Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gotta say I’m shocked she’s at that P&G event. More balls than I thought she did or maybe it’s coz she’s has to! And why tf is Ava May there?!

All of these cleaning accounts have no originality ( apart from jotties journal she’s fabulous & little miss mops)
They all bum lick each other every week they put up stories of who they want us to follow..eh no thanks love I already know you hate the guts of half of them but you want more followers so you have to be fake and go on the beg for them
Oiii!! Not all of us! 😉😂

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is why she’s such a big influencer? She’s there with the likes of cleaning my anxiety away and Jottie. I love Jottie, she’s genuine, the other one is like a carbon copy of Hinch. None of them are BIG! Why do they all get invited to the same event in Landan?

Reactions: 12
Hinch is sounding very hyper at this event. It's like when it's a kids birthday and they get so excited and think they should be totally centre stage, talking over people, interupting, being lout until Mummy comes over and says calm down dear, no more E numbers for you. It is your day but let your friends get a word in 🙅🏻‍♀️
Perfect analogy! Plus messing about in the toilets with toilet rolls? And the old 'playing dollys'...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shes coming across so so rude!
That’s because she is bleeping rude. She thinks she’s something special and she really isn’t? Jealous? Definitely not. Hate that woman.

Perfect analogy! Plus messing about in the toilets with toilet rolls? And the old 'playing dollys'...
She doesn’t get out much, that’s why.

F581AFA3-9348-4732-A17F-78A18101CD3D.png

All the “influencers” at the event. Hashtag Vom

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Everything is her house is tacky and just full of shite. Is she from gypo stock or something? Her taste is just disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cleaning my anxiety away looks like... well... she hasn’t cleaned any anxiety away.
Complete contrast to hinch, who looks smug & confident.
I hope the hinchers who suffer with genuine anxiety see it too.
She’s a fraud

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I suffer with really bad anxiety and the thought of leaving my house and going to Tesco fills me with so much dread let alone London, the last time I attempted to go London was with my husband, we got to the train station I threw up and we had to come home, watching Hinch and cleaning my anxiety makes me so angry grrrr my heart is racing just thinking I wish I could do half the things they do, it makes me so upset and tit about myself because I want to do those things and be the person I once was but I just can’t 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What I don’t get is why she’s such a big influencer? She’s there with the likes of cleaning my anxiety away and Jottie. I love Jottie, she’s genuine, the other one is like a carbon copy of Hinch. None of them are BIG! Why do they all get invited to the same event in Landan?
This must be incredibly cheap for P&G. It’s cost them a lunch really and these people are broadcasting their products to a combined millions of people.

I suffer with really bad anxiety and the thought of leaving my house and going to Tesco fills me with so much dread let alone London, the last time I attempted to go London was with my husband, we got to the train station I threw up and we had to come home, watching Hinch and cleaning my anxiety makes me so angry grrrr my heart is racing just thinking I wish I could do half the things they do, it makes me so upset and tit about myself because I want to do those things and be the person I once was but I just can’t 😢😢😢
I see you. I used to be in the same situation as you. I used to suffer very badly with anxiety but it can get better ❤ I do have the occasional flare up but I can manage it easier now. Counselling doesn’t work for everyone but it changed my life.

Reactions: 18
So she undone her seatbelt ( you clearly hear it click as she undoes it after a few attempts of leaning down and not being able to reach it) in a moving car to rescue her crystal pen ...what a f****** tool, she could have got it when they stopped. I take it that it’s one of the paid for chauffeur driven transports she gets so would that affect them if she was caught with no belt on 🤔 As for the being anxious about leaving her home town to go to London as it’s been a while...it’s utter bullshit...zero anxiety !

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Don’t compare yourself to anyone ever... it’s all a fake life anyway 🙅🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
This must be incredibly cheap for P&G. It’s cost them a lunch really and these people are broadcasting their products to a combined millions of people.

I see you. I used to be in the same situation as you. I used to suffer very badly with anxiety but it can get better ❤ I do have the occasional flare up but I can manage it easier now. Counselling doesn’t work for everyone but it changed my life.
Yeah I guess you’re right. Really cheap advertising. Just because Hinch has it, everyone needs to have it.

Reactions: 7
The first time she went on This Morning she told them she had started her account to show off her interiors and that then she thought she’d show herself cleaning in a different, fun way at the same time. They mentioned she’d been invited along to a charity to talk to people with mental health problems - no mention of her suffering herself!!! This obviously gave her the idea, she then jumped on this band wagon and thought I’d be a great idea To say she suffered too. Next time she appeared on TM, to promote her book, she’s all of a sudden less confident and all nervous and the reason becomes all about her cleaning to help her anxiety. Utter BULLSHIT!

I bet they all ran to the lunch table, elbows out, to try and get the seat closest to her.
Little miss mops has just said that shes sat next to Mrs hinch and asking for people to give her questions to askmrs hinch get your question steady girls x

Little miss mops has just said that shes sat next to Mrs hinch and asking for people to give her questions to askmrs hinch get your questions ready girls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Grinch showing off shouting hinched is so rude acting like the popular bully at school get a grip clearly anxiety is fine today

Reactions: 14
I don’t post much but why is Ava May and her idiot of a boyfriend there he doesn’t even clean lol he only set up his account of the back of his girlfriend and that cleaning my anxiety away I feel is as fake as they come no way does she have anxiety as much as she says she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why has cleaning my anxiety got hinchs book why is she showing it everyone

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.