Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no shame, too transparent now... it’s getting beyond a joke

Oh & I notice throughout her distress she managed to get her nails done 🙄
I don’t buy none of it now, she’s a hardfaced woman, I lay money that message diddnt even bother her
She’s so transparent. But her moron Hinchers will never see it.

Reactions: 4
£38 for that box of stuff you could probably get for about a tenner... The paracetamol and ibuprofen you can buy for like 20/30p a box. Sickening. There’s no need for it at all. Greedy!! All the stuff in that box is what new Mums stock up on anyway?? It’s nothing revolutionary.

Reactions: 15
Business as usual, PR job done to perfection, brainwashed army defending their heroine as predicted , Groundhog Day new day same tit , how can people not see what is so obvious ? Remember the story of the kings new clothes I think of this all the time when Sophie pulls these stunts

Reactions: 19
I still can’t believe that’s her
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just one unflattering photo.I would like more proof that she was ever 8 stone overweight.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just one unflattering photo.I would like more proof that she was ever 8 stone overweight.
Wouldn't have been room for both of us in the tiny village of Maldon😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that not good? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone did the same thing on the Brogan Tate thread and one of our clever bunch looked back and saw every single post was recommending pretty blunt.

I'm not knocking the girl but it was obvious either she (or a friend of hers) was on here trying to drum up followers.

So this is from where my skepticism arises!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone did the same thing on the Brogan Tate thread and one of our clever bunch looked back and saw every single post was recommending pretty blunt.

I'm not knocking the girl but it was obvious either she (or a friend of hers) was on here trying to drum up followers.

So this is from where my skepticism arises!
Yeah just checked her out. Love that she’s mocking Hinch but I won’t be following her. She must be desperate for followers 😂 She’ll just end up like Sophie once she gets what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally agree.
I would like to see more than that one photo she has chosen to release. She seems to keep the reality of her previous weight to herself.

Reactions: 8
First time poster! This tattle place certainly makes you see things very differently, I think everyone should be directed here. As I think someone predicted articles are appearing about Mrs Hinch crying, good publicity especially with the activity book coming out soon! It's quite frightening how the army are so taken in by it all.

Reactions: 16
Apologies if someone has mentioned this, the thread went very fast last couple days.

Honestly, when I saw the troll comments my eyes rolled to back of my head... again!
Here’s the deal, IF, and that’s a big IF, the comments were genuinely from an actual troll then, she still had the chance to exercise her protective mother’s instincts here. She could have showed Jamie and the two of them could have been quite rightly upset and hurt and outraged etc.... but she could have left it there. No one would know that her baby was called ugly, no papers plastering his little face everywhere with headlines about Hinchs ugly baby! The internet is here to stay and she’s imprinted that thought into millions of people’s heads and memories and not to mention the digital footprint left of this. I have a feeling that this won’t be the first and last time she jumps the gun and uses her innocent child as a prop.
So while it was not nice what that person said (I’m not sure I believe it was a real person tbh) she still had the control. She DID NOT have to share it at all. Not for the protection of the troll, but the protection of her innocent BABY.
Sophie Hinch you did not think of your child first in this instance! You wanted the outrage and sympathy!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Apologies if someone has mentioned this, the thread went very fast last couple days.

Honestly, when I saw the troll comments my eyes rolled to back of my head... again!
Here’s the deal, IF, and that’s a big IF, the comments were genuinely from an actual troll then, she still had the chance to exercise her protective mother’s instincts here. She could have showed Jamie and the two of them could have been quite rightly upset and hurt and outraged etc.... but she could have left it there. No one would know that her baby was called ugly, no papers plastering his little face everywhere with headlines about Hinchs ugly baby! The internet is here to stay and she’s imprinted that thought into millions of people’s heads and memories and not to mention the digital footprint left of this. I have a feeling that this won’t be the first and last time she jumps the gun and uses her innocent child as a prop.
So while it was not nice what that person said (I’m not sure I believe it was a real person tbh) she still had the control. She DID NOT have to share it at all. Not for the protection of the troll, but the protection of her innocent BABY.
Sophie Hinch you did not think of your child first in this instance! You wanted the outrage and sympathy!
Agree 100% with everything you’ve said.

Reactions: 9
Yeah just checked her out. Love that she’s mocking Hinch but I won’t be following her. She must be desperate for followers 😂 She’ll just end up like Sophie once she gets what she wants.
idk, I'm not friends with the girl at all, I used to work in the same place as one of her friends a few years back, fi you look back she promotes a lot to help ppl/kids with less at Christmas ect and shes on the BBC so I don't know/think if that's what it is

Reactions: 3
I’ve been following these threads for a few weeks now but I’ve never commented before. I’ve followed Mrs hinch since before she got married and I also follow her personal Instagram too. I was totally 100% team hinch etc etc. Not that I’d ever post on Instagram #hincharmy because that’s got to be the most embarrassing thing in the world but 😂 I’ll admit, I bought a minky and even more zoflora than usual and then all of a sudden one day after I’d read her book I realised.... this is all a gold mine for her. “Mrs Hinch” is a brand. She’s said herself she’s worked in sales and she’s the cleverest sales woman ever. I understand the “wanting to provide for your child and pay your mortgage” she goes wherever the money is. What ever happened to Paul the pine that she swore by? Or that bloo stuff for the toilet? I’ve not even seen minky for a while 😂 it just goes to show though that it’s just lies and I’ve seen first hand on insta and Facebook, women literally doing what they can to get everything she has as if they think they’ll have her life. I loved Mrs hinch at first but now everything is one big “swipe up” “AD” or “I collaborated with” no you didn’t. They paid you to advertise for them. In ways I don’t blame her I just wish she’d be more honest about how she makes her money instead of “I make a bit of money”
And as for the anxiety and things, thats just a show to make her more relatable and it pulls on heartstrings
And breathe. Sorry for the long post 🤣 xx
👏👏👏 this, I saw some people posting on her threads that they couldn’t afford her latest book even at £6.99 as they were skint , now putting cynicism aside that they were just trying to blag a book, it made me think how many followers have bought into her sales pitch and bought all the stuff she advertises and are now hard up and yes I know minkeys and such don’t cost that much but it all adds up doesn’t it if you are on a limited income trying to be like their hero 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know this has been mentioned before, but they were messaging someone on Insta who was going through a nightmare and trying to deal with the loss of a loved one. I don't know what was said, but it wasn't very nice. So the bloody barmy army need to take a look at themselves.
They are the biggest bunch of hypocrites to ever grace the internet

Reactions: 6
She outs herself, thanking everyone that mentioned her. And that's all it was about getting her attention and spreading the name of her business. Then she's straight back into promoting her upcoming book and linking it to all the attention garnered yesterday.
Technical question @Yel When you post videos how do you get them to upload like that. Whenever I have tried, you have to click on the link it makes and then opens in another screen?
£38 for that med box. We don’t all get gifted things or have spare cash to spend that all in one go!
I guarantee I can pop to a few shops and buy the entire contents of that box, for a lot less!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.