Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only on page 4 so it might have been said but did anyone notice she had swim nappies on her shopping list, wonder if she’ll be having a *gifted water babies class like Stacey 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Matching outfits for Ronnie and Rex, those poor boys have no idea they are one big money making tool for their mothers, amazing how freebies and money making swipe ups can ease the sadness the trolls put her through ffs

• Sick
  • Sad
Who was it that actually came up with the “Tadaa” list idea? Because I know it wasn’t Grinch but another insta person.
Whoever it is should be annoyed that Grinch has not only copied the idea, but has had it put into her book!

Reactions: 8
Convinced she shows cheap items to appear relatable... all that money and buys that god awful mellow birds instant?
Maybe she wants a tassimo *gifted 😂
Definitely, she knows exactly who her demographic is and how to appeal and be relatable to them.

She and everyone else behind Mrs hinch the brand saw a huge gap in the infuencer market and are now exploiting the hell out of it.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow The Secret Cleaner? She did a top 10 dangerous uses for cleaning products. Most seem Hinch related 😩
C7510EBC-96E2-4473-A060-ED4232D64EA2.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ooops sorry I got way laid. I've been offered the job subject to references 😁😁

Hope my last employer doesn't use this as another way of screwing me over....

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Definitely, she knows exactly who her demographic is and how to appeal and be relatable to them.

She and everyone else behind Mrs hinch the brand saw a huge gap in the infuencer market and are now exploiting the hell out of it.
Wonder if she made a massive point of buying it in Poundland hoping to be papped, or was it someone from Gleam who did it for her ? 😂

Reactions: 3
Poor boys! 🤑🤢
Predictable, money grubbing , boring and in my opinion disgraceful to use popularity to con people into buying stuff they can’t really afford they get more and more free gifts and the followers many of them young impressionable get into debt because they want the cute clothes etc it’s time for the ASA to do their job properly because families will be getting into serious trouble it’s a deliberate tactic aimed at a target audience who they befriend ! It is taking advantage in the most awful way , and then to add insult to injury they don’t even highlight charities in desperate need now if they used their influence in this way it would even up the balance a little , so insidious where will this lead ?

Reactions: 7
How much is she getting for all these Ebay recommendations everything ( well almost everything) is “ I’ll put the eBay link up” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know the username of the person that sent those msgs to her, about ronnie?
I want to know when that account was created, to see if its a fake acct set up my grinch.

Also Grinch doesnt condone trolls or bullies but shares someones username so they get abuse.........all being that its a real account 🤣
In case nobody has replied it was queen_p_xox

It seems to have vanished though.

Reactions: 3
When Ronnie has done a tit that covers from his armpits to his knees and is so bad that for a second you actually contemplate just throwing the baby away she’s gonna regret that extra baby wipe packet

• Haha
She made that point about family being all you need. She picks and chooses which family members tho doesn’t she!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.