Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropped as quick as she drops everything else she isn’t being paid to use [emoji2370]
Wonder if she trying to beg for Stardrops to pay her as i doubt they currently are bcoz she stopped using Paul the Pine.

Reactions: 8
Just checked her page out as i dont follow her. Over 10k in followers yet her photos are grainy and crap?! 🤔 screams bought followers
Oh my god yes!!
I had a look too and for the life of me can’t think how and why she gets gifted stuff!!
Thousands of beautifull accounts I follow and they don’t get anything yet a really dark and dingy run down house gets gifted a brand new bed!!
Like why did they chose her and she is so chavvy looking and just not brand rep material in my opinion

Reactions: 9
Those baby pictures are just so incredibly private. I felt uncomfortable looking st them.
Soph,please stop with the over sharing of your child and using him in your P.R strategies.
Fact-Almost every famous family YouTuber who shows their children online,can also find their images on the Dark Web and even paedophile groups on Facebook.Every innocent picture of a baby in a bath,even running around in a nappy sadly is seen in a very different way to the majority of the population. It is heinous, but I wish more parents that share their children would actually implement safeguarding.

Yes,she is 6ft 9 🦒🦒🦒
You know what makes me laugh, she shares all that private stuff but the pic of her with a gas mark, she makes sure no one can’t see
Her self obsession is on a next level

Someone mentioned that maybe she does it for reassurance she’s loved - I agree with you

What is the name of that account that really copies her that someone mentioned? My grey home or something? I can’t find it on insta x

Reactions: 1
Oh my god yes!!
I had a look too and for the life of me can’t think how and why she gets gifted stuff!!
Thousands of beautifull accounts I follow and they don’t get anything yet a really dark and dingy run down house gets gifted a brand new bed!!
Like why did they chose her and she is so chavvy looking and just not brand rep material in my opinion
Yes the account is so weird not professional at all

Reactions: 2
Seriously how many times does she need to do a swipe up for that bloody journal.

Reactions: 13
Seriously how many times does she need to do a swipe up for that bloody journal.
It’s not like she hasn’t a penny to her name. Surely she could let it be and depend on her army buying it but then she’s probably signed some sort of contract with publisher to keep on plugging and plugging it. I wouldn’t want to live under that kind of pressure with a new baby it would actually send me off the rails remembering who to try and please next

What is the name of that account that really copies her that someone mentioned? My grey home or something? I can’t find it on insta x
Cleaning_my_anxiety_away I think, she’s even got the collarbones out. I feel more sorry for this lady though

Reactions: 6
I think there’s rumblings amongst the hinchers now - real ones. I have a insta friend who loves her and even she’s starting to see. She couldn’t get her head around her being all happy the day after the Ronnie thing
Also the way she went straight back to the book

• Heart
Reactions: 14
did she seriously just say 'thank you kid' to her best friend Tanya for her tea and coffee jars???????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Cleaning_my_anxiety_away I think, she’s even got the collarbones out. I feel more sorry for this lady though
Sometimes I don’t feel sorry for any of them. They choose to bare their souls on Instagram just for money and fame. I think if you have anxiety like that it’s the last thing you would want to do broadcasting your personal life to the whole nation just for cash. They are fake living fake lives which a lot of vulnerable people will try and copy leaving themselves in debt and with anxiety. It’s the gullable followers that we should feel sorry for

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Baskets in baskets, wipe packets in wipe packets.
Yet more plastic to pollute the oceans when she discards them after 5 minutes.
I have never seen anything so rubbish and a waste of money than the wipe packet holder for your wipe packet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.