Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ought to listen to her speak for more than 5 minutes. Talk about power trip, it’s sooo funny. These people actually think they are cool. Instagram genuinely takes over their lives!
First story I watched was her cleaning the toilet. The toilet brush wasn't in any sort of state to be broadcast to the entire world. I know she's trying to be down to earth, but duck me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, not Hinch related but Cleaning My Anxiety Away or whatever. (Pretty sure she requires therapy with a username like that)
I just had a quick nose at her stories.
And what the f is this? Looks like something I could knock up myself after a trip to the woods! And Home Bargains want you to pay £20 for it! 😂😂😂

View attachment 44133

🤣🤣🤣 my daughters father in law and my 4yr old grandson made this last Christmas from fallen wood. £20? Theirs was better

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also- her room isn’t even big enough for that monstrosity of a bed. It’s rammed against the wall and she doesn’t even have space to display her two gifted bedside lamps 😂😂😂

I couldn’t see the dribble?? I even re-watched?!
Jesus wept it was bad enough watching it once, how could you re-watch the thing🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looked. CHAV doesn’t even begin to describe it! 😱. How the hell has she got that god awful bed for free?! I think the “game” has gone to her head a bit don’t you?!
And the bed isn’t even “luxury”, it’s one of the cheap ones that thousands of Facebook companies are selling for about £200 😂 you can even get them on eBay.

And just noticed she says Otto-man rather than ottoman.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And that nitwit mygreyhouse (🙄) has 11000.00 followers and she posts duck all except some crappy cleaning products and her naff bed about 50 times 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Also- her room isn’t even big enough for that monstrosity of a bed. It’s rammed against the wall and she doesn’t even have space to display her two gifted bedside lamps 😂😂😂

I couldn’t see the dribble?? I even re-watched?!
No dribble ori would have puked ! Her teeth are just crooked normal , I am not a fan of brilliant White perfect teeth they just look like dentures ! She definitely sounds a bit like Hinch but could that be the accent or deliberate? I don’t know and I won’t be watching to find out all of these cleaning product obsessed people who live in grey homes bore me to tears 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just looked. CHAV doesn’t even begin to describe it! 😱. How the hell has she got that god awful bed for free?! I think the “game” has gone to her head a bit don’t you?!
So cringe! The fact that she was going on about being just a normal person and that people were amazed she’d replied to them. Also apologising for being quiet and how everyone had been waiting for her big room reveal. Who does she think she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the bed isn’t even “luxury”, it’s one of the cheap ones that thousands of Facebook companies are selling for about £200 😂 you can even get them on eBay.

And just noticed she says Otto-man rather than ottoman.....
So glad that you mentioned the way she pronounces ottoman!!!! Jeeeeez.

So cringe! The fact that she was going on about being just a normal person and that people were amazed she’d replied to them. Also apologising for being quiet and how everyone had been waiting for her big room reveal. Who does she think she is 🤣🤣
mini Hinch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is famous now , mentioned on TL, next shewill get her own thread , then she can do a crying video about the mean trolls , probably double her followers ! there are lots of them my advice save your sanity and just don’t watch , 1 Hinch is 1 too many 😊

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.