Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour at this 'event' she is at today is so cringe 😬. Shouting out over the woman who is giving the demo. Like a naughty school girl.

Reactions: 27
How naughty of you grinch talking over the woman demonstrating the products - how rude!!!!
Surprised she's gone to an event like this seeing as she suffers from bad anxiety ...... wait nope thats utter bollocks as you've only said that to gain followers and get people to relate to you more.
Tut tut tut naughty hinch you just clearly like being centre of attention ...AGAIN

Reactions: 21
Her behaviour at this 'event' she is at today is so cringe 😬. Shouting out over the woman who is giving the demo. Like a naughty school girl.
She’s showing off like the ‘popular’ girl at school while all the others laugh trying to impress her!! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch has braved an event once again. It’s all such a joke. She’s at this event, talking over the woman (which is incredibly rude) then shouting out ‘HINCHED!’ during the woman’s demonstration and speech!? Which is only drawing attention to her, me, Mrs Hinch. I’m sorry but she is so attention seeking. She does stuff like that all the time, shouting out stuff, laughing out loud, making it all about her. Even in shops. Thought you had awful anxiety Soph? I think she confuses anxiety with general nerves and excitement which is completely different!! Playing the ‘mental health’ card is so trendy now though so everyone wants to jump on the ‘anxiety train’ which is awful :(

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe how rude and loud she is being at this event, reminds me of a rude popular kid at school showing off

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Do they report the accounts from just one report? Or do they need a minimum number of reports for an account?
Yeah, one is usually all it takes. If something is flagged as spam it's always checked.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I just cringed so hard I now have no neck.. her idiotic behaviour during that demonstration was moronic and downright rude! Shouting stuff.. talking over the lady.. filming it.. generally being a total bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s showing off like the ‘popular’ girl at school while all the others laugh trying to impress her!! 🙄
This is exactly how I imagine it. Even if they think ‘wow she’s being incredibly rude shouting over the woman’ they still sit there cackling along with her in order to look ‘cool’ so she’ll like them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch has braved an event once again. It’s all such a joke. She’s at this event, talking over the woman (which is incredibly rude) then shouting out ‘HINCHED!’ during the woman’s demonstration and speech!? Which is only drawing attention to her, me, Mrs Hinch. I’m sorry but she is so attention seeking. She does stuff like that all the time, shouting out stuff, laughing out loud, making it all about her. Even in shops. Thought you had awful anxiety Soph? I think she confuses anxiety with general nerves and excitement which is completely different!! Playing the ‘mental health’ card is so trendy now though so everyone wants to jump on the ‘anxiety train’ which is awful :(
The first time she went on This Morning she told them she had started her account to show off her interiors and that then she thought she’d show herself cleaning in a different, fun way at the same time. They mentioned she’d been invited along to a charity to talk to people with mental health problems - no mention of her suffering herself!!! This obviously gave her the idea, she then jumped on this band wagon and thought I’d be a great idea To say she suffered too. Next time she appeared on TM, to promote her book, she’s all of a sudden less confident and all nervous and the reason becomes all about her cleaning to help her anxiety. Utter BULLSHIT!

This is exactly how I imagine it. Even if they think ‘wow she’s being incredibly rude shouting over the woman’ they still sit there cackling along with her in order to look ‘cool’ so she’ll like them 😂

I bet they all ran to the lunch table, elbows out, to try and get the seat closest to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just watched a story and shes done the get a bit of a clean on quote even trying to mimic hinch. Omg im so embarrased for her 🤣.
But seriously her house isnt insta worthy defo bought followers
By the look of it, it’s a tiny rented flat above a row of shops on a busy road....not knocking it as that’s what she can afford, my Daughter has just moved out of a rented flat that quite frankly was a disgrace and for top dollar for what it was, with a landlord that let it fall apart around them but needed a kick up the bum to do the least. My point with her is that she is trying to be someone she ain’t.....I actually feel sorry for her as that is what Hinch is doing to people, she thinks she will be as successful but by the look of it she hasn’t got the money behind her to set herself up like Hinch did...because it was all set up. I think it’s pretty dangerous actually and she could come down to earth with a bump and what will that do to her 😕 Look at the haul of cleaning stuff she brought , looks like she couldn’t really afford to spend that much. Plus if she is going to advertise the bed she was gifted I’m sure the company would appreciate her spelling their name right as she can just copy that 🤭 So yeh...🤢🤢bleeping yeh🤢🤢 I wont be going down there to buy one of their monstrosities though, they are hideous...not even one of their ‘fick’ mattresses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“Hinched!” No, it’s sprayed you fecking moron. Now pipe down and let people listen ffs 🙄

Reactions: 22
Hinch is sounding very hyper at this event. It's like when it's a kids birthday and they get so excited and think they should be totally centre stage, talking over people, interupting, being lout until Mummy comes over and says calm down dear, no more E numbers for you. It is your day but let your friends get a word in 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.