Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's making way way more than that at the moment, sadly.

The average gleambot that only gets 100 comments a grid post is charging those kind of fees, Mrs hinch gets over 1000 comments per grid post and 600k+ viewers on her stories is huge. Some other people on gleam with millions of followers get a fraction of that.

Hinch charges

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So I’ve just watched this Mario guy....Jesus Christ. What an absolute load of drivel he was chatting. My favourite quote “time does give you time to think”
Time gives you time 😂😂😂😂
Thank you Mario for teaching me that.
Following on from that...
Water makes you wet

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She said regarding the troll "how can you sleep at night" oh the I irony.

You have collaborated with the devil Sophie - I get PR stunts, I really do - but this is one too far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She outs herself, thanking everyone that mentioned her. And that's all it was about getting her attention and spreading the name of her business. Then she's straight back into promoting her upcoming book and linking it to all the attention garnered yesterday.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Apologies for so many posts from me! This whole ‘story’ feels like emotional blackmail purely to get her picture in the paper and to get the public to talk and engage in brand Hinch, it’s worked a treat! I wonder how many colouring books and crystal 💎 pens she has sold today?
All I can think about is how it has perhaps backfired for her in a real life personal level, her son will one day google himself and read about someone calling him ugly, I personally believe she should have done everything in her power to protect her child and that would have been simple,block and delete!
She has over shared her baby, look at the SS below,imagine posting to 2.6million people a picture of perhaps your babies first ever smile! It’s sad that there was a phone between mother and child at that most precious moment in life! 😢😢😢
She needed a day without her phone! It has most probably been the headline of some trashy article somewhere.How sad that her baby sees a phone rather than his Mothers face so much.

Ffs! She is sometimes a really tit saleswoman by giving her secret tactics away. She just thanked everyone ‘who mentioned her’ what that means is pushed her engagement up,press column inches and sales. And surprise surprise she is back to Gretel 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She has no shame, too transparent now... it’s getting beyond a joke

Oh & I notice throughout her distress she managed to get her nails done 🙄
I don’t buy none of it now, she’s a hardfaced woman, I lay money that message diddnt even bother her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So I've been lurking on this thread for a while and after being a 'hincher' I can now finally say I've saw the light and feel a lot better now realising how manipulative she really Is!! Yesterday was one big joke and she's sitting laughing at every single person who got behind her. No doubt she was up to something yesterday and off course I can see she has got her nails freshly done again. Probably needed a day off to get her nails done and on another money making scam.

Reactions: 28
She has no shame, too transparent now... it’s getting beyond a joke

Oh & I notice throughout her distress she managed to get her nails done 🙄
I don’t buy none of it now, she’s a hardfaced woman, I lay money that message diddnt even bother her
And she talked to her mum about all the support from her hinchers!
Wouldnt you be talking to your mum about how upsetting it was that somebody messaged you to call your baby ugly 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs, and she's back! See she was so traumatised yesterday she got her nails done the same colour ar her soul 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate to tell the new sponge company this but she's never going to go for that. Not a new company. Not a small company. Will they pay her? Nahhh. Will she even bother? Nahhh.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
And she talked to her mum about all the support from her hinchers!
Wouldnt you be talking to your mum about how upsetting it was that somebody messaged you to call your baby ugly 🤷🏽‍♀️
I can just picture them all crowding round her saying see soph people do like you 🙈😂
Reassuring her like they did with the moths

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone else slightly in love with 'mentalife'😍
Her latest rant is fantastic.hinch gets a mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.