Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what happened to her stupid practice of using Dettol spray for her mirrors and windows and has got all her barmy army copying 🤔
That dettol spray is tit! I’m a cleaner one off my old customers asked me to use it on her mirrors like Mrs hinch.! I was not impressed, I don’t work for her no more, before she found Mrs Hinch I would get her to buy as many eco friendly products as possible then slowly the cupboard was filling up with all tit mrs hinch uses! And she kept asking me to do stuff like Mrs Hinch so I left.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When Ronnie has done a tit that covers from his armpits to his knees and is so bad that for a second you actually contemplate just throwing the baby away she’s gonna regret that extra baby wipe packet
I doubt stuff like that ever happens at hinch mansion 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dettol spray is tit! I’m a cleaner one off my old customers asked me to use it on her mirrors like Mrs hinch.! I was not impressed, I don’t work for her no more, before she found Mrs Hinch I would get her to buy as many eco friendly products as possible then slowly the cupboard was filling up with all tit mrs hinch uses! And she kept asking me to do stuff like Mrs Hinch so I left.
I found it leaves awful residue and causes discoloration. Binned it.

Reactions: 5
isn’t it illegal to give a negative reference?

Congrats by the way! 👍🏽

It is but as I've not had my P45 or last payslip yet I would imagine that they may just "ignore" the request here's hoping.

I have back ups if they'll accept them, I've left on good terms with almost all my other managers!

Reactions: 4
Sorry, not Hinch related but Cleaning My Anxiety Away or whatever. (Pretty sure she requires therapy with a username like that)
I just had a quick nose at her stories.
And what the f is this? Looks like something I could knock up myself after a trip to the woods! And Home Bargains want you to pay £20 for it! 😂😂😂

86AC50D9-560F-462D-85F5-5E088BB2F373.png

It is but as I've not had my P45 or last payslip yet I would imagine that they may just "ignore" the request here's hoping.

I have back ups if they'll accept them, I've left on good terms with almost all my other managers!
I am sure you will be fine chick! X

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg! She is now printing pictures of when Ronnie was born and sticking them in her baby book,but as usual nothing is sacred as she is using the printer she has flogged several times. How sad she can even share such intimate moments with 27 million people and how disgusting she will do it for money 🤮
[/QUOTE
Sometimes I don’t feel sorry for any of them. They choose to bare their souls on Instagram just for money and fame. I think if you have anxiety like that it’s the last thing you would want to do broadcasting your personal life to the whole nation just for cash. They are fake living fake lives which a lot of vulnerable people will try and copy leaving themselves in debt and with anxiety. It’s the gullable followers that we should feel sorry for
Soph really should know better.i thought she understood the connection between poor mental health and a tendency to overspend?🤷‍♀️

isn’t it illegal to give a negative reference?

Congrats by the way! 👍🏽
🍾

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be a noob but what is the PRWM they are referring to in their Facebook post?
I think it’s Part time working Mum 🤔 So that stupid woman slagging off Tattle still can’t get her facts right 😂🤣

Just checked her page out as i dont follow her. Over 10k in followers yet her photos are grainy and crap?! 🤔 screams bought followers
She gained loads I think after her rant about Mrs Hinch and all her gifted stuff etc, but now she’s practically up her arse again like she was before and trying to copy her mannerisms, she is so 2 faced 🤢

Last edited:
Oh my god yes!!
I had a look too and for the life of me can’t think how and why she gets gifted stuff!!
Thousands of beautifull accounts I follow and they don’t get anything yet a really dark and dingy run down house gets gifted a brand new bed!!
Like why did they chose her and she is so chavvy looking and just not brand rep material in my opinion
She’s very silly too as on a snippet I watched of her stories last night she showed the view from her window over a very busy road of a rainbow, it wouldn’t take 2 seconds to find exactly where she lives.....it was obvious to me .....why would you do that. If anybody has a grievance with her maybe one of the Hinchers over her previous outburst and slagging off, but now turned because it’s getting her followers, they could do anything as we know some of the barmy army are deranged.

Sorry, not Hinch related but Cleaning My Anxiety Away or whatever. (Pretty sure she requires therapy with a username like that)
And what the f is this? Looks like something I could knock up myself after a trip to the woods! And Home Bargains want you to pay £20 for it! 😂😂😂

View attachment 44133

View attachment 44133

Shut the front door! £20!!
There's nothing like a good whittle and that is nothing like a good whittle 😂
I've already told her not to be a c*** this Christmas!!

• Haha
Filming herself filling out Ronnies baby book as a poor excuse for a swipe up - she’s whoring out every private detail of her life she’s pathetic! 🤯
And using her baby still 😡 I was shocked by the bath pictures so soon as well after the ‘supposed troll message’. Those photos should not be on Insta for all the public...there’s so many pervs that those photos could be shared and not in a nice way 🤢

Reactions: 11
Just looked. CHAV doesn’t even begin to describe it! 😱. How the hell has she got that god awful bed for free?! I think the “game” has gone to her head a bit don’t you?!
You ought to listen to her speak for more than 5 minutes. Talk about power trip, it’s sooo funny. These people actually think they are cool. Instagram genuinely takes over their lives!

Sometimes I don’t feel sorry for any of them. They choose to bare their souls on Instagram just for money and fame. I think if you have anxiety like that it’s the last thing you would want to do broadcasting your personal life to the whole nation just for cash. They are fake living fake lives which a lot of vulnerable people will try and copy leaving themselves in debt and with anxiety. It’s the gullable followers that we should feel sorry for
This is true but with Hinch I really believe it’s all brand and very little of the real Sophie. This woman though I think she does genuinely suffer from mental health and tries to instagram fake a life but without the added protection of being sentient enough of having a ‘brand’ self of sense compared to a real sense of self. Not sure if that makes sense outside of my head though.
I know I’m soft 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s just very uncomfortable it reminds of me people believing the lie so much that it becomes true? I’ve said it before but it’s like influencer Black Mirror. With Hinch I don’t feel any of that, she’s very conscious and responsible for perpetrating the lie. The lie in this case being. I’m your friend and every thing is wonderful and easy in my life and if you buy all these things you too can have this wonderful life.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.