Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe! The fact that she was going on about being just a normal person and that people were amazed she’d replied to them. Also apologising for being quiet and how everyone had been waiting for her big room reveal. Who does she think she is 🤣🤣
Totally!! She thinks she’s something special doesn’t she? Also noticed the comment about being being surprised she replied! Get over yourself ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold onto your knickers it’s starting - the Christmas grifting 🎅🏻🎄
All those mams out there worrying themselves sick about how they can budget for presents really how awful to see all these very wealthy ( in comparison ) mams being gifted so much , it just takes 1 of them to say thank you but would you donate to a local charity or food bank rather than sending to me , it’s still publicity but a better kind , if Hinch did this then all the others would have to for fear of looking like greedy selfish bastards which of course they all are as opposed to us trolls and jealous witches , according to Rebeggar Melodrama we are Bastards ...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Sophie really that bleeping dense to show 2+ million people where she keeps all her important paperwork including her contracts and most likely the deeds for the Mansion of Tack

You can’t fix bleeping stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi everyone, long time lurker on the Mrs Hinch thread.

Can I just say, what is with the 'weekly hinch list'? She has a story posted 4h ago, the date at the top of the list is 10th September?! Some of the jobs are 'dave and sheen', cleaning bathroom etc you can't tell me she hasn't done that for over two weeks?? I mean, come on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, the tea coffee sugar basket was 'made' for her. So, her friend bought some Yorkshire tea, some caster sugar and some mellow bird and gifted it in a grey Home Bargain's basket for her wedding?

edit - Just realise I think she means the TCS set for the counter top.Although I am dubious as she got married ages ago, and they aren't the TCS set she's had on the counter, they are Kilner and didn't she get gifted a load of Kilner stuff about a week ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm on cloud 9 today. Having to negotiate a start date 🤦 I'm not much of a negotiator 😆 I'd start tomorrow but they have to do checks first 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
It is but as I've not had my P45 or last payslip yet I would imagine that they may just "ignore" the request here's hoping.

I have back ups if they'll accept them, I've left on good terms with almost all my other managers!
It’s not illegal to give bad references (contrary to what a lot of people think).

I’m sure you’ll be fine though, most people would rather ignore a reference request than give a bad one. And well done on the job x

Reactions: 2
Literally wanna scrap my eyeballs out my head after watching her bullshit today- absolute weapon of a lassie honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooops sorry I got way laid. I've been offered the job subject to references [emoji16][emoji16]

Hope my last employer doesn't use this as another way of screwing me over....
Congratulations!!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Reactions: 3
So shes harping on about those cheap LED candles and then casually mentions the candle sticks. Not so cheap at nearly 40 quid for the pair however. Fails to mention that bit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.