Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they report the accounts from just one report? Or do they need a minimum number of reports for an account?
Oh ffs just realised this doesn’t even make sense. Didn’t let me edit for some reason.

Was meant to say “do they delete** accounts from just 1 reporting?” [emoji849][emoji849]

Reactions: 1
I thought the same!! No butterflies [emoji33]
Also looks like Soph’s anxiety has disappeared. Cleaning my Anxiety away should be offended by Hinch’s fake anxiety as I believe she does actually suffer badly!!
Yeah. I know there’s always negative comments about her trying to be Hinch but i have a soft spot for her. She has a special needs child and it can’t be easy. Maybe this is her escape from it all.

Reactions: 8
Charlotte. She is very polite and friendly and helpful. I've had mixed feelings about her. I want to like her
I just deleted my previous comment I messed up and quoted myself 😂😂😂 I thought her name was Sophie at first 😂

Yes I think she’s lovely. I dunno what she’d be like if she had 2 million followers though!

Reactions: 1
The first time she went on This Morning she told them she had started her account to show off her interiors and that then she thought she’d show herself cleaning in a different, fun way at the same time. They mentioned she’d been invited along to a charity to talk to people with mental health problems - no mention of her suffering herself!!! This obviously gave her the idea, she then jumped on this band wagon and thought I’d be a great idea To say she suffered too. Next time she appeared on TM, to promote her book, she’s all of a sudden less confident and all nervous and the reason becomes all about her cleaning to help her anxiety. Utter BULLSHIT!

I bet they all ran to the lunch table, elbows out, to try and get the seat closest to her.
Basically she saw other cleaning accounts and realised that’s where the money potential was, and stole all their ideas. Fake af since day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a wonderfully diverse group of influencers P&G have invited there for that day. Nice to see such a WIDE range of size, shape, ability, colour and gender

Oh. Wait. It's just a bunch of bleeping clones selling a bunch of shite.

View attachment 44454
What a surprise, hinch is at the front and centre of attention too.

Reactions: 15
That’s because she is bleeping rude. She thinks she’s something special and she really isn’t? Jealous? Definitely not. Hate that woman.

She doesn’t get out much, that’s why.

View attachment 44393

All the “influencers” at the event. Hashtag Vom
Ugh ava bloody may and her annoying bf are there too [emoji849] Ava isn’t a cleaning account either and James only got 15k coz of his gf. I remember when he started every account was like omg omg follow this new kid on the block.

Reactions: 9
What I don’t get is why she’s such a big influencer? She’s there with the likes of cleaning my anxiety away and Jottie. I love Jottie, she’s genuine, the other one is like a carbon copy of Hinch. None of them are BIG! Why do they all get invited to the same event in Landan?
Must be awks for her seeing Jottie who actually won the award for the Cleaning Influencer of the year unlike Hinch who won one that no one even knows the meaning of [emoji1787][emoji1787]
She must be secretly hating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how she couldn’t reach her crystal pen and was going in with just her book as a notepad but I noticed in some of the clips she magically has her crystal pen again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine speaking in the conference. I was always advised to have some ground rules for attendees. No phones and no emails and do not overtalk the speaker.

It’s hard telling grown adults to put their phone away but a room full of instagrammed must’ve been hell. No one payed attention. All they cared about was what they could broadcast to shoppers, When they can get a picture with hinch and what freebies they can get

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice that it’s just the wannabes that have posted today? Jottie is quiet. She’s great. She’s genuine. I like her
She probably doesn’t wana be associated with Hinch as she’s an ACTUAL cleaning account.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe how rude she is talking over the woman doing the demonstration and shouting Hinched at the end. Now anybody else who filmed it for their stories probably can't use their footage because she's talking over all of it and shouting her stupid tag line 🤦🏻‍♀️
Of course they will

They’re god hinch has spoken

Reactions: 3
Hinch was wearing a tacky Louis Vuitton belt. Is it even real?! Looks tit. Where's the Ebayer swipe up for that then? 🤣

Hinch was wearing a tacky Louis Vuitton belt. Is it even real?! Looks tit. Where's the Ebayer swipe up for that then? 🤣
Looked on the LV website. There is one, and its £405. Relatable huh?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.