a quick look at her stories and if I was the speaker I would have told her to just shut up, shouting "Hinch" every 5 seconds the absolute head.
Side note, I'm 99% certain that second spray bottle actually just had pink liquid in, I noticed they didn't spray it on another part of the cushion for comparison
Quite frankly how does the spray known the difference between dog odour and say the odour of fabric conditioner? That feels like a snake oil salesman trick.

Reactions: 19
I just deleted my previous comment I messed up and quoted myself 😂😂😂 I thought her name was Sophie at first 😂

Yes I think she’s lovely. I dunno what she’d be like if she had 2 million followers though!
Polite yes, but a clone and slightly forced and fake? I think so. Would she have ever been noticed if she was not a hinch twin?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Having just watched the tiny uneventful event, I have to say, I dont get who is there and why. Mops says she dislikes Hinch and was posting about Hinchs rivals on her page, that Mancleany, well, who is he? And clearly only there thanks to Mops. Anxiety girl, I believe is in receipt of benefits so I do hope shes declaring that and the fact she CAN leave her house alone contrary to what she says. AvaMay is NOT a cleaning account so I'm lost, but im assuming she needs to finally meet Hinch. Who's Cherry girl? Whos greedy? Twins are alright, as is Jottie. It's a room of mostly nobodys, same faces at each event, with very little impact. Uneventful and rather dull.
Anxiety girl Charlotte said on her stories that her partner Jamie was allowed to go with her 🙄
All wannabes

Reactions: 3
Same here. I do like her but I do feel like she’s getting too low Mrs hinch. She replies to messages and has followed me back but like you said who know what happens when you hit big numbers
Any of them without jobs answer everyone back, they can, they have time on their hands.

Reactions: 4
2.7mil followers and barely scraping above 100k likes on the majority of her content
What's betting the majority of that 2.7k are bots and bought?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.